A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinn Found

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn Found Empty
PostSubject: Shinn Found   Shinn Found Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Shinn stood looking at his rigght arm and left leg it had been a month since they were healed by who he now called Verve he had been fighting her ever since he slept and ate but of course but other than that he was fighting hand to hand he had nothing not even chakra he hant been able to feel chakra since he had awoken from the white but he didnt let it bother him any more he was taking a break right now and he had now a rough full beard and long unkept hair he kept it like this too block the sun but he had to be on his second month by now he thought to him self
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Found   Shinn Found Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Verve decided that it was time to ccontinue so she attacked again with a straight kick to Shinns chest then she was going to slash down with Shinns own weapon that had the abillity to change but for her only changed from broad sword to katana She slashed down as she kicked at him
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Found   Shinn Found Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Shinn caught the kick with his chest and he caught the sword strike with a two handed clap then he threw aside the sword spining it around in her hand so it now faced her then he pushed foreward with his body and his hand on the sword he pushed the sword at Verve and it came an inch to her neck just touched her neck when Shinn stopped he may have changed alot within the last couple months but he still wouldnt kill "Hey Verve i have a question If im dead why am i training"
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Found   Shinn Found Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Verve nodded to Shinn "you have beaten me " then she looked into Shinns eyes "Because even if you are dead that dosnt mean you have to lie down and fade away just yet but you have beaten me even without chakra to aid you when i had it. I believe you have grown up enough to have it back " She put her hand onto Shinns chest and she alowed his chakra to return to him "You were too weak before your body couldnt handle your chakra propperly now i believe you have the proper knowledge and a strong enough will and body for me to teach you the secrets of your clan.. And teach Shinn she did for the remainder of the second month...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinn Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Found   Shinn Found Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinn Found
Page 1 of 1