A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conflict

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Shinn stood out deep in the forrest he was near the edge of fire territory but he was just relaxing even now he still didnt like being around lots of people so he would come out here every once and a while to be alone but as he was relaxing he saw a wandering shinobi with white and blue hair he looked slightly lost but for some reason Shinn recognized him even thogh he had never met this person before the Shinn saw the sword on his back and he instantly rememberd he was issued a black book when he was inducted as a joinin and this guy was one of the seven swordsmen even though he was just a genin shinn thought it would be fun to fight some one like that so Shinn leisurly tossed a kuni at the boys feet with a grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Aoiro had been traveling for a few days now. He stretched, raised his arms in the air and yawned. He also needed a good deal of excitement. But his leader did want him to travel and do some spying on rivaling villages. So this was a simple mission to Aoiro, and he was taking his time with it. Strolling through the woods on a old trail he stumbled across. Then a kunai stuck in the ground at his feet. Looking down he stared at it. Then a lazy glance up following where it came from.

He was staring at a shinobi. Looking like a younger shinobi, from the smirk that he was showing Aoiro he could tell that he didn’t know what he was about to get himself into. Aoiro’s Mizu no Me eyes would activate. If the other shinobi would see his eyes, they would be a bright moving blue. Like his eyes were made of moving water.

“ Wanna go, Chump? “ Aoiro returned the smirk, body remaining still.

OOC -- ( I haven’t had the chance to fully explain what these eyes do. I was just about to get into it and expalin them with the other rp I had going with Senko! Pm me if you want me to explain them to you. Or if you want to find out the hard way during the match. )
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Shinn looked down at the kid then he apeared behind him using NP to move rapidly "yeah buddy lets go" Shinn said then looked at the sword he was cariing "hey your a hidden sword right" shinn asked

(you do understand that you are going to lose right im a high jonin level ninja)
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:01 am

Aoiro’s Mizu no Me is active. Few things about this, it has two abilities. The first and more important ability is that it allows Aoiro to take movements in at a better rate. Basically, think of it like this. An opponent moves. That equals one drop of water into a solid surface of water. The rings outward from that drop are going to represent the moves the opponent might do, right now they’re endless. As the opponent keeps moving, Aoiro notices muscle tenses, chakra movement, directions of movements - He takes all of that in. And each one is another water drop placed with the first drop to form a big circle. From those drops, Aoiro can determine what the opponent is going to do by all of the rings from the water drops colliding at once.

His opponent would use a form of body flicker, which would be picked up from Aoiro’s Mizu no Me, he would note directions and movements. Shinn would body flicker behind Aoiro, or what he thought was behind Aoiro, Instead he’d find Same-Hire’s hook part at his neck. Aoiro used his own form of body flicker and appear behind Shinn instead of letting him get a easy drop on him. His right arm is holding Same-Hire, while his left is hanging loosely at his side with his sleeve covering up his hand the whole time - waiting.

“ Not yet. I won’t be stopped by people of your caliber either... but I do need some fun. So you will have to do for now.

If Aoiro did managed to pull off that body flicker to the oblivious Shinn, Aoiro would twist the blade so the point pointed downwards. Then he would pull it back, cutting along the right shoulder of the man. No doubt the man would be pulled back by this, and only be met by Aoiro's foot planted squarly on his back, kicking him foward. Aoiro would jump back to create some distance from them. And this is, if the body flicker works.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:36 am

Shinn used NP to push the sword up and away from him then he used it to make movment every wear as he gathered up pressure little did shinn know he was actually blinding his opponent he bursted up and slmmed his knee into the ninjas shoulder
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:06 am

Aoiro’s Mizu no Me is still active, but he wouldn’t need it to see his opponent try to escape at this range. Either way, its still active. And he did see this coming from muscle tensions, chakra movements, and a random pull in of air pressure?

If he did, he maybe found out Aoiro’s eyes? But that’s not exactly how it works, the more things applied to what the opponent does, its just another drop of water, making the circle slightly bigger. Asides from that. Aoiro wondered if he’s trying an air attack? He is in the grass village, and he’s positive its not a popular element for shinobi to have around here. At any rate..

Aoiro wouldn’t let the guy have enough time to pull his sword away. Aoiro yanked back on the handle, attempting to slash through the mans neck. The man had to move his hands up, grab the blade itself, and move it away. All the while Aoiro can read each and every slight muscle movement, chakra distribution, and so on. And he can see quite a few being this close.

OOC ( This is just a spar. Both of our characters are still alive and doing their rp thing. You did a very dumb thing to just jump in on me. Jonin is just a title. As is Hokage. It does not mean you ARE stronger. Just that you have earned that title, and it clarifies your importance to the village.. Just like the seven swordsmen of the mist. When one gets beat, he gives up his title. He is nothing after that. Does that mean he loses all of his powers? No, just his title. If you want another go, I’ll be more then happy to let this body I just decapitated be a clone. And we can continue on from there? Also, you gave your character illegal information. With him knowing about my eyes immediately and trying something to disrupt it. And your character also apparently has air affinity? )
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:12 am

(no the pressure i was buildind had nothing to do with wind its a chakra manipulation that i am extreemly good at beter the any one else and it basicly acts like a push and pull so i pushed your blade up without moving and u have very few posts so u are still comparitavly weak to every one else on the site i said you could be a prodogy not a god)
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:43 am

OOC ( LOL. kk. I just read your training. And I now know what you meant by NP. This whole time I was clueless as to what that actually meant. You did a negative positive thing, and just created a force bubble on your shoulder. Anywho! You are correct, I was wrong. It would push my blade away. I do have a backup, but either way, Nice job on that. =P Lets continue from your last post and ignore my last one? )

Aoiro’s blade wouldn’t cut! But instead just be pushed away. If anything, when Aoiro noticed the chakra forming near his opponents neck, he would try to cut the head off the guy. But to his dismay, the blade would not cut! It would seem as though it was a positive end of a magnet trying to push its way towards another positive end of a magnet. It just wouldn’t happen. Instead it would move up and away from the man.

It seemed he had a few tricks up his sleeve.

But so did Aoiro, quite literally.

The move he already had tucked away in his other hand. The man would continue to use his negative positive movements to move around and begin to bring a knee to Aoiro’s shoulder. Perfect. Suiton Kuukijuu has been ready in his other hand. He brought his hand up to meet the man in the side in a fingered-like stab. If it should connect, the water bullets on his finger tips would shoot into the side of the man, causing massive internal damage. Aoiro would not be able to block the knee. His Mizu no Me still active and collecting information for him to intake.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:51 pm

shinn noticed the jutsu in his opponents hand a moment to late but he did mangae to push him selfwith NP so the attack only grazed him. as Shinn landed he took out his Tsuni which was the hilt that Idaku gave him of his weapon that changed form by Shinn putng in his chakra this time shin turned it into a regular katana "im challenging you for your title as a hidden sword" Shinn said smugly
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:13 am

The attack missed. Shame. But he did force his opponent to miss as well. His bullets on his finger tips did not fire, since there was no contact. His opponent landed away from Aoiro, which gave Aoiro time to re-cooperate himself. He moved back into his stance, and entered into the stages of the Koketsu Kenbu. Stage Five.

His right arm still holding Same-Hire. And his left hand still having five water bullets on it. His Mizu no Me still active and taking everything in. Aoiro watched as the man brought out his katana. Aoiro activated Sameha no Batsu on Same-Hire.

“ That’s fine. Problem is, I do not have that title. Not yet - anyways. But, I will match your challenge with a challenge of my own. I challenge you for your life. “ Aoiro said, face still with determination.

Water shaped teeth began forming on the edge of Same-Hire. And his left hand hanging loosely at his side, always ready, always surprising.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:17 am

shinn stopped dead and he just ast down cross legged on the ground "no" he said "i dont do the whole death match thing and i never killl at all unless it absoluty has to be done" shinn said just itting there
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:37 am

“ … I see… “

“ It shall be an easy match for me then! “ Aoiro yelled towards the man

After the last syllable left his lips, Aoiro rushed forwards, with the help of his fifth stage into his sword fighting style, and his own form of body flicker, which would be just spamming a little extra chakra to his muscles to give him extra boosts of speed. His movements because of these two factors would make his speed incredible. His form would suddenly appear in front of Shinn. Same-Hire in his right hand with Sameha no Batsu along the edges would swing horizontally across at Shinn’s left to right torso with enough force to cut clean through his body, bone and all.

His Mizu no Me would help him see any counter attacks or evasive maneuvers his opponent might do. His left hand still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 am

Idaku sat on a tree watching his friend and one of the members of the seven swrodsmen fight. it was rather intertaining after not seing shinn for so long to see him in action again. It also gave him the chance to study a possible future enemy. he seemed to have a fighting style similar to Taku sensei's that meant he had a doujutsu of some sort that alowed him to analyse situations faster then normal people. finally he got bored and called down, "Shinn need help from an old goat?"
Back to top Go down
https://newleaf.rpg-board.net
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:42 am

"HA id rather let myself die" SHinn said then he decided that if he wasnted to win with out getting any more injured he would have to use IT.. which sucked cuz that ment that the battle was gonna be over but oh welll Shinn thought as he began to rapidly break down at an atomic level to where he was nothing then he reapeard right behind the shinobi that now occupied the space he was just in a nano ssecond before shinn touched the tip of his blade to the back of the shinobis neck while also having a blade of his demon chakra extending at his spine from Shinns other arm "sorry friend thats check mate you lose"
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:12 am

So it seems another has come to the party. Upon him announcing himself to his friend, Aoiro knew that it was now two versus one. He had to bring it back to his favors for the fight. Making it one on one again. Aoiro’s eyes would move up and towards Idaku. Looking him dead in the eyes. Shame. Tsukaeru no Jutsu would find itself being activated onto Idaku. Why? The second ability of Mizu no Me. The user only has to make eye contact with him. When that happens Aoiro can use most of his genjutsu techniques. And that’s exactly what happened. Aoiro had casted Tsukaeru no Jutsu on him.

