A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

intense training part one

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

intense training part one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Shinn wasnt done not yet "Hey idaku make me a sword real quick actually make me 3 ok"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:04 am

"come on ever to my place i have better matirial there then the minerals in the ground here, i'll have to charge you though i don't smith for free ya know." Idaku said sinking into the ground and zooming home using ihs mayfly jutsu.
Back to top Go down
https://newleaf.rpg-board.net
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:28 am

Senko's hands slid into his pants pockets as he slowly made his way through the labyrinth... lost as hell. Only an hour ago he'd meet with the Hokage, only an hour ago he had been told to meet up with team 4.... and only an hour ago he got lost. "Where in the world am I?" Senko normally had a thing for theatrics, while his normal garb of darkly colored shirts, vests, pants, and boots was always standard, they were normally accentuated by the bright colors of the kitsune mask and his cloak. Not today though, it was too hot. He had learned long ago that the best defense was to make people underestimate him. When dressed like a clone few took him as a threat, which normally left them open for a swift demise. BUT THE HEAT! Dear god it was just too hot for him. He turned left around another corner and found himself at a dead end. His eyes squinted as he frowned, his eye brows deeply furrowing. "WHERE THE HELL AM I!?!" If he could just see someone, it didn't matter where they were, he'd be able to get to them... even if it drained most of his energy... at this point he was just sick of walking around aimless. Back tracking a couple yards Senko made his way around another bend and sure enough ran into another wall. "JESUS!" His foot swung at as he kicked the wall. It was times like this when he wished he knew some type of super destructive blown up wall techniques. That way he could just travel in a damn straight line. "I'm going to die in here." His head sunk down as he shook it in disappointment. His stomach grumbled, hunger was setting in... being lost could make anyone hungry.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Taku watched as his newest student tried to navigate his labyrinth. it was always fun to watch the young go crazy he thought. finally he took pitty on the kid after an hour or so and snuck up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Looking for some one?"
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:13 am

As Senko stood in the middle of the maze staring at another wall he couldn't help but feel hopelessness. It was at this time that a beacon of hope came to him, as a tap on his shoulder. Of course at first the random contact scared him, his immediate reaction of course being one of terror. As soon as the disembodied voice reached his ear, and soon as he felt contact, Senko lunged forward.... right into the wall he he had been staring down. As he face planted against the structure he spun around grabbing a stick from the ground and waving it as menacingly as possible. "I'LL SKEW YOU!" The threat vocalized as loudly as possible. Though as soon as he recognized the individual as a leaf village Jonin, he began to put two and two together. His digits released the stick as he brought his figure down into a steep bow. "My apologize Sensei, I've been wandering around now for what feels like an eternity, and I thought that maybe some foul beast had come to eat my soul!" As he rose back to a standing position, his right hand moved back, moving behind his mid back, over the edge of kama and behind it as he grasped a letter. His arm swinging forward as he brought it towards Taku. "This is for you, from Lord Hokage."
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:19 am

Taku took the note and read it through, "well then you will be happy to note that our team ahs just been given a mission of grave importance mr. Kamori. if you would be kind enough to meet the team at the village gates we can get to know eachother.' he said slamming his hand against a wall it opened up and showed a direct path to the outside. with that the mud clone fell apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: intense training part one   intense training part one - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

intense training part one
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2