HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shinn's Mission to the Village Hidden in the Grass

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Idaku
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shinn's Mission to the Village Hidden in the Grass   Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:58 am

Idaku was torn he wanted to help his friend but couldn't dissobay an order. he gave a savage roar and released a huge amount of his demon chakra directing it at the enemy before shooting off usign NP

transformed picture
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newleaf.forumotion.com
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All

PostSubject: Re: Shinn's Mission to the Village Hidden in the Grass   Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:32 am

Shinn smiled good he litsened "ok i want to kknow one thing ..who are you?" Shinn asked without moving

The puppet master didnt answer instead he started after Idaku laughing

"oh no you dont" Shinn said still not moving he concentraited hard using NP to push against the puppet master from all sides preventing him from advansing any farther or moving at all "your going to answer my question"

"Fine boy youve interested me enough for me to answer yoour question if you swear to answer mine after" The puppet master said in a supprisingly deep voice

Shinn nodded "i promise"

The puppet master then said " I am the Keeper of Darkness I am the Seeker of Devestation I am the Servant of Mayhem"

Shinn looked disapointed "those are impressive titles i guess but not usefull at all"

The Keeper of Darkness looked elated "Your fault for not asking the right question any ways time for mine." "How are you stopping me its obviously not affecting my person directly but i still cant move?"

Shinn looked at him "its a jutsu that we are using to replace an outdated one I am one of the best Shinobi at using this technique to its fulllest" Shinn answered proudly if not a little smuggly "Any ways now it is my question" Shinn said starting to sweat at the effort to hold him "Who were you before you became the seeker of darkness and all that what were you called when you were still a Shinobi if you were one at all"

He looked at Shinn curiously "it looks like your ability to hold me is rapidly decreasing but however i will answer your question i was once called Pain i was once called nagato i was once called yahiko i was once called many things completly different then these but i have been taken in by Darkness and now if you are to call me anything please call me Abyss..." He said with an evil smile "Now i believe it is time for my question" " How many people are litsening to our conversation right now" he asked

Shinn grinned at him smugly "ALL OF KONOHA" and with that Shinn could no longer hold him it was too much concentration and it was starting to hurt him physiclly to do it he stood in a ready stance

Abyss screamed in fury he thought that only that one other kid was litsening if anyone at all but no even if his children the voxyn catch him it wont matter but then he calmed down all they learned was his name nothing of great importance but they now knew of his position he would have to destroy this place but first this kid for making a fool out of him Abyss charged not even using his puppets he sliced a deep cut across his chest then placed his hand on his leg and Abyss' own hand exploded blowing the boys leg off then he cut off the boys left arm and then he walked over to the only computer and hit a single button and the entire place began to explode and as he left he looked back and laughed at the still concious boy

"aggggghhh Shinn screamed but it wasnt very loud he couldnt muster up the engy to make a loud noise as the explosion grew closer Shinns vision became increasingly blurry and the darkness was closing in he was just about gone when he said into his mic to konoha "he is more than just Pain he is... Kabuto mostly.. and then Shinn was gone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin

PostSubject: Re: Shinn's Mission to the Village Hidden in the Grass   Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Senko's form emerged from the shadow of the rubble, his gaze shifting about as he tried to figure out where in the hell he was. His hands sliding together forming another chain of seals. The shadows wrapping around his body, morphing him into something. Where Senko had stood a small spider monkey now sat. Rather than using a traditional transformation jutsu, Senko's completely changed his body with the shadows, limiting his abilities to that of the form he took. His chakra was now completely suppressed, and he would keep this form for at least an hour, only returning to normal once the chakra used for the jutsu ran out. So now, where are they? The monkey's eyes shifted around as he sniffed in the air trying to find their sent.

Idaku
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shinn's Mission to the Village Hidden in the Grass   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:36 am

With the amount of power he released Idaku made it back to the village within half an hour. He stopped a mile out form the village so that a team of Anbu would meet him and he wouldn't startle any civilians. he knew the power he was emitting was like a light house on a dark night to any sensor, and even some non-sensor types. to his surprise he was met by not only the hokage but also the elders of the villages strongest clans, including his own.

"Idaku kenpan, come with us, You have just been appointed the new head of your clan as of right now you are the leader of the warrior devision of the kenpan clan." the hokage said "we are having a council meeting and need you in the office immidiatly. please calm yourself enough that you can release your demon form and come with us."

transformed picture
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newleaf.forumotion.com
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin

PostSubject: Re: Shinn's Mission to the Village Hidden in the Grass   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:13 am

The spider monkey had spent the past 40 minutes just sniffing around, looking for some evidence of Shinn or Idaku. Who still wasn't completely sure where he was though. He'd tried to come up through Shinn's shadow but instead he ended up coming up from the shadow of the rubble of some destroyed building. Given it did look as if it had recently been destroyed. After another ten minutes of searching the spider monkey found a torn and tattered piece of clothing, it was stained with blood, and it greatly resembled one of Shinn's pants legs. Clutching the article of clothing tight Senko scampered off leaving the village, darting through the grass as he made his way back to the forest. It would only be after another ten minutes that he'd come to a stop, his body becoming hazy. Black ooz dripped from the spider monkey, and waves of shadows echoed from his body. After another few seconds Senko found himself standing as a human again. The pants leg was then tossed in his right thigh pouch, and with little thought Senko began the trek back towards the leaf village, something just wasn't sitting right with him.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinn's Mission to the Village Hidden in the Grass   

Back to top Go down

Shinn's Mission to the Village Hidden in the Grass
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2