Idaku would suddenly start to choke, feeling as though water had gone down his wind pipe. Every time he exhaled he would see water being coughed up. And because of this he would start to panic, beginning to think that he was drowning..

Now onto Shinn. It appears that this guy knows some moves, very interesting moves. He would break himself down to an atomic level and try to reappear behind Aoiro. Try to.. “ What you can do.. “ Aoiro thought to himself.

Aoiro would of course, be watching the man with his Mizu no Me. He would pick up on chakra movements, eye twitches, blood flow… He could tell that the man was planning moving behind Aoiro. And Aoiro had no interest of this happening. His charging sword attack already stopped when he picked up on these hints.

“ If he can.. “ Aoiro quickly thought to himself. A image quickly replayed over in his mind. And suddenly, a repulsion appeared in front of Aoiro. Starting at his chest and quickly spreading outwards instantly, uncontrolled. A positive and negative force. His rings spinning at a rapid rate. They would be the reason why he was able to pull off this counter. And also his eyes, for seeing just exactly how Shinn molded his chakra to do it. He did have a excellent view of it being performed. What just happened you ask?

A repulsion field came from Aoiro’s chest outward. It would come out what would seem instantly. Why instantly? The general force and how much power used to attempt the move. Aoiro knew how to do this from watching Shinn do it earlier to his blade. Mizu no Me does not allow Aoiro to copy Jutsus. Just be able to see chakra, blood flow, eye twitches - those kinds of things. Aoiro saw how Shinn molded his chakra and copied it. And because his rings create both positive and negative currents. Aoiro was very easily able to re-create this NP move. He just wasn’t sure how much ‘force’ was needed. That’s why there would be a incredible force behind it. Better to over do it then under, right? That’s why the field would reach a untold amount of feet outwards in front of him.

Its not a act of reacting to Shinn’s atomic break down. Its Aoiro acting on Shinn’s actions he picked up with his Doujutsu. Meaning? Aoiro noted his blood level, his chakra, eye movements. He could tell where he was wanting to go, blood pressure would tell when, Chakra moving through his body would also give the time he was wanting to do this move away.

What this meant for Shinn?

When he used his atomic break down move, the repulsion field would hit. It was meant to just stop him from appearing behind Aoiro, but now instead.. It would simply just scatter his atomic structure across the lands.

“ I can do better.. “ Aoiro finished the thought… Then another popped into his head.. “ Where… did he go? “
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:05 pm

(no your eyes are too much they are god like and too much like sharingon)
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:12 pm

( Sharingon was what I had in mind when I came up with it. But it lacks several things the Sharingon does not.
I cannot copy techniques.
I cannot use stronger genjutsu, only lower ranked ones.
And I cannot use ninjutsu with it. So no epic Susanoo is going to come from it.
I cannot break into someones mind and gather information.

A few things it does have in common, is that..
I can sense - see chakra,
Can detect blood pressure, muscle movement, eye twitches. That kinda thing.
The user can make genjutsu from eye contact, only small, lower ranked genjutsu.

And that’s about it as far as the doujutsu goes. I really only took the basics, and left everything else.

I do believe your, -Instant disappear and reappear behind you.- Is more god-like then my doujutsu will ever be. And really, HOW DO you avoid a move like that?

Also, I DID OFFER to tell you ALL that it did at the beginning of the match so this wouldn‘t happen. And if one move didn‘t work, why try it again? Reappearing behind me didn‘t work the first time, why would it work the second? )
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:34 pm

(you ate still being way to powerful for some one that just started ivr posted shinn training for this technique and its like his only s class technique i have the ability to fight this way because i have a higher post count and higher rank and sure ranks dont mean much when ur fighting ncp's but when ur fighting a player they do matter
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:56 pm

( It's not that I'm being powerful, its just that I was able to counter your move that you had already tried. But this time, successfully. Also, the match itself was like 12 posts to finally beat you. Me being to powerful would be if I one post killed you. And I'm not going to let you beat me nonchalantly because you simply have a higher post count then me. That's absurd. If you’re going to beat me, its going to be because you used a lot of skill and determination. What you posted was - in my personal opinion - just the first thing that came to your mind. You had no real thought about setting up your attacks, or your defenses. Where as I prepped my doujutsu each and everytime. Just to be ready to use it during the next post. Instead of using it like a god-moder, " omg, i see everything. I can dodge everything now. " Your knee would of hit me, but I had my defenses up with my water bullet fist. I only used my doujutsu, and the water bullet, which I didn't even use. I didn't use the doujutsu and five ninjutsu's at once to where I thought you would appear. I had a area of effect attack and you simply just got caught in the blast. I would of used it whether you had been at a atomic level or not.

Also, Ranks should matter when you fight a npc. Because a Hokage isn’t going to get beat from a small simple attack. Where as a Genin would. That’s the only way to rank how tough a npc is. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict   Conflict Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conflict
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Leaf :: The Leaf :: Forest-
Jump to: