A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confusion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Confusion   Confusion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Senko found himself sitting upon the plateau again, his legs hanging off as he looked down to the ground which was several stories below. He was separated from his team mates, told that he couldn't join them. Maybe it was his utter lack of skill? His mind wandered about, "So I can't go on a mission with them.... and Taku Sensei is no where to be found.... jeez I thought Jonins were suppose to teach Genin, yet here I am learning things on my own." His left hand grasped a rock and with a flick of his wrist he chucked it out into the open, it flew a couple yards before it fell out of his line of site, and about twenty seconds later he heard it hit bottom. "Hmm... I wonder if Idaku is human? Jeez what am I asking, hell I wonder if I'm human." Senko's mind wandered a bit, "I wonder if I'm going to be transferred to a different team or something? Maybe that's why I can't find Taku sensei and maybe that's why the others left without me?" Was he really that weak? He felt empty inside, but it was okay, he was use to being isolated and alone.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:59 am

After a few moments of self pity Senko forced himself to a stand, he simply had to accept the way things where. He was a reject and he wasn't wanted, that's how it had always been and that was how it will always be. "That is how it should be." Senko's hands came together as he chained a few seals together and formed a shadow clone. "Well, lets spar." The shadow clone nodded to him and took up a defensive stance. "Really? You're going to make me attack, jeez." Senko took a moment to analyze the stance, the clone had all of his weight on the back leg, the front leg was straight and the foot pointing to him. His right arm curved over his head, and the left arm's elbow made a 90 degree angle with the knee, leaving the left forearm parallel with Senko. It wasn't a countering type stance, it was purely defensive. "Sooo you plan on trying to either block my first couple attacks with one arm, front snap kicking me in the chest, or sliding backwards and transitioning into a round house kick?" The clone looked at him and smiled and then shook his head. Senko shrugged and then darted forward.

Senko's form vanished as he used shunshin a foot from the clone and reappeared to his left. His left leg then shot out as he moved to drive his shin into the clones gut. With the clones weight already on it's back leg, he simply brought his forward facing leg up and shifted his shin in front of Senko's blocking it. As Senko's leg connected with the others, he lifted his opposing foot from the ground and rotating his body swung that heel towards the clones face. Immediately the clone moved his blocking shin out pushing Senko back as he tilted his own form backwards letting the heel skim past his nose. Senko's form landed facing away from his foe, his figure dropping to the ground as he swung his left heel out, his form rotating with it. The clone bent a single knee and jumped up into the air, over the sweep. Coming to a stand Senko took a couple steps back distancing himself from the clone. Obviously using speed to try to beat him wasn't an option, the clone was just as fast. So that meant only one thing.

Senko stood there, his feet shoulder width apart as amethyst chakra began to radiate from both his hands and feet. The clone nodded to him, its figure shifting forward as it darted to Senko, its left hand chambering readying to punch. As the clone came into range and thrust the left hand forward to Senko's nose, Senko twisted to the left and brought his left arm up and over the others arm, his arm immediately dropping down to catch the limb between his side and the upper portion of his left arm. The clone frowned and shifted a knee forward for Senko's lower back. Senko immediately twisted to the left as his right arm moved over grasping the clones left wrist. His left arm rising up as he released the clones arm, his body now rotating from the knee as he shifted more force into the spin, lifting the clone from the ground as he continued to hold onto its wrist with his right hand. After almost two complete revolutions Senko released the limb letting the clone go flying off the edge of the plateau.

The clone blinked as he watched the ground fade away from up under him, "FUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" His voice fading off as he fell.

Senko ran towards the edge of the plateau and jumped off after him, his figure suddenly accelerating down after the clone as he utilized the burst movement technique to maneuver through the air to his foe. His form now lined up with the clone he bent both knees, his head facing the clones stomache, the clone falling with his back destined to hit the ground first. Senko's knees unbent and as he seemingly pushed off onto nothing chakra erupted from his feet propelling him downwards with blinding speed. As he fell he shifted from a head first dive into a roll, his legs then jutting out straight down both heels slamming into the clones chest as he pushed off on the clone, another burst of chakra erupting from his feet. The clones form was hyper accelerated downwards and slammed into the ground just five feet below, exploding into a poof of smoke. Senko's form having used the force of kick and the explosive force of the chakra to counter act the pull of gravity and reduce his falling speed, landed on the ground with a light thud. "I think I need to start training with multiple clones...."
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Senko had spent the last hour climbing up the outside of the plateau. His hands were deeply embedded in the rock wall when a sinking feeling grasped his stomach. For a brief second confusion, something just didn't feel right... but he couldn't place it. Shaking the feeling Senko continued his climb, he was only a third of the way up.... so it would still be a few hours til he reached the top.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Senko found himself almost at the top, the sinking feeling in his stomach only growing stronger. His attention was drawn, but he was almost to his destination, just three more feet. His left hand grasped a rock and he began to pull himself up. Or at least he tried to, but the rock gave way and his form suddenly went sliding down the side of the rock face, his hands failing to grab onto anything. He could feel the stinging pain of friction burn, and the sinking feeling in his stomach grew stronger. With fear for his own life now, Senko jutted his left hand out, slamming it into and through the rocks, embedding his arm half way through the wall. He stopped, his gaze shifting up, his arm pulled from the wall as he grasped onto two rocks. A sigh escaped his lips, his eyes focusing on the top, he had to have fallen at least below the half way mark. His arms shifted as he began to climb up the plateau again.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:04 am

Senko huffed as he pulled himself over the edge of the plateau, his arms and legs trembled from exhaustion. As he pulled his legs over the edge he felt his body go numb, and then a euphoria of relief crept over him. He lay flat against the rocks, letting the warmth radiate through his body. His chakra levels were still high, he hadn't used that much of it, but he had pulled several muscles during the fall. "Man, where the hell is everyone. " A deep breathe of air was taken in, his eyes closing as he rested. "TAKU SENSEI WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TRAIN ME!?!" His voice echoed across the plateau, but of course there was no one to hear him. He shifted slowly, rolling over onto his back, his eyes opening as he looked at the clouds passing him by. "Hey, that one kinda looks like Idaku.... and that one like Shinn. Hey and there is a bird.... and a dog.... and a goat.... and how come I don't have a cloud that looks like me?"
Back to top Go down

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Tay came running up to Senko she was crying "S..senko we have gotten a message from Shinn he sent it to play over the villages entire sound system and i cant.. i cant feel him at all i think he is dead" She started to cry alot
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Senko slowly pushed himself up, his head canting to the left. It took him a second to recall who the girl was. He'd only met her once, on the last mission, and it had been for a very brief amount of time. "Shinn dead? Nah, I don't believe it. He's pretty strong, plus if I remember correctly he left with Idaku, between the two of them I'm sure that they are fine. I mean.... really if one of them was dead I'd have to assume that both were dead, they'd never leave each other. They are both pretty strong willed. So what was this message played to the whole village?" Senko's fingers interlaced as he cracked his knuckles, his body popping as he stretched out.
Back to top Go down

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:33 pm

"Well i dont really know i wasnt litsening i was consentraiting on Shinns situatioon and he was in charge of the mission he ordered Idaku to run away" Tay said still crying
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Senko blinked a couple time and thought about the sinking feeling in his gut earlier, his head then shook as if to disagree with his own thoughts. "I simply won't believe that Idaku would abandon his teammate regardless of circumstances. What can you tell me about the mission? Really just tell me everything that you know." Senko's hands slid into his pockets as he looked down at the ground, his left leg shifting as he tapped the toes of his foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:38 pm

"Thats it that is all i know i dont know what they were doing or where they went at all" Tay said now wanting to leave to go moarn
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Senko sighed and shook his head. "Jeez, well I'll check you later then. I'mma get to the bottom of this." Senko's eyes shifted up to the sun, it appeared that the sun was slightly to the west which meant that Idaku and Shinn's shadows would be to the east. "I'mma going to go find one of them right now. Fuck their top secret missions." His hands slid together forming three seals, his body becoming hazy. "I'd offer to let you come with me, but I'm pretty sure in your emotional state you'd only get in the way." His form suddenly sinking into his own shadow and fading away into nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confusion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Leaf :: The Leaf :: Training grounds-
Jump to: