Share | 

Shinn Awakened

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All

PostSubject: Shinn Awakened    Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Shinn stood alone Verve had left as soon as she had finished teaching him how to control his demon which had taken the remainder of the second month to do now he was here by himself in solitude training new techniques practicing fighting styles and refining older techniques he stood completly motionless Shinn began to build up Chakra then he ran at a giant rock that was many times bigger than he was and he then used NP to basicly scatter all of the atoms that made up his body and let them Flow through the rocks atoms and Flow through to the other side. When Shinn rematerialized imeadiatly as he left the boulder he had thought that he had finally succeded untill the rock became atomicly unstable and collapesed and crumbled . "Damn i was so close" Shinn had been working on that for almost two weeks now since he had finnished training with Verve and now he was getting close Shinn had also been learning many more jutsu and he had been practicing in his demon form so hard and for so long that now when he was using it the only change that happend was that his teeth grew sharp and his ears grew a tiny bit bigger and his muscels grew a bit bigger and his eye turned white with black slit pupils
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All

PostSubject: Re: Shinn Awakened    Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Shinn awoke from sleeping to find Verve standing around him to his left this was what happened every time he awoke from exhausting himself in training which he did every day and then Verve would watch him train all day so if she did ever sleep it was when he did he had never seen her sleep so Shinn stood up and ate a quick breakfast and he went out to another boulder he would do it this time he could feel it Shinn built up some chakra then ran at the boulder he split his atoms apart and Flowed through the boulder he went through it and rematerialized instently on the other side he stood still waiting to hear a crash... he heard nothing he had finally done it "ok Flow Movement jutsu complete" Shinn Said smiling for most likely the first time since his death in the Grass Village "now its time to see if it was worth the trouble of learning " Shinn looked at a mountain that was nearby he ran at it full speed using NP to go even faster he then used the Flow Movement jutsu to Flow through the mountain and when he came out the other side instantly. He knew that his struggle was worth it. Shinn went back through the mountain "now i just need a way to make this helpful for battle movements " So Shinn callled on Verve to be his sparring partner as he worked on useing FM in a fight quickly enough to have an effect he had only a few more day untill the end of the third month
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All

PostSubject: Re: Shinn Awakened    Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Shinn was nothing but at the same time he was everything Shinns atoms were spread around Verve they surrounded her he then rematerialized behind her to where he backfisted her in the jaw knocking her away the only problem with this technique he was using was that he couldnt leave it then enter it again right away he needed time for his atoms to reorganize completely or he something could stop working temporarly the most he could do with out taking a minuet to let himself reorganise was three times any more than that and something would most likely shut down but that was ok because this Flow Movement Jutsu was only one out of many trump cards that he had created and obtained over the past three months he had also become very adept at almost any possible conievable weapon in the known world he was good at them all he was also very formidable with no weapon at all but of course he was very rarly going to be without a weapon but Shinn felt a large mass of dark chakra heading in a direction that held dear to Shinn it was going to knoha but Shinn was dead the world of the living held no interest to the dead but Verve stood up and walked up to Shinn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All

PostSubject: Re: Shinn Awakened    Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Verve stood in front of Shinn she was smiling brightly and even tears were escaping her eyes "you have made me very proud to be your teacher you have learned all i have to teach you and you have taught me as well i thank you for this" She wiped her eyes and put one hand on one of Shinns shoulders "i am going to give you the best gift one can give another it is your present for not killing me when i put you through so much" She smiled "this present is called Life I will return you to the world of the living" Verve punched Shinn in the pit of his stomach knocking him unconcious she then liffted him up and cariied him across the vast ocean and set him on the ground in the middle of a desert then just before she turned to leave she kissed his forehead "The Time to Awaken is Now Shinn... " And then Verve, Shinns mother disapeared into the Never Ending Sky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinn Awakened    

Back to top Go down

Shinn Awakened
Page 1 of 1