A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

boarder patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

boarder patrol - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Senko replaced the kunai and followed, his mind replaying the events of the last few moments. Taku seemed to posses a technique that turned his figure into some type of liquid metal. While exhaustion had prevented him from being able to follow his sensei's movements, he guessed that maybe Taku had morphed portions of his body into bladed weapons and utilized his great speed to slice through the beast, this of course was just speculation. He was grateful that they didn't have to fight, nor run. He'd guessed that Idaku's chakra levels were lower than his own, and Senko's were so low that he actually felt light headed, and he was the only one without some type of injury. If Taku hadn't of done anything.... all four of them, including the kunoichi probably would have died. "Sensei, Idaku and Shinn both seem to have very interesting movement techniques that make them exceptionally fast, and you appear to have one of your own, surely there is something that you can pass on to me?" His hands had fallen into his pockets as he drug his feet behind them... realizing that he needed to get much stronger.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 pm

"ah yes, it is a form of chakra control called the negative posative method, or NP for short. i had just finished teaching it to the boys before we where assigned this mission." Taku said, "and that move i used to take out the beast was a kenpan clan technique that can opnly be used by a member of the knowing eye branch." he didn't elaborate beyond that on his own skills. "when we get some down time i will show you the practical useage of the technique but here is the scroll that explains the theory." he said tossing the scroll to hos new student. "I thought for sure that man," he said indicating he knew a bit about Senko's past "would have taught you a technique passed down by the hokage himself."
Back to top Go down
https://newleaf.rpg-board.net
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:01 am

Senko's limbs flung out as he caught the scroll, his digits wrapping around it. Almost immediately he unbound it and opened it. There were no doubts in his mind that he had enough chakra to try practicing anything right now, but at least he could start to understand the fundamental properties behind the jutsu. His left brow furrowed at Taku's comment. "Sense my time in the village I have learned very little other than the basics taught at the academy, Sensei. It was deemed necessary since many of the techniques that were taught to me... were too much. So in terms of usefulness all I've gained is Shunshin. Everything else has been back tracking trying to catch me up." His eyes fell upon the scroll as he ran over the kanji, every few moments his gaze lifting up to make sure he hadn't separated from the group. After a little both brows furrowed. "Positive and negative chakra.... two types. So I was right when I was trying to guess the properties of it earlier. But.... I wonder." Senko rolled the scroll back up and placed it under his arm as his lifted his right hand towards his face, his pupils falling upon his hand as a small chakra flame appeared on it. It seemed to be burning a dark amethyst than normal, but fortunately there didn't appear to be any black in it... maybe the impurity had been purged from his body. His concentration increased and slowly the flame separated, revealing a blue flame and a red. "So because my chakra is composed of a color that is made up of two colors, when I separate them, it'd make sense that they would be different colors." Senko increased the amount of chakra to the hand as the flames then began to repel one another. As the chakra continued to separate something strange happened, the crimson flame posted up in the middle of his hand while the cyan flames spouted from either side of it pushing away and looping out. "Strange...." His left hand bent up under his arm as he grasped the scroll and tossed it back to Taku. "Thank you Sensei, this is turning out to be quite the experiment." His left hand shifted to his right as his concentration reached its peak. His blue flames on his right hand died down letting the red completely engulf it, and then an eruption of blue flames appeared on his left hand.... almost immediately the two began to repel each other. Not even bothering to try to resist them Senko let his hands fly apart. Both of his hands fell to his sides, the chakra flames dying down and then vanishing. "I see well... eh. I can already think of several applications for this... but I probably should try out the intended use for this first."

Senko's mind ran over the facts. He didn't have an abundance of chakra left, so he had to be careful... if he screwed this up..... if he over did it. His gaze shifted from Taku to Shinn who had passed out.... if he over did it he'd be in the same useless condition as Shinn. He could feel his form separating the chakra as he focused it on his feet, his form leaned forward and blurred. His figure dashing by the rest of the group as he moved only 30 yards ahead and stopped. "That's weird." His heels dug into the ground as he turned around and waited for the others to catch up to him. "Sensei, I've seen Idaku and Shinn use this technique before and while I admit that they move fast, I think this has confirmed my suspensions. For what I've seen in the past, and what I just witnessed, this jutsu doesn't have the same type of acceleration as Shunshin. This technique definitely does have an amazing top speed, but it doesn't get there as fast. With Shunshin you automatically start off at your top speed. It would seem to me that for short distances Shunshin would be better, but if you had to travel for longer, this Positive Negative Technique seems to be the best because you continuously move faster.... the longer you have to travel, the further you have to go, the more time you spend using the technique, the faster you go. Unless I'm doing the technique wrong?"

His form shifted from the group and over to a tree.... his hands lifting as he separated out the chakra again, his left hand burning bright blue as he brought it to the trunk of the tree. A stream of blue chakra erupted from his hand and moved around the trees mighty trunk, both chakra flames then faded. His right hand shifting up as he ran it along the trunk, there were a couple crackles from static charge. "Wood shouldn't be a conductor... unless." Maybe the negative chakra had bonded with the tree on a molecular level and enhanced the charge of the electrons..... "Well... that'd be a good practical joke. But that's probably not going to be too useful." He shifted around again and began a jog catching up to the group when another though popped into his head. His left hand fell down as he pulled a kunai from the pouch. His hand immediately flared up blue as he poured chakra into the kunai super saturating it with the negative chakra. Then as his hand went to flick the kunai he immediately change it to a red flame, the positive chakra reacted to the negatively saturated kunai, and as he released the blade it took off like a rocket. It's form slamming into large bolder a couple hundred feet away and going through it and a few trees before splashing into a river that had to be pretty far away. "Sweet!" His form jumped into the air. "Holy crap that was badass." As his form landed on the ground his left knee buckled as he was forced to come to a kneel for a second. "Guess I'm over doing it right now." His hands pushed into the ground as he stood up, he felt a little light headed but he'd be okay.
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Taku watched his student expeirament, interesting that his chakras where purple. he noticed his body gradually make him go faster rather than the instentaious top speed then a normal negative postiive. " you are right senko it should be an instant top speed just as a normal sunshin and it should be faster then a normal sunshin. watch." Taku charged his NP chakra and shot off so fast he left fire and an after image behind and was able to come back in that time too. "the more potent your chakra is the faster you can go." Taku said

he watched as his student figured out the next stage in NP training by shear intuition, "amazing intuition senko but rest now you need to be strong if we encounter another demon, i don't want you diying on me you hear."
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:22 am

Senko watched as his sensei moved with a speed that he wasn't able to follow, something that was extremely rare, his visage becoming that of awe. "Hmm, I wonder if maybe it is because my chakra reserves are too low right now..." His mind was racing with different ideas for the application of the jutsu... but Taku was right. "Aye Sensei, I suppose I wouldn't be much use dead." He let out a sigh as he felt his body relax, his limbs shifting close to his sides as he slid his hands into his pockets. Shinn was hurt and unconscious, Idaku was hurt and low on chakra, so other than the female which he knew nothing about, he and Taku where the only ones somewhat battle ready. It was his responsibility to protect his comrades if something did happen.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Shinn woke up weakly he opened his eyes " ass hole" he said weakly as he tried to stand up untill he realized he was being carried
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:25 pm

"hyperactive punk" taku shot back as they reached the village, they where met with a team of anbu in full armor. "gentlemen," he said glancing around he noticed a few females and quickly corrected himself, "and ladies, i have the remains of two demons a boar and a bear who attacked me and my team. most of them have been injured but nothing a bit of rest and a few medical jutsu wont fix." he said producing the scroll in which the remains had been sealed and handing them to the anbu on point.

idaku groaned and said. "where are we staying again?"

"at the police headquarters." taku said still looking at the anbu

Idaku nodded and walked that way without any further proding.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Shinn was feeling better he stood up and started to walk to the hq even though this was the last place he really wanted to be but he was tired he needed rest and he need to heal by tomarow "hey im going to turn in ok " shinn said and he walked away and went into the hq he layed down in the barracks for a couple hours untill he heard a knock on the door and he opened his eyes "come in" Shinn said and then the girl from before entered the room blushing she quickly walked over to me handed me a scroll "my grandpas scroll it should be usefulll to you" she said and then she walked out really fast when she left Shinn opened the scroll and was suprised to see that it was a jutsu scroll with a secret jutsu inscribed on it he read the name of the jutsu and it was called "Chakra Healing Trance " it was designed so that if you are badly injured and incapable of finding help you can help yourself but the only down side is time by the way it is written it seemed to Shinn that in exchange for healling you are basicly sent into a state of hybernation to which you cant move your own body and it takes a chunk of time deepending on how much damage is done ,where the damage is. like a stab to the hand would take about 30 minuets to heal. or so the scroll indicates "thank you " shinn mumbled as he studied the scroll and began learning the jutsu he studied for a few hours of practice and trial and error before he got the chakra manipulation right . then he sent his chakra all around his body then consentrated it on his shoulder over it and inthe wound itself. then Shinn felt his eyes unfocus and he slipped into unconciousness and he began to heal for the rest of the night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Tay had kept to herself mostly since they got back she was woried about shinn but when she checked on him he was healing at an indredible rate she had never seen this befor but she kept it to herself becuse there are quite a few reasons how someone could heal that fast and one of them isnt good at all so tay had basicly walked around for a couple hours then went to sleep

it was morning now and tay was up and ready to start her job for the day she really hoped to work with takus squad again she liked working with Shinn he was amzing like the way he fought so hard even when seriously wounded it was very very... no stop having thoughts like that she told herself then she shook her head she heard some one coming up stairs and she turned around to greet them
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Shinn climbed the stairs that led to the main hall of the hq he felt remarably better but still tired he only had about half his normal chakra reserves at the moment but ohh well hed get over it for today he looked up and saw tay standing there "why are u just standing there tay" Shinn said with a broad grin as he walked up to her he placed his hand on top of her head and pet her gently "good morning"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Tay smiled warmly as she was being pet "good morning im just waiting for orders really" this was great she was thinking just me and shinn together this is exact... no no no bad tay bad she was thinking "so how are you feeling"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Shinn walked out of his room groggily, the healers had done an amazing job, one of them had pink hair, obviously a Haruno, so he knew he would be fine. all traces of his broken ribs where gone and he felt ready to take on the new day. he picked up his Naginata, holding it liek a staff, and headed for the stairs. he saw Shinn and the girl from before and smiled, "Morning teammates!" he said with a chipper voice. "say what's your name we never got introduced yesterday?" he asked to the pink haired girl, he had noticed the flirting between the two of them as he got closer so he didn't try to hit on her out of respect for shinn but damn she was fine
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:24 pm

" Ohh hey idaku your looking better" Shinn said without moving his hand from Tay "so are u ready for today"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 pm

" hi idaku " tay said blushing a little because of the situation and unconsciously moving closer to Shinn "how are u feeling"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:28 pm

"Yup Tottaly ready for today, the med doc's healed me up and i am ready to go, how bout you?" he asked with a smirk, he then looked at Tay and smiled, "im feeling a lot beter thanks."
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Shinn stood straight then his eyes grew determined "we are doing this patrol on our own come on we leave now lets go " shinn said his vooice like steel as he walked towards the exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Tay followed without a second thought "ok" she said ready to follow shinn whereever he went "are you coming idaku" she asked hoping he was as devoted as she was
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Idaku sighed and followed after them, "didn't sensei say something about not acting rashly, but what eves im in." he took his naginata and put ot over his shoulder and walkedo ut the building. but then he understood why shinn was so set on doing this now and not waiting, the second he stepped out of the building and activated his sismic sense jutsu he could see the demon chakra flowing under the streets. "this is bad!"
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:49 pm

" i know but we will handle it no one is going to get hurt " Shinn said voice and eyes full of resolve and strength "lets go i know exactly were it is" shinn said and he charged at the beast this one was a giant racoon with two tails "shit " Shinn used NP to increase his momentum and take down speed as much as possible tackling the beasts gut hard and shinn felt organs pop "EARTH STYLE SPIKE TECHNIQUE ARTHURS TOMB" spikes came from every direction stabing and pinning the beast in one place but also holding shinn with it but the beast was hurt "finnish him nooooow!!!" Shinn yelled "forget about me ill be fine just hurry"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:56 pm

"remind me to teach you the mayfly when this is over!" Idaku yelled forming handsigns he slammed his hand down and created a crater in the ground under teh beast then using mayfly and N/P chakra went under shinn pulled him out and then created a bunch of blades that cut the beast into pieces. he then sealed each piece into a container. he didn't know much seals but he did know the one for binding chakra lucky enough. "wow that was intense you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:59 pm

shinn was grinning broadly "we are fuckin awsome"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Taku came rushing out of the town and was huffing and puffing, "i came as soon as i felt the..." he noticed all the canisters with seals on them and looked at the two genin in shock, "you guys act fast, i am proud of you." he pulled out a scroll and placed all the canisters on it and did a reverse summons to the anbu hq sending the things there. "alright today we will be starting our patrol routine. you and idaku" he said ppointing to them "will work the east side, me and Senko the north and the anbu and police forces have the south and west i don't want you splitting up you are to work as a team is that clear?"

Idaku nodded "Hai sensie!"
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:40 am

Senko awoke, his mind completely blank for a second. His gaze shifted about as he tried to figure out where he was. It was warm... and dry, cozy really. The blankness vanished and he recalled the prior events. Walking into the town, something about everyone resting.... and then Senko wobbling his way into the police hq and sleeping. He'd clocked almost 8 hours of sleep, yet he still felt drained. While his chakra levels where higher they weren't fully replenished, his body was also feeling stiff and sluggish. His figure rose from the cot his eyes darting about before the low rumble of his stomach growling caught his attention. "Food..." That's when by the door he spotted a tray, and on it sat several rice balls. Making way to it, he greedily scooped them up and began to munch down. It was at this time that the sounds of battle were brought to his attention. "I must be running late huh?" The remainder of the rice balls being shoved into one of his pouches. His hands slid together chaining together three seals as his form shifted, becoming hazy. And then as if he never existed he sunk into his own shadow, vanishing.

Moments later his form shifted up from Taku's shadow, sliding from the ground. "Morning Sensei." His left hand braced in front of his mouth as he yawned. His pupils lazily sliding about as he noted that the battle was over, he'd missed another. His hand falling into one of the pouches and retrieving another rice ball. Which would quickly be brought to his mouth and bitten into.
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:56 pm

"oh there you are Senk, me and you are going on patrol together how does that sound." Taku said with a smile taking a step forward. "I want to get to know you a little better."
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Senko simply nodded to Taku, "Aye Sensei, sounds fine to me." Senko saw this as a perfect learning opportunity, it also meant that he wouldn't need to worry about his strangely low chakra levels too much. " Sensei, I'm curious though, no one has yet to tell me. What exactly are these creatures that we are patrolling for?" Senko popped the last rice ball in his mouth a nearly swallowed it whole. His stomach finally starting to feel full, something which hopefully meant his chakra levels would return to normal soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boarder patrol
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Leaf :: Other places :: wilderness-
Jump to: