A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

boarder patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

boarder patrol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:33 pm

"yeah thanx sensei u did a reall good job of checking on me i didnt even know you were here " Shinn growled sarcasticlly then loooked to tay "i didnt know you were here" Shinn said as he stood up but then he grabed his shoulder and sat back down
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:34 pm

"thats because i just got here ya lil brat." he said "i was about to apply a healing jutsu when the girl vame in":
Back to top Go down
https://newleaf.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Tay looked at Shinn then at Taku sensei she really wanted to stay with Shinn but if she declinned senseis offer she would have to go back onto patrol so she replied "yes of corse ill go with you sensei"
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Shinn stood up his shoulder started to hurt but he didnt even wince at it he grabed his shield and his belt of stuff annd his rods and he said "im coming too" and he started to walk out the front door to prove his point
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Taku nodded to Shinn in approval, he placed his hand on his shoulder and applied a healing jutsu, "that should be enough for light attacks but don't over exert yourself, i'm not a medical shinobi expert.' he said and motioned for them to move out. "what is your name rank and specialty young lady." he asked looking at the pink haired shinobi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Tay looked at Taku sensei "my name is Tay i am a genin and my specialty is genjutsu" Tay said instently
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Shinn nodded his thanx and then said "she is also competent with taijutsu" but then Shinn was already getting bored "we should go its getting dark
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:04 pm

"Alright lets move, Tay since your on the police force here i'll need you to take point, you should know the area they disapeared in right?" he asked looking at her expectantly
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:16 am

Senko's head tilted to the left as he spun around, his gray optics falling upon Idaku. "Ah so you aren't dead. Geeze, that's good. I was starting to get worried that everyone was dead except me." His form finished rotating before he transitioned into a light job over to him. "Aye, you okay, you're looking pretty beat up? What happened to you guys?" The clones head tilted a little to the right as his eyes closed.... so dark. He could feel a void growing inside of him.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:20 am

Tay lead them to the village center were the fight had mostly had been then headed out into area where the bear had fled from Shinn and out into the forrest "it really isnt that far out into the forrest but it is so dense that it looks like your in the middle of nowhere" Tay said and after another 2 minuets of walking she stopped "this is the area where there was a huge chakra surge and then all signs of anything was wiped away and in one spot there is nothing at all" she said puzzled
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:33 am

Shinn stood at the spot where he could *feel* the bears dark evil chakra this is where he had anihalated but the chakra lingered on nothing would ever grow here again of that much Shinn was sure but Shinn didnt know where his teammates were and thta bothered him "IDAKU...SENKO DUMBASSES GET OUT HERE!!!!!!! "Shinn yelled at the top of his lungs he used his chakra too boost his vocal chords so the sound would carry farther and not get trapped by the mass of trees but off in the distance he saw somthing that scarred him he saw the bear materialize on the edge of the scar in the forrest but thats not all he also saw the boar that they had fought earlier right next to the bear they had no hostillity against eachother at all infact they looked like they were friends and they both *looked* into Shinns eyes and froze him with his own fear he could feel his wounded shoulder burn not like before but on the inside like somthing trapped trying to get out but Shinn couldnt move then the bear and the boar walked away into the forrest and Shinn lost them in a couple of seconds in the density of trees and then he could move again but he did not but a minuet latter he snapped back to attention hoping no one noticed his sudden need to stare out into space and blank out
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:32 am

The clone stood there frozen, his gaze blank. His body suddenly rippled like water, his form wavering as if compromised by another force.

Senko floated through subspace in the shadow realm, his body felt weird..... his gaze shifted from one portal to another, each reflecting the image of his shifting form. His hair had changed from a dark black to grey, his eyes now longer gray but now red, his finger nails turned black, and his skin seemed to gain color... the blue tint fading as he took on a slightly less dead appearance. The two bite marks on his neck now appeared as two black marks, as if they had been tattooed on.

The clone shuttered as a hand emerged from its chest. It's structural integrity compromised. Suddenly it exploded into a poof of smoke, and where the clone of Senko, dressed in black, with black hair, gray lips, blue tinted skin, and gray eyes, stood the true Senko, looking stranger than ever. His eyes fluttered for a second as he stumbled backwards.... his chakra reserves were becoming dangerously low. "Don't be alarmed Idaku. That was a shadow clone." He hoped that Idaku wouldn't ask him about the change in his physical appearance and would just accept him for what he was.
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Idaku coghed and smiled, "i got close lined by the demon bear and he broke a few ribs and i blacked out, he also seems to have drained most of my chakra." he said with a smirk

~~

Taku nodded, alright lets spread out ill go straight forward, Tay you go right, Shinn left." with that he jumped into the foliage to search for his team.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Shinn took off in the direction that the bear left in which was away from the town he didnt want it to be heading towards his team so he would follow them just in case
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:33 pm

Senko blinked a couple times, "The bear what.... clothes lined you?" While it probably hadn't been comical for Idaku, Senko imagined the bear running on two legs with a single arm extended and slamming it into Idaku's neck... which then resulted in Idaku going flying across the forest. His visage shifted to a frown. "Well those broken ribs are differently a problem. I don't know any medical ninjutsu though. So I think it'd be best for us to avoid any further confrontations." His gaze shifting around, as if maybe Taku or Shinn would just magically pop out to their rescue. "I think I had a run in with the same bear as you. I don't remember too much about the fight I had with it. Just that it turned some old man into a monster, there was a big black explosion.... and I was left laying on the ground. Jeez I hope this isn't a regular for you guys. My first day on the team and I'm getting my butt kicked. So any idea where Taku Sensei and Shinn are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Tay wanted to follow Shinn but he seemed to want to be alone so instead she went off alone and she heard some people talking so she followed the voices and she saw two young shinobi talking "hey are you two idaku and senko! " Tay called over to them
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Senko heard the rustle of of the wilderness around him, and then silence, his left hand sliding into the left thigh pouch as he removed a kunai. His gaze shifting from Idaku as he spun around, the kunai flung in the direction of the rustling. It was then that a female figure emerged from the brush posing a question about their identities. Suddenly he was hit by the 'oh shit' feeling, as if he knew he had fucked up. Luckily for both of them though, the kunai would completely miss her, instead passing her by with more than two feet of clearance. There was something to be said about throwing a kunai before having a clear target to it, and something else to be said about Senko's accuracy when he was tired. A sweat drop fell from his right brow... "Well Idaku, good thing I'm a bad shot." His left arm waved in the air as he looked at the woman. "Oi, I'm Senko!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Tay was surprised by the kuni but ignored it instead she raised her chakra to battle leval to signal that she found them "are you guys ok " she asked as she hurried over to them
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Senko blinked a couple times and pondered the question, "Well we are alive. I'm fine, tired, drained, but fine. Idaku though, he's got a couple broken ribs." Senko's crimson eyes darted about furiously as he scanned the area still feeling uneasy. "He said the bear drained most of his chakra... so really at this point both of us are useless." Senko's face suddenly transitioned to that of concern, "Have you seen another genin named Shinn, and are Jonin? They were with us when we got separated.... if you have, are they okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:06 pm

"they are both alive and are on there way here probly, Shinn was heavily wounded but is now doing ok " Tay said noticing him scan the area "is somthing wrong" she asked nevously
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Shinn came bursting through the trees sweating heavily from the exertion "awww shit" Shinn said looking terrified now "uhh heyyy guys glad to see your alive and everything but i dont think we will be for very long umm the bear is still alive and so is the boar from yesterday and they are together and almost..." Shinn was cut off by the sound of a loud growl and the smashing and splitting of trees as the two monster animals came crashing into the area damn it shinn thought to himself he was trying to lead the beasts away from everyone " RUNNN!!!!!" Shinn yelled as he turned to the beasts and caught the boar with his shield and pushed it off too be speared by the bear he was sent flying back but he rolled twice then bounced onto his feet performed some hand signs "water style water shark bomb technique" Shinn sent all 5 sharks at the bear having each one strike an appendage then the 5th one attack and explode on the head then his wound burst open "agghhhhh" Shinn clutched his shoulder but performed one last set of hand signs and sent an earth spike at the boar before he fell to his knees
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:34 pm

"Aye, that's good." Senko's eyes fell upon the Kunoichi. "Well if you had seen the things that I've seen today, you'd be pretty nervous too... but no there is nothing going on right now." When suddenly Shinn and to beasts burst through the brush. Senko was immediately taken back... he could of sworn both beasts had been killed. Apparently not though, his left hand slid back as he grasped a couple kunai. "Shit I really don't have the chakra for this right now." His gaze fell upon Shinn as he went rolling back and produced a series of attacks against both beasts, the smell of blood catching his nose. Senko's form shifted forward as he darted along the ground moving in front of Shinn. "You're hurt, forget the fight, lets get out of here." The boar suddenly darted for them seeming unphased by the earth spikes, Senko swung both kunai's around slamming them into the side of the beasts head as he spun to the left parrying the monsters blow off to the side. "This isn't something we can win."
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Taku felt the flare of demonic chakra and rusehd to the area. he saw that most of the team was incapacitated. 'damn didn't want to have to use this technique infront of unkowns but oh well.' he preformed handsigns and his body became like that of liquid silver and he called out "kenpan clan doujutsu branch secret techbnique quick liver kill!" wioth that he sped around the two demons disasembling them at their weakest spots tearing into flesh all in the blink of an eye. he then seald each body part into containers and thenb finally stopped. "wow that was a lot of work, Tay signal the anbu we need these braught to a lab."

Idaku stared slack jawed at his sensie that was an S-rank clan technique that not even their uncle had mastered yet, how the hell did he know it!
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:49 pm

"he..hehe.hehe sen...sensei why are you holdin out on me you should teach that trick to mee" shinn said dillusionally heheh ahahhaha i still want to fight come on someone lets go right now" shinn stood up and an empty open bottle of pain meds fell onto the ground along with an empty botttle of sake "come on i feel great lets go sensei come on... no ok howabout you idaku you wanna go one on one " hehehe
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Taku sighed and mumbled something about battle hungry students and their wanting to fight to much before knocking shin out iwth a flick of the wrist. " lets go boys, and tay" he said picking up the kid and sealing the demon containers in a scroll before strapping said scroll to a bird summon to be taken to anbu hq back in konoha. after he did that the three of them headed off towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boarder patrol
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Leaf :: Other places :: wilderness-
Jump to: