A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

intense training part one

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

intense training part one Empty
PostSubject: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Taku stood atop the platue in the teams normal training ground. he had prepared to teach the team the concepts of negative and positive chakra. since he had already started teaching shinn, who aparently didn't have very large reserves, he went home and taught the concept to Idaku as well.

Idaku had found the information quite interesting and was already coming up with theories to apply it to elemental chakra as well. the both where waiting for Shinn to start the second phase of the training, using the technique in combat.
Back to top Go down
https://newleaf.rpg-board.net
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Sjinn arived "sorry guys i just woke up like 5 minuets ago i just recoverd and im not alowwed to use soldier pills for a month" Shinn said and during the night he had thought of a perfect method for the positive negaticve method and he wanted to try it would be great if it worked
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:50 pm

"alright, yesterday when i went home i taught the same technique to Idaku as well, so today i want you two to spar eachother using the technique for as long as you can. do not stop until you are about to drop from exhaustion." Taku Said standing back he erected a seal barrier around the plateau. "your boundries are any where above below and on the surface of the maze. start when ever you are ready."

teh moment taku left idaku sank into the ground using the mayfly technique and came back up behind Shinn and used the negative posative sunshin to attack with a strike to the head.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Shinn reacted without thinking and ducked then he swung his shield at him while he seperated the chakras then he sped around behind idaku then gave a quick hit to idakus hip then flowed around to his front and gave a knee to the gut flew up then down with a heel drop to the face
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:07 pm

with the speeds they where going Idaku couldn't dodge any of the attacks because his body wasn't all that used to it, but thatsd what training was for right, as a result he slammed into the ground after getting thrown into the air. idaku smirked as he lay there and turned the crater he had made into a steel bowl and made roller blades on his feet. he then applied negative and positive chakra to his feet and sped around the bowl at hyper fast speeds. 'roller durby sunshin barage!" he called applying negative and posative chakra to his hands and sending punches at Shinn and a few flip kicks as well.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:12 pm

shinn took the punches but he got his shield up for the kicks shiin slid the shield on the bowl jumped on it and surfed on top of it using the shushin jutsu "shushin jutsu shield surfiing " Shinntook a kick at idaku and then sent some earth spikes at him
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:18 pm

idaku blocked the kick by turing his chain into a gauntlet at the last moment and was able to dodge most of the spikes but clipped the last one and was sent reeling out of control. he landed a few feet out side of the bowl and grunted in pain. he could feel his body getting used to the speed, it now felt wierd to be standing so slow now. he was also rather proud of coming up with the bowl technique off the top of his head too. but the pride would have to wait. he had a fight to finish.

he sunshined into the bowl and faked a strike to the head but flipped at the last minute and fell into a kick into shinns stomach.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Shinn was launched out of the bowl but landed on his feet on a tree trunk used a decent amount of chakara to spring at idaku and slamed his shield at him wile createing water shark bombs for a suprisie attack after shin used the push pull to bring shin into a fre ward flip to sllam into the top of idakus head
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Before the kick could land Taku stepped in and repelled them both. slamming idaku into another tree. "alright you both seem to have a fair understanding of how to employ this move in battle. now i want both of you to tell me some theories you have concerning negative and positive chakra
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:38 pm

at once Shinn grinned but said nothing except " i think ill keep them to myself" shinn wasnt going to give up anything like that without gaingin anything first
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:34 pm

"Very good, even among comrades, a shinobi must have his secrets." Taku said looking at the two of them. "Idaku, the roller derby technique you used, i like it, did you make it up right there or did you think of it last night?"

"A little bit of both.' Idaku said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:48 pm

"too bad i was able to use it against you with ease" Shinn Said with an even broader smirk as he picked up his shield and leaned against a tree can we go again no weapons just our own bodies sensei"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:55 pm

"Not right now, i want to start on your elemental training, since you are both primarily earth users i want to focus on your secondary element." Taku said taking out a single square of paper, "Idaku i already know you are a fire afinity for your secondary but i don't know what you are shinn, charge this with chakra so we can find out. Idaku take this scroll and start working with it." Taku said handing him the scroll to the fire ball jutsu
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:59 pm

"i alreay know my primary isnt earth its water my secondary is earth" Shinn said pointedly and i would actually like to work more on the push and pull technique but watever sensei"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:02 pm

"oh right, sorry i have bad time cetching onto things sorry, alright what water and earth techs do you know?" Yaku said barly paying atention to the screams of frustration from Idaku as he tried to create a fire ball, only succeeding in it blowing up in his face.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:06 pm

"well i only know one watewr jutsu but its my strongest jutsu i know it the water shark bomb jutsu " Shinn said "the earth jutsu i can do are Earth spike , headhunter jutsu and earth dome , and vibration scense." Shinn said proudly
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:15 pm

"alright then lets work on your water techniques since you already have a good repudiator of earth jutsu. erm just a second." Taku bit his thumb and slammed his hand down, "Summoning jutsu Suiga." a mole that had blue fur and was wearing a pair of sunglasses and had a gourd strapped to his side appeared.

"what the hell do you want Taku i was just about to get laid!" hte mole complained.

Taku jsut hit him on the back of theh ad and said "look, i need you to teach this guy some water jutsu, prefreably attack types, hokage wants a strike force team out of my genin and i intend to give it to him."

the mole sighed and took a swig of what ever was in his gourd and looked at Shinn, "so you want to learn water jutsu hu?" without warning the mole made handsigns faster than any human eye could follow and he spewed out a ponds worth of water in one of the holes. when it was done he walked over said, "alright the first one i will teach tyou will be the water prison jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Shinn grined "perfect" in truth he had already really wanted to learn this one it would reallly help him with his fighting style "and could u also teach me water clone as well honarable water mole"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:26 pm

the mole eyed the boy for a minute before hitting him on the head, "don't tell me what to do, your the reason i aint gettin laid tonight. now the first stepp to this technique is basic water control, do you have that?" the mole asked grumpily.

meanwhile idaku was on the other side of the field practicing the fire ball jutsu, it was his first time working with his fire chakra so he was having a bit of difficulty connecting to it. he defaulted to his earth chakra so when ever he would exhale it would be dirt that came out of his mouth instead of fire. Taku was visibly trying not to laugh.

"i can taste rock, and i hate it, stop standing there laughing like some idiot and help me!" idaku demanded.

" fine, your hint is to start out with your metal chakra, then separate it. it will be easier to identify which chakra is which if you start with your most familiar jutsu first.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:29 pm

"yes sir i know it and i apologize sir " Shinn said apologeticly "so wats the step after that sir " Shinn said with a chuckle towards idaku
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:40 pm

"good," the mole said going through a few hand signs, he stretched out his hand and a sphere of water surrounded it. "the hand signs are Snake → Ram → Tiger → Horse → Snake → Rabbit → Horse → Snake → Rabbit , then both palms faced outward. you must keep one hand in the prison at all times if you wish to maintain it, you can use a physical clone of some sort to do this while you fight as well." the mole said sternly, "Now you try."

Idaku focused on his steel chakra then seperated the fire and earth from each other. since he knew what his earth chakra felt like he locked onto the fire chakra and studied it for a minute, how it moved and flowed in his body then focused it in his stomach and inhaled, then exhaled and breathed out a stream of fire that ended in a tiny ball a few inches away. "well that was pitiful," he said to himself, "but at least it was fire." he said getting ready to try again.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:46 pm

"got it " Shinn told the mole and then he reapeted the hand signs a few times untill he could repeat the series flawlessly beforte he even attempted teh jutsu then he ran up to idaku " Snake → Ram → Tiger → dragon → Snake → Rabbit → Horse → Snake → ram " Shinn gatherd his chakra spillt it up then as he realesed it it came crashing back together and a wooden dome of tree branches came warping around Idaku " Wooooo!" the Shinn noticed this wasnt it "whoops"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:49 pm

"the fuck!" Taku exclaimed his eyes almost poping out of his head, idaku turned his chain into a saw blade then used puppet strings to move it fast and cut a hole in the wood, "awsome man, why didn't you tell us you could use mokuton?"
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:51 pm

"i didnt think i could i though iit had to be taught " Shinn said growing quiet as he always did when anything about his old home was brought up
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:57 pm

"sometimes if bloodlines are dormant for a long time the force themselves out of the user at unexpected times," Taku said knowingly.

"i think we are done for today, i want to get some scrolls from the hokage on Mokuton so i can better train you. we will resume tomorrow, and i have a surprise for you then too." Taku said releasing the mole and disapearing in a swirl of smoke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

intense training part one
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next