A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting for her life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

Fighting for her life Empty
PostSubject: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:26 pm

[OOC: Before you read this, make sure you read the last post in Lake Mountainside...making this post as a new thread was an accident.... ]

Amaya immediately took a defensive position, flute to her lips—despite this, her mind still rung with questions. What was a sound ninja doing in the Mist territory? Was he insane? Since the last assassination attempt, ties with the Sound village had become rather intense and any sound ninja seen on sight was to be immediately reported and engaged. By the looks at this shinobi, considering his older appearance and potent chakra leaking from his demeanor—this was undoubtedly a jonin.

The jonin stared intently at Amaya for just a moment performing a set of hand signals. “Saundo Kobushi no Jutsu!” he exclaimed then took a taijutsu stance, his hands now rippling with what looked like condensed sound waves. Amaya ears, being incredibly acute, could pick up the small vibrations emitting from the knuckles. However, elaborating on this noise would have to wait as the Jonin charged across the lake with an amazing speed, a fist drawn back to punch Amaya directly in the chest. Amaya blew into the flute and a melody flourished.

Muzi Byou no Jutsu!

Ribbons sprung from the water the Jonin speed across and whipped at the Jonin’s form as he dashed. The jonin had not the choice but to divert his path across the lake and dodge the whips of water threatening to thrash his body with their strength. With impressive agility, the Jonin weaved through the water, leaping and churning through the ribbon’s open loops and bends. Amaya’s eyes narrowed as her fingers sped across the holes of Maboroshi Yokobue—this was nothing compared to those fallen rocks. Just as the ninja was passing through a spiral of one of her water ribbons, the tune in Amaya’s flute changed the selected ribbon became more frantic spreading into a web like frenzy, the once large ribbon exploded into a plethora of tendrils, each one acting as spikes and stabbing the ninja through multiple times.

The ninja screamed for a moment, blood splashing across the lake before suddenly exploding into a wave of sound that dispersed her water. Amaya’s eyes widened—some type of shadow clone? A deep voice suddenly whispering from behind her confirmed this.

“Not good enough…”

Amaya barely had the time to turn before a fist collided into her side, a wave of sound exploding from the impact and vibrating through her body before sending her directly into a the pile of trees she built. Wood and dust flew throughout the air and Amaya was buried under the rubble. Along with the intense pain residing in her body, she felt incredibly sick—every organ in her body seemed to ring from the sound impulse, vibrating dangerously as if hit by a Kyoushin. Amaya immediately vomited and held a hand to her mouth as the vibration began to dwindle. What in the world was that? Sound burst from his fist as if it were a bomb. The vibration in her body settled and she peered through the small openings of the broken wood at the ninja who merely good erect again—waiting. It was definitely a Jonin.

How could she, a mere genin, ever expect to defeat to beat such a high ranking ninja alone? But she didn’t have a choice but to try, lest she be killed. He obviously had an advantage in both skill and agility, what could she do to suppress this? Amaya placed her flute to her lips again—there was one thing she could do…

Keisei no Kashou

The melody was eerily beautiful, resembling a suffering maiden’s soft voice which cried desperately into the air. As the notes of the sounds reached the ninja’s ears, he froze. His once attentive eyes were now clouded as he fell under Amaya's genjutsu. This genjutsu was Amaya’s most powerful jutsu, despite its limitation to only work most successfully on males.
---------------------

Through the jonin’s eyes he would witness Amaya exit the wood, the devious melody continuing to disperse from her flute. Unaware of being placed in the jutsu, the jonin charged at Amaya again and a drawn back fist. As if a new person had replaced Amaya, the female easily dodged the punch and sent a high kick directly into the man’s chin—who went flying into the air. As the jonin flew up, he gasped greatly and rubbed the blood from his chin.

How had Amaya suddenly become so skilled?

As the jonin began to fall from the air, his hands began to form signals, “Himei o ageru no jutsu!” taking a deep breath for a moment, the jonin let out a fierce scream, sound waves rushing from his mouth. The waves hit the ground with a massive impact, but as the waves reached Amaya she merely dispersed into water droplets and the earth below her crumbled and collapsed—creating a large crater. The jonin’s eyes widened.

“Not good enough,” came Amaya’s mocking voice from above the shinobi and Amaya's foot crashed down on the jonin’s head, sending him falling into the crater—only to make it increase in depth with his collision. The jonin laid there for a minute before slowly sitting up—he felt immensely drained of energy for some reason and Amaya seemed to had increased skill irrationally.

Something wasn’t right.
-------------------------------

Amaya continued to play the genjutsu from within the wooden fortress, the jonin standing there before her, frozen and eyes clouded from the genjutsu. His chakra was being sapped from his body and slowly draining into Amaya’s. Her strength was returning from the rejuvenating energy and she stepped from the wood, her melody still playing. Keisei no Kashou was a success and now she was ravenously draining the jonin's chakra.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:50 pm

Amaya had thought that she had this Jonin beat and the pride already began to flourish within her—but things were never over until they were over. In a surprising display, the ninja who was supposed to be immobile, pressed his hands together.

“KAI!”

The genjutsu was broken and the Amaya was forced to stop playing. The sound ninja’s eyes cleared and he merely grinned at her, his breathing slightly labored by the drainage of chakra Amaya managed to steal before realizing it was a genjutsu and thus releasing it with ease—Amaya was weaker than him after all. Amaya’s heart raced for a moment and she immediately placed her flute to her lips again and played a different melody.

Mizu Ookami no jutsu!

Two Ookami sprang from the lake and rushed in front of Amaya, their watery snouts growling inaudibly before the sound ninja. Amaya glared furiously before one of the wolves charged at the jonin fiercely, who leaped backwards continuously at the wolf snapped ferociously at this his body. The Jonin seemed slower due to the chakra drainage and he was barely escaping the furious snaps of the wolf.

At first the Jonin seemed to frivolously avoid the attacks until a certain back flip sent him directly into the jaws of her second wolf that managed to sneak to his rear and sink its jaws directly into the Jonin’s shoulder. Water pressure burst from the fangs just as the wolf began to snap down and shot into the man’s shoulders with enough force to make it feel like a true wolf bite. The jonin screamed and was pinned to the ground under the wolf’s weight. Amaya wasted no time.

Tsuin Keisei no Jutsu….

Whilst one wolf held down the jonin, the other began to inhale the melodies from the Maboroshi Yokobue, standing directly before the pinned ninja. The jonin looked stressed, unable to move under the water’s pressure, suddenly his hands blurred together to make ten symbols.

OOKAMI KYOUSHIN!

“SAUNDO KARADA INPARUSU NO JUTSU!”

The wolf howled, the powerful sound wave flying from its mouth…only to be met by a much more powerful wave. A circular wave of sound exploded from the man’s body not only immediately interfering with Amaya's wave but thrusting past it to slam into Amaya and everything else surrounding his body. The wolves dispersed into droplets and Amaya was sent flying across the lake with a scream. The trees that stood around the radius of the sound impulse collapsed under the power and the placid lake transformed into furious waves. It was like a bomb of sound.

Amaya hit the ground with great momentum and continued to roll across the grass until gravity caught her and she laid right on her stomach, bleed seeping from several wounds across her body and clothing shredded. The jonin stood, observing the wounds on his shoulder before he looked at Amaya and began to advance towards her again. Amaya’s arms trembled as she tried to stand again, collapsing before she could even reach her knees and onto her rear. As the jonin reached the other end of the lake he widened his eyes in slight surprise when Amaya placed her flute to her lips with all the strength she could muster. However, right before she could blow on the instrument, the sound ninja lifted his hand into the air.

“Stop, Amaya Kiyome.”

Amaya froze and lowered her flute.

“…What did you say?”
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Amaya’s entire body tensed as the sound ninja kneeled down before her and offered a very crude smile.

“Forgive my roughness," he said nonchalantly. "Testing your strength was very vital to my mission. You’re pretty strong. I didn’t think that I would have to utilize my most formidable attack on someone so young, but you would have killed me otherwise with that last jutsu.” The jonin’s eyes wandered along Amaya form with an intrigued and examining expression. “And the fact that you’re not dead is even more impressive.” Suddenly the jonin broke out in a light chuckle. “I would have failed the mission if you had died! I truly am grateful for your resilience.”

Amaya simply stared at the Jonin in disbelief.

“What the hell are you talking about?”

The Jonin chuckled a second time and bowed his head in a sign of respect. “Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shindo Takana, special ops of Otogakura no Sato. I’ve been sent here on a special mission to find the daughter of Hikaru Takana. Or you may know her as Hikaru Kiyome.”

Amaya was perplexed at first at the change of last names, but after a moment of comprehending it her eyes widened as she gazed more closely at the man. Her emerald eyes stared at the extremities of the man’s face, every feature suddenly flooding her mind with an uncanny déjà vu of her mother.

“Then you’re…”

“You catch on quick, kid.” That crude smile Shindo once held melted into a kind exterior. “Or should I call you niece?”

Amaya couldn’t breathe for a moment as this information seeped deeply within her mind, sending her thoughts into a maelstrom of confusion. Now that she considered it though, the possibility of her mother having family in Otogakura no Sato was relatively high. Her mother grew up there, she probably had not only family in the villages, but friends, rivals, and teachers...a lot of cherished memories that Amaya still hadn't obtained.

She seemed sullen for a brief moment before glancing up at Shindo again.

“What do you want with me?”

“I’ve come to offer you an opportunity.”

“An opportunity to what?”

“Avenge your parents’ death.”

Amaya’s eyes widened and she suddenly seemed furious. “What are you talking about?!”

“I know that you secretly hate the Mizukage for murdering your only know family and leaving you alone to cope with the depression. I’ve often seen you residing out her by yourself, Amaya. I’ve seen the frustration in your heart. And finally, after witnessing your training under the mountain, the village believes you are ready to take this revenge.”

Amaya merely glared. “You’re crazy. Besides, that Mizukage died five years ago. A new one resides in the tower and there’s no possible way for someone like me to kill him.”

Shindo merely sighed, standing erect again and looking down at the Amaya, his kind face melting into a vengeful countenance. “Does it matter which Mizukage is in charge? Isn’t it the whole Mist that allowed such an extermination to take place responsible?” Shindo eyes narrowed even more. “For six years I’ve had to live with my sister’s death and hearing about the way it was done only made it that much more tormenting. You cannot tell me that you haven’t felt the same way, Amaya! Continue what she started and assassinate the Mizukage!”

Amaya turned her head away. While it was true that she never forgave the Hidden Mist for their treachery and was forever bitter about it, after the Mizukage’s death it became hatred that no longer had a source. Honestly, Amaya didn’t find a need to throw Hidden Mist into chaos, despite her malice towards it.

“I refuse.”

Shindo eyes narrowed and stared intently at Amaya for a moment. “Allow me to elaborate on the details before you decide. We wouldn’t ask you do such a mission at your current level. I am offering to train you in order to ensure your success. And I promise you…this training will be most worth an act of treason.”

Amaya seemed bewildered for a moment. A cant of her head silently asked what the ninja meant. Shindo grinned at her curiosity.

“I’ve mastered a forbidden genjutsu that can accelerate months worth of training in a single day. Before you get excited though, the reason it is forbidden is that it has a seventy percent chance of killing the user.” He paused, allowing Amaya to gasp at his remarks. “That’s right…it places the mind into a trance that transforms the very dimensions of relative time. While in this world time will be normal, time in the genjutsu will be increased significantly. 24 hours could equal up to a year’s worth of training. As beneficial at this may seem, when the genjutsu is ended, all the knowledge, pain, and exhaustion is packed into your body all at once. If the one under the genjutsu doesn’t understand the limitations of their body…when the genjutsu is broken, the overwhelming stress will surely kill them. Time doesn't seem fast to the one in the jutsu and they often go further than they should before releasing the genjutsu. Even if it doesn’t kill them, it almost certainly will leave them in a near-death state and they will be at the disposal of the user, who will have to spend an estimated three days, healing them..depending on the intensity. It requires intense self awareness for the trainee and ultimate chakra control for the trainer. But if they both survive, the benefits are substantial.”

Amaya was in awe of this information, her jaw slightly ajar and body completely frozen with a stunned demeanor. What a risk to take just for the chance to become stronger, immensely stronger. Was it a risk that she would be willing to take? On top of that, not only would she have to risk her life within the training, the ultimate price would be becoming a traitor and attempting to assassinate the Mizukage just like her mother did six years ago. Did the benefits really outweigh the risks? What should she decide?

“I’ll…I’ll need time to think about this.”

Shindo smiled and gave an understanding nod—pleased that the answer had at least changed from a no to a maybe. “I’ll give you a week at most to decide. I'll come to this lake when the sun touches the peaks of the mountains everyday until then and I’ll be awaiting your answer.” Shindo then took a few steps closer to Amaya, kneeling down in front of her once more and hovering his hands over her body. A green glow emitted from his palms and covered Amaya’s body. “Return to your village and discover what is precious to you, what is worth saving, and who really cares about you. When you find that there is nothing, I’ll be waiting for you.” His lowered his hands, Amaya’s wounds healed. “Your real family.” With that Shindo stood and disappeared into the trees.

Amaya stared into the trees where Shindo vanished. Her eyes seemed transfixed by the leaves falling slowly from the trees and landing gently in the water, ripples flowing into one another with beautiful wave patterns. They reminded her of sounds waves, coalescing together to make something more intricately beautiful. Amaya closed her eyes and thought for a moment.

“Before...when I looked at the ripples in water for the first time, I thought that water and sound were meant to be together. The ripples being sound that continues to expand by channeling through the water….but now that I think about it…it's only when another ripple reinforces its wave that it travels in a new a whole new direction with even greater power.” Amaya stood slowly, grabbing a handful of pebbles and throwing them into the lake to witness this display.

“By going at this alone…with Kirigakura no Sato…is it impossible for me to truly get stronger?”
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:49 am

Senko found himself upon the back of a giant Raven its form hovering over the mountain side like. Senko new Amaya was down there some where, it was just a matter of find her. The Mizukage had been absolutely clear that he was to take Amaya with him to capture the eight tailed beast or Hachibi no Kyogyū which was in Kaminari no Kuni, somewhere near the city of Kumogakure no sato. While Amaya and himself had been picked to go apprehend this particular beast, he had been informed that Rin, Aoiro, and one other would be sent to the rice country to go nab the Kyuubi.

As senko rested on the Raven his gaze would fall on Amaya, immediately the Raven would descend from the sky significantly lowering their altitude. Once he was only twenty or so feet from the ground, the raven exploded into a cloud of smoke and Senko sailed to the ground, his knees bending to absorb some of the force of impact as he landed. His eyes shifting over to the woman as he motioned for her to come. "Alright Hime, lets go, we've got to go to the lightning country and retrieve something, orders from the Lord Mizukage, we'll be gone about six days. We're leaving now."
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:55 am

Amaya was slightly on edge when Senko came dropping from the sky, turning around immediately and drawing her flute to her lips in a defensive manner—she really had it with shinobi sneaking up on her that day. Upon seeing that it was Senko, her demeanor immediately calmed and she stood straight, releasing a long sigh. Ironically, it only crossed her at the point that Senko might have been spying on her again and possibly could have heard the Shinobi’s proposition…which would be great trouble for her—however when Senko spoke, that thought disappeared as well. Shindo was a special ops and Amaya should have known he wouldn't have spoken such delicate things unless he was sure they were alone.

Amaya quirked her brow at the request crossing her arms loosely—ironically she didn’t respond to the Hime nickname like she normally did, perhaps because her mind was too clouded to be angry at such trivial things that normally irritated her.

“Six days…” it wouldn’t give her much freedom to reflect through the village, but at least she would be forced to consider her options the entire week. Battling the eight tailed beast…this would be intense, perhaps it would be just battle she needed to decide. “Just us two, then?” She asked as she approached Senko, her façade more placid than usual.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:06 am

Senko gave a nod, "Yes only the two of us. I guess they figured I was strong enough to handle most situations, and you are pretty strong as well.... though really I'm far more impressed with your buffering skills." Senko had only briefly witnessed Amaya's stat altering abilities but it had more than impressed him. With little time to spare Senko brought his right hand up rubbing it across the left, a little bit of blood still oozing from the wound he had sustained the other day during the exam with Takemaru. His hands came together forming several seals, another giant raven suddenly appearing in front of them. Senko quickly climbed onto the back of the bird, his hand extending out to assist Amaya in climbing onto the bird.

"I hope you aren't afraid of heights, we are going to be flying due north over the water, bypassing the fire country all together." Senko frowned as he studied Amaya's face, "Amaya I need you focused, this is a serious mission and if you off day dreaming about something you might get both of us killed."
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:17 am

Amaya’s face puffed slightly—it was true that she was good at blessing and cursing people in battle more than doing the actual fighting, but really that’s not all she wanted to be able to do in ally battles. She suppose it couldn’t be helped though—Senko was much more capable at doing the actual fighting and with her watching everything from a far away view, she could probably give Senko different buffs easily depending on the situation.

“Trust me, Senko,” she began as she took his hand and hopped onto the raven. “I’ve never been more focused in my life.” Giving him an oblique glance, she grinned lightly. “And don’t worry about the heights either. I’m more of a thrill seeker than you think.” Hands gripping whatever the raven had to offer to secure herself, Amaya began to feel a tinge of excitement as this would be the furthest she ever traveled from the village.

“Let’s go.”
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 am

Senko's form shifted as he grasped the birds form, immediately the massive beast began to flap its wings carry the two passengers high into the air. As the rose above the tree line and into the clouds the form shifted its momentum forward sending them swiftly due north. As a stable altitude was reached, Senko released the bird and twisted around, his form shifting as he laid back and relaxed.

"You seem to be in a strange mood, what's up?" Obviously the lack of fieriness had brought Senko's scrutiny down upon her. He could tell something was right, and while she had tried to assure him that she was more focused than ever, he could tell something was definitely distracting her, weighing on her mind.

The raven's form dropped a little, moving out of the cloud coverage, its dark eyes gazing at the vast ocean below them. They had already left the safety of Mizu no Kuni and were now within the danger zone of Kaminari no Kuni. The birds form seemed to shutter with a level of uneasiness.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:47 am

Amaya stared at Senko with what seemed like an idle look, as if she had barely heard his words.

"It's been a long morning."

Amaya really did fail at hiding her emotions, revealed by her angry rants when annoyed at the slightest thing. Unfortunately this wasn’t different—what a fine spy for the sound she would be—read like an open book all the time. The cool air assisted in easing her mind, the vapors of the thin cloud providing the perfect massage for her heated thoughts. She glanced to the side, noting some fellow birds flying across the sky with him in a large flock. Her idle looked transformed into a thoughtful one as she finally spoke to Senko, turