A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in the forge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:09 am

Idaku sat in his forge, that's right as the son of the clan leader he had is own personal forge. waiting for Shinn to arrive. he had three different types of ore layed out in front of him for his friend to chose from and had some design sketches layed out next to the ores. he had been owrking on some designs to feature in the shop for high level swordsman since they had been getting a lot of orders for sinobi swords lately.
(replace magic with chakra and wind with insert affinity name here.)

in the forge Kierkeguard_sketches_3
Back to top Go down
https://newleaf.rpg-board.net
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:13 am

"come one they dont even have to actually be swords just three sword length poles u dont need to charge me for that do u" Shinn said he really didnt want to pay especially because he wasnt even sure if hi idea would even work very well
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:20 am

Idaku glared and rolled up his sketches, "fine, which metal do you want? chakra steel, titanium alloy or the 80% carbon iron." Iadku said pointing to each in turn. "they are all chakra sensitive, which means they can store the users chakra and be used to release it in bursts or to transfer whats called inlay jutsu or dormant jutsu, since you are a fellow shinobi and team mate all three poles no matter the metal will only cost a hundred ryo. which i know you have sence we got paid like fifteen thousend for that last mission
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:23 am

"Which one will react to the push and pull technique we just learned the best" Shinn said with an all powerfull look in his eye
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:31 am

"lets see," Idaku said shaping all three of them into poles and grabbing the first one, the basic chakra sensative steel and applying the negative and positive chakra. it was stable and moved at aextreamly fast speeds when swung but after a few minutes began to vibrate and the metal began to melt in his hands. "No that wont due." he said forming ti back into the ore bar and picking up the titanium one. the moment he applied the chakra's it exploded into dust, "Damn that was expensive shit too." he said annoyed. he pikced up the carbon one and applied the chakras and it was stable and moved even faster then the normal steel. 'this one aught to do." he said.

he made two more staves and held his hand out, "that'll be a hundred fifty ryo." he said "the extra fifty is for the lost titanium."
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:35 am

"here " Shinn said tossing him the money and took the two staves and begain to consentrate his chakra into them then splitting the chakra into posotive and negative then he swung them around using the push and pull trying to basicly use telechnisys to control them individualy but it wasnt to long before he hit his head
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:41 am

"interesting," idaku said creating two metal balls out of the carbon iron he seperated his chakra and started spinning them. he usually did this with his metal manipulation chakra but decided he would do this to train with the negative positive chakra more
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:48 am

"you wont be able to do it like i can to this extent this is also in my blood" Shinn said as he started to flip and attack more and more efficiently he swung high and low while also blocking with his shield and a kick up to the air
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:50 am

"your forgetting kenpan have low level telekinesis over metal" he said pointing to the metal balls that where now floating abouve his head, "see"
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:53 am

"yes but if these were say made out of diamond i would be the instent victor because i would have the beter weapon plus i have more weapons like and peice of wood or somthing like that u can just use your meatal" shinn said and as if to prove his point sent a woden hamner fly at Idaku
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:56 am

Idaku scoffed and sent one of the metal balls flying at the hammer at intense speed effectivly shattering it. "ha!"
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:12 am

"hey uve had more practice at this then I have besides....". Shinn had a kuni pointed at idakus back "ha the hammer was a distraction but i'm not strong enough with it yet for it to be any more then a party trick but soon I will be". Shinn said looking up towards the sky "and then I'll become even stronger then my dad" then in an instent shinn was bored. " so wat do u want to do"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:22 am

"well i was going to work on a few orders from Suna, if you want ot stay and watch that's fine with me but don't get in my way." Idaku said looking at the forge and lighting it up wit ha simple fire ball jutsu. he took out a few bars of metal and put them in the center of hte forge.

"well now that that is taken care of it takes a few hours for the metal to melt, lets go bug my uncle, if we're lucky he will activate his guardian jutsu." Idaku said running up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:28 am

Slightly confused Shinn went after idaku "what is the gaurdian jutsu". Shinn asked. He had never heard of such a jutsu
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:36 am

"my uncle is from the second branch of our clan, the guardians, they have the ability to turn their skin and body parts into metal armor." Idaku said devilishly, "don't get me wrong when i say this bit i think that their power is way more useful then mine." he said. "i mean sure i can do a lot with my power but a real master of the tech is almost invincable." Idaku said as he snuck around the corner following hte trail of his uncles chakra signature.

once he found him he took out a kunai and tossed it toward the man, who was sitting at his desk. the moment it got close metal coverd his uncles head and the kunai sparked off his forehead. "Nice try brat but you talk to loud, what do you want?" the man asked sunshining behind idaku and Shinn, his arm turned into a sword pointed at idaku's spine.

(think FMA)
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:41 am

Shinn didn't move but he studied hard right away he knew a problem of being encased in metal but he personaly couldn't do it so it was of little use for tge current situation the best thing he could do was wait so he did
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:44 am

"Back off uncle, ive got you wrapped up already." Idaku said his hand in a ram sign and a metal vine coming out of the ground wrapped around his uncle.

"Bah, youth is waisted, don't you have roders to get to?"

"yea i have the ores melting in the forge now." Idaku.

"You ididot your not supposed to let fire go unatended, get back down there." he yelled smaking idaku wit hthe broad side of his blade arm. "and who the hell are you?" he said looking at shinn
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:48 am

" my name is Shinn Aska I'm Idakus team mate " shinn said holding in his chuckle but keeping a blank face
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:46 pm

idaku growled and rubbed the side of his head, "alright jeez," he said sinking into the floor. "Come on Shinn it'll only take a second to get the chakra Daggers they want me to make done." I"daku said grabbing Shinns ankle and bringing him down too. "then i can show you a new technique i have been working on with the negative positive chakra concept.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:50 am

Shinn was creeped out as he slid through the floor and down into the forge again " when did u come up with this new technique " Shinn asked curiously even though he felt no curiosity because he didn't want to learn anything nw yet he wanted to master what he had just learned then find gaps in his fighting style and learn somthing else to fill in the gap but. Shinn would humor his new comrade.
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:26 am

"the same day Taku showed us the negative positive chakra concept." he said calmly taking a special ladel and scoping up the red hot metal. he poured the molten matirial in a form and splashed it with ice warter. steam roiled off and sizzled and poped all over the place. when the comotion was done he levitated the still hot metal and started to temper it using his blood line. then when it was done he sharpened them and set them on a special seal that telaported items into a safe in the shop.

"there we go all done. oh and since you are a team mate you get a sixty percent discount at our shop." he mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:29 am

" those rods were sixty percent off!" Shinn said outraged " holy shit u guys are expensive" then shinn realized tgat he really didn't care " any way so wat is the new use u came up with"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:41 am

"no the rods where fifty percent off, it was a personal sale not a buisness sale." Idaku said with a smirk as he motioned for his team mate to come to the training field. it was a rocky environment with varios spikes and metal formations dotting the area. "i have been thinking about how to apply the different chakra theory to elamental chakra." he said calmly. "i did some research last night and found that people have only been able to apply the P/N chakra theory to non solid elaments such as water air and fire."

"what i am trying to do is apply it to my metal. since posative and negative energy flows through the earth, it's magnetic fields, i am guessing it will work with the metal and allow me to create magnets. what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:46 am

Shinn thought about that idea for a couple minuets then opened his mouth " I am almost positive that it will work but it will also be next go pointless to do it because if u did that it would take a whole hell of a lot of chakra to make a magnet strong enough to do anything more usefull then mount my kindergarten art to my fridge for a few seconds". Shinn said thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:49 am

idaku opened and closed his mouth for a moment then sighed and ploped down in a huff, "fine what do you got so far on your theories."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

in the forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the forge   in the forge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the forge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Leaf :: The Leaf :: Clan Complex :: Kenpan-
Jump to: