A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

boarder patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

boarder patrol - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:38 pm

taku worked fast and aplied the right seals to connect the chakra and nervousystem to the metal arm. the operation took twenty minutes to get everything jsut right. when it was all over and he had cleaned up the blood on him and his student he said, " so how do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
https://newleaf.rpg-board.net
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:48 pm

At first Shinn heard nothing he was still in the sea of white as he had been for wat felt like forever literally but he had learned a lesson it was a serious lesson you could only learn through pain because it was about pain pain wasnt an enemy it was a friend a friend that if used right could make you stronger "i feell fine" shinn said unwinceing even though his arm was still in the white
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:51 pm

"your gunna want to rest a bit but im going to go take care of that beast ill be right back." Taku left in a flash.

Idaku sat next to his team mate and said with sorrow in his voice, "i am so sorry i wasnt strong enough to save you in time I-" but he cut himself off he couldn't think of what he could say to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Shinn stood up "its fine you can make it up to me by following me while i follow taku sensei" shinn said as he took off after the demon chakra
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:02 am

taku ran through the trees and found the demon, it still hadn't found the village yet, but it was getting close. the thing truly was a monster. at least the old demons looked like something of this world but what ever this was it was truly evil. Taku ran through hand signs and became liquid silver again. then using the NP chakra started slicing the beast up. but even at his top speed the demon cept regenerating. 'shit what am i going to do, i don't have the reserves to fight this thing for a long time.' he thought.

~~

Idaku nodded and stood up following ready to do what he could even with his low chakra, he had to find out why these things kept draining his chakra and why it only seemed to happen to him. was it because his chakra was something special
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:17 am

Shinn came flying through the trees and smashed into the beast "heey voxyn im baaack" "water style water shark bomb jutsu" 8 water sharks swam and tackled the beast now called a voxyn and exploded
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:22 am

taku sighed, his students where way too ambitious. but he was happy with the help and flew at the beast as fast as he could and started to seperate it into pieces, "shjinn stone pillars no!w"
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Shinn built up some of his chakra which he seemed to have a full supply of now that he was done glowing he slamed his hands down on the ground " Earth Style Stone Pilllers " eight pillers shot out of the ground underneath the voxyn somewhat trapping it Shinn then built up some more chakra and stomped onthe ground " Earth Style Stone Table Top " a flat rock launched up and landed ontop of the pillers trapping the voxyn in there temporarly Shinn grinned "gotcha"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:26 pm

the moment idaku got in proximity of the beast he started to feel a pull on his subconscious mind, he felt his chakra spike and rise in level again. he shrugged and went with it. he slammed his hand down and created a sphere around the demon which taku then sealed up. "good work boys we need to get this new specimin to an anbu lab"
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:03 am

Senko had stayed back when Idaku, Shinn, and Taku had all left to go fight the demon. His gaze remaining fixated on the amputated arm, a strange sight to see his teammates limb just lying there. His figure slid over to it, his digits sliding together in a series of three seals, his hand touching the limb as he did so. Instantly both he and the arm became hazy, and after a moment the arm sunk into the shadows, vanishing. Senko's form returned to normal before paralysis suddenly struck him. A feeling of impeending doom struck him hard, and as he rotated on his heels, his gaze fell upon a giant squirrel with six tails. It had to be at least thirty feet tall, and its dark corrupted chakra was easily seen... yet couldn't be felt. "Stealthy huh?"

The squirrels body sudden quivered and mutatted, it's form broke down shifting into that of hundreds of smaller squirrels, each with six tails. Senko's left brow immediately rose in concern. "Well, this is my job I guess." His left leg slid back, the knee bending, his right leg remaining straight yet at an angle infront of him. His left forearm forming a 90 degree angle with his left leg and his right arm positioned over his right knee but straight up in the air. His chakra flared up, the amethyst waves dancing about him. Suddenly the swarm of squirrels darted from him, a massive tidal wave of furry pissed off rodents.

Senko's form transitioned into a rightwards spin, his right hand swinging at as he slammed it into the upper portion of the rodent wave knocking them clear away from his form. Yet the lower portion of his body was clearly submerged in the infestation. He could feel them crawling up his pants legs, bitting into his boots.

It was time, time to unleash his true power. His chakra was focused, traveling to his vitals, portions of it seperated at his feet and legs allowing for the Negative positive effect, and finally at the heels of each foot chakra was concentrated. His knees bent, and then he vanished. His form reappearing several yards above the swarm. Then suddenly as if some great force had erupted in the ground, a massive explosion let loose where he had stood. The combination of Shunshin, NP, and his burst movement techniqued, coupled with his natural speed allowed for Senko to move with an unrivalled speed.

Below where he had stood a massive crater had formed, it seemed that he had achieved the legendary ultrasonic speed he had been promised. His eyes darted over marking the next couple positions. One in the center of the mass, and another over to the side. His figure vanished again, and instantly reappeared at the second position on the side of the swarm. And again half a second later an eruption happened. But this time it was accompanied by another. He body could easily handle moving at twice the speed of sound, but it did pose a small problem. Due to his eyes inability to follow the sudden fast movements he wouldn't be able to do quick course changes. He had to have a course plotted out.

The force of the sonic booms generated by his movements had been crushing the squirrels, the swarms numbers having already been cut in half. "Well this is going to be easy." A smile sliding across his face, yet little did he know how wrong he was. Almost as if the squirrel demons had heard his claim to victory they merged back together into a giant singular demon. "Or, not." His brows furrowed as the massive beast suddenly vanished.... only to reappear behind him, one of its massive tails slamming into his back sending him flying. His form hitting a small tree which bent under the force before slowly returning to normal. His form sliding down the slinder trunk. "Damn, he's fast." He released the chakra he'd stored up, he wouldn't have enough time to constantly plot out new courses. His form came to a stand as he slid his hands together forming several seals.... yet nothing happened.

The massive demon vanished again, reappearing behind him again, its massive maw twisted to the side as he moved to cleave Senko in half. As the beasts form moved over his, Senko's foot caught the shadow of his head and vanished. His figure turning into the shadow of the squirrel. As the beast retracted it's head in confusion the Shadow passed from Senko and his form returned to normal. A loud growl burst from the beasts mouth as he thrusted a massive limb towards Senko. Senko's own left hand sliding up under the squirrels arm, the shadow casting on him causing his body to convert into shadws again, the squirrels limb withdrawing as the thrust missed, his form returning back to normal once more. "Good thing nothing is faster then the speed of light, huh demon rat!"

The unique power of the shadows is that they were as fast as the speed of light. Shadows were generated by light being blocked or removed from the area. If an object moves into position to block out light, the shadows form instantly at the speed of the moving object. If light moves around an object, the shadows move with the light instantly. While the shadow melding jutsu Senko was using had been designed for stealth and infiltration, Senko had found a perfect defensive application for it. The squirrel would not be able to hit him.... but he would not be able to hurt it.... he was stuck on the defensive for now. All he could do was wait for the rest of the team to return.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Shinn felt the disturbance arising, he was still weak from his earlier escapade but he also felt Senko fighting alone which was never good the enemy not as strong as this voxyn thing but it was still to powerfull to be dealt with alone " Sensei im needed else where" Shinn said as he darted off to help Senko regardless of the fact that he didnt like him Shinn was running hard when he came into the scene and when he saw the opponant that was giving Senko so much trouble he couldnt help himself "BWAAAHAHAHAHHHA AHAHAHAH are u HAAHAHAH freaking kididng me AHAHHAHAHA a fucking squirel HAHAHA" Shinn had a tear in his eye when the beast swung its tail down at Shinn who caught it with his good arm on his shield then he used NP to slip round and above the squiral the Shinn built up chakra around his Shield which turned a glowing white and Shinns chakra built around the shield and into the shape of a lance using his telekynesis (TK) Shinn fixed his two rods above him so the wouldnt budge then shin flipped in mid air so his head was facing towards the giant squirle he built up chakra in his leg mussels for good launch as he placed his feet on the rods the he launced off and used NP as an Afterburner of sorts to get even more power into his attack. Shinn grinned "Holy Vanquisher" the lance burned and peirced through the giant squierls head pointed down towards its body "HOLY FLARE!!" Shinn yelled and then the lance shot out a devestating blast of chakra sraight down through the demons body and it evaporated completley Shinn was still in the air when he looked at Senko "If its a battle your not sure you can win you go all out right away and unleash your biggest technique " Shinn closed his eyes and fell down crashing to the ground making a crater "coincedentaly i just made that attack up with out thinking about it ill probley never be able to recreate it ever again" Shinn said before he fell completly unconcious AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:29 am

Senko's figure slipped into the shadows, vanishing, as Shinn released some giant ass massive attack that seemed to make the squirrel.... evaporate? His figure reappearing from the shadow of a tree a couple yards from where the beast had been. His gaze shifting to Shinn who was once more out cold. "Well, I'd love to argue with you, but some how I think my words would fall upon deaf ears." Senko's eyes suddenly darting over to the crater, movement drawing his attention. In the center of the crater, a single inch high, six tailed, super miniature demon squirrel sat, staring at him. Taking little time to even think about it, Senko made his way over to it and lifting his massive ass boot in the air, brought crashing down on the creature pulverizing it into the ground. "Curb stomp no jutsu!" His heel ground into the ground making sure the bastard wasn't going to be getting up any time soon. "Jeez I was better off by myself." His left hand ran through his hair as he looked at the unconscious Shinn. "Now I have to babysit him. If your biggest most badass jutsu incapacitates you after you use it... then why bother? Maybe you do kill who you are fighting no, but chances are something else will kill you while you're unconscous." Senko's left hand slid into the pouch as he pulled out the dagger. His form making it's way over to Shinn as he raised the blade above his head, the tip pointing to Shinn's heart. A menacing grin sliding over his visage. "Luckily for you, I have no intentions of letting you die." The blade was then thrust down, it was the same blade which had been given to him by Yasha. The blades properties allowed for it to absorb and release chakra, as well as consume the life force and souls of those it stabbed. Senko only buried an inch of the weapon into Shinn's chest, before his right hand then slid along the blade. The blade began to pull out Senko's chakra, and as he did he focused on the blades Semi-sentience forcing the chakra then to be transferred to Shinn.

After a few seconds the blade was pulled from his companion, the wound almost instantly healing, and was returned to the pouch. An extremely small amount of chakra would be given to his comrade, but hopefully it would be enough to awaken him from his slumber. "If you don't wake up soon, we are both going to die." His gaze had now shifted over to the west... a deep seeded, malicious chakra was radiating from there, and it was coming closer. "Even if you can't hear me, I just want you to know that I have no intentions of using up all of my chakra to try to kill whatever is coming towards us right now, if you don't wake your ass up soon." The statement wasn't necessarily true, but he was hoping that Shinn was in some form of semi-consciousness that would become aroused at the statement and bring the man to full awareness. Senko's eyes closed as he relaxed, he could feel the darkness inside him growing. Getting stronger with every step this unknown foe came closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:43 am

Shinn woke up he felt weak too weak for him to ahve been out very long "ive only been out a couple of minu... oh Shit its another one " Shinn's skinn turned white with fear "how close are we to the village . cuz unless we are at its border we need to retreat i know wat that chakra is that is coming at us and we definatly wont be able to stop it even taku sensei wasnt able to stop it without my help" Shinn dug in his pocket and pulled out a soldier pill and took it so he could get back some chakra just in case he was forced to fight " Senko im serious there can be no wild delusions of grandeuar right now we need to leave"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 am

Idaku felt another large voxyen chakra signature and uncociously moved towards it using the may flower, he came up in a clearing where senko and shinn where standing. "let me take care of it." Idaku said his voice becoming metalic and almost not his own. some how he felt his body begin to change, not on the outside but he felt something on the inside shift. and he knew he would be able to defeat this beast. suddenly it burst into their clearing and idaku's chakra rose so fast it burst out of his body, but unlike the normal light blue it was gold and wild, almost uncontrolable,
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 am

Senko's eyes shifted towards the beast, then to Shinn, and finally over to Idaku. "Well I suppose it is a good thing you are here then Idaku." His eyes fell back to Shinn, "I hope you spoke purely in jest about retreating. Doing so probably would have brought the beast back to the village, and while I'm sure all four of us would have killed it there, I don't doubt numerous innocent people would have died." Senko's right hand slid back into his pouch as he pulled out a Kunai, his form whipping around as he separated his chakra, saturating the kunai with positive, and then releasing it as he held a strong negative charge in the hand. The kunai immediately ripped forward through the air slamming into the beast, and probably would have gone through it if the metal had been of a greater hardness than the beasts hide. It seemed that obviously Senko would be of no use, and it would be up to his team mate to deal with the beast if he could. Without hesitating Senko dove over to Shinn, his left arm grabbing the other's metallic arm as he formed a series of seals and both of them were transformed into the shadows of a mighty tree. While they had not truly left the battle field neither could be harmed as long as they remained in a shadow. Thus if Idaku could not defeat this beast on his own, he would have them for back up.
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:41 am

'what the hell is happening to me, what is this!' he thought to himself as he unbidden stretched out his hand and shot out a ball of pure yellow chakra. the ball of chakra shot forward. it tore though the beast flesh, but just as quickly its body regenerated. it gave a terrible roar and charged. idaku moved out of the way on instinct faster then he thought possible without the np chakra. he looked down at his feat to see they had actually transformed to that of a goats with metal plating. "what the hell!!" he sensed the beast coming at him and backflipped so he landed on its back

he created a spear out of the dust in the air, 'i shouldn't be able to do this its an advanced move!" he thought as he slammed the spear int the back of its head, infused with his new strenge chakra. the moment he did he connected with the beasts mind. he saw the pain and confusion in its head flashes of images. a person with the smell of a snake, a sharp pain in his neck, apearing in the feild sensing a strong chakra and rushing to it finding humans at it and uncontrolably wanting to atack them. then finally this goat hanyo attacking him.

"im a hanyo!" he yelled at the top of his lungs in surprise as he twisted the spear and put the demon out of it;s misery killing it
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:50 am

Senko stepped from the shadows looking at Idaku, his eyes blank. "WHAT THE FUCK!?!" His left hand slamming palm first into his face, his head shaking. "What the hell is going on here? He glows white, you glow black, you shoot yellow balls, look like a goat. Jeez and I thought I was screwed up. Is no one freaking normal?" It seemed that everyone had some type of super secret unknown power that they were readily releasing. Senko felt the darkness inside him fade away, it was a good feeling. He felt whole again as opposed to being empty. "So... does this mean Taku Sensei is going to turn into Ryujin and destroy the rest of these beasts? I mean really... Dues Ex Machina." A sigh escaped his lips, he could feel the crack in the fourth wall growing. He could feel the presence of another... inside him. A chill ran through his spin. "I think I need to sit down and get to know you guys. We've been introduced, but I know nothing about either of you, and I feel that as your team mate, it makes things complicated."
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:58 am

Idaku nodded, back to normal now he sat down and sighed as well. "i honestly have no idea what just happened, but from what i gathered from that demon is that i am a half demon a hanyou. and apparently of goat decent at that. what the hell!" idaku said angrily slamming his hand down, little spikes of metal stickiing out wher his fist was. "but it seems fate has put us all on the same team for this purpose. we are all very powerful, you have your wierd chakra shinn has his mokuton and what ever that silver crap is and i have my hanyou-ness. with this demon war under way i think we can safely assume we where meant to be on the same team don;t you?"
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:04 am

Senko's left brow perked slightly, weird chakra huh, Idaku didn't even know the half of it. It had been while messing around with the NP that Senko had finally figured it all out. He actually had three different chakras. Given the addition of the third chakra was something rather recent involving his run in with the bear. The other two which when merged together made the standard amethyst colored aura. The red chakra was truly his, the cyan stuff though... that belonged to someone else.... someone else who was him, but wasn't. "I guess, I mean as it stands now, technically all three of us have at least killed a demon on our own. Though from the way things appear, it seems you were capable of killing one far stronger than the one I dispatched." Though the reality of the situation was that Senko hadn't dispatched the bear, it was in fact dealt with later by Taku, Shinn, and Idaku, a fact never revealed to him. Bringing his form to rest against a tree, his gaze stayed fixed on Idaku. "So, you meld fire and earth to manipulate steel huh? That's pretty cool. I've got a great idea for a jutsu for you if you're interested?"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:07 am

"always open to new ideas my nakama" Idaku said with a smile.

(pssst join the chat)
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 am

Senko brought his left digits to his chin, scratching it as he thought of how to word it. "Well, it's a spin off of the classic fireball jutsu. Normally you create a big ball of flames and launch it at someone. The idea though is to use your earth element to power it up. Instead of having a giant fireball, give a core of magnesium, sodium, phosphorous, and carbon. All you have to do then is condense the size of the fireball. That elemental combination I mentioned will not only cause the fireball to burn through almost anything, but it can't be put out with water, rather it'll react with it producing a huge explosion and more flames. To top it off you'll also have physical mass behind the attack which will help increase the penetration factor of the attack. The carbon is just a nice little add on for extra density, though if you wanted between the extreme heat and pressure of condensing the attack, you might be able to produce diamonds which would add a completely new element to the attack. I mean really probably throw most people for a loop." Senko thought for a moment, he dreaded fire style attacks. He hated the heat and the fact that the light they produced destroyed and disrupted his shadows. But he figured the best way to befriend someone was to show that you meant well.
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:32 am

idaku thought about it for a moment. part of training as a kenpan was basic mineral chemistry. he was never really good at it but he ran through what he knew of hte elements and all the info checked out. "i'll see what i can do about it." idaku said kindly. "so what about you youra complete enigma to us, i mean i can't even get a read on your signature with that cloak you have on."
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:41 am

Senko thought for a moment, and then removed the cloak. "Well I guess the basics for me are, I have an alignment with shadows. Almost all of my jutsus involve them in some way. I suck at genjutsu, have some pretty decent ninjutsu, but hands down I'm best at Taijutsu. Part of it is my unique fighting style, the other part is the raw speed. I'm definitely not insanely strong, but I can move pretty fast when I need to. I hate fire release, I like water release stuff, it's pretty cool. I've always wanted to learn the Hidden Mist jutsu, just haven't found anyone to teach it to me. But all in all I'd have to say that I'm probably a well rounded shinobi." Senko smiled, his eyes glistening in the light. "What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:51 am

"as a kenpan i naturaly take to weaponry and weapons based fighting styles. my two main weapons are my chain and my naginata. im a fifth level naginata master which is the second highest rank and since there is no ranking system for my chain whip lets just say i can take your head off wit ha flick of my wrist. i am a pretty strong injutsuist and i am learning some of my clan's ninjutsu/h/genjutsu combos" idaku said with a smirk "as you know i am a metal user but i also enjoy forging the old fashioned way with out using my blood line on most ocasions it has made my clan to dependent this kekei of theirs. but what can ya do hu?"
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:54 am

Senko nodded before looking over at Shinn. "So what's his story? Why is he all multi-colored glowing? And Taku sensei is part of your clan too, correct?" Senko's form shifted a little as his eyes moved about, the forest was silent and still.... he wasn't too sure if that was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boarder patrol
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Leaf :: Other places :: wilderness-
Jump to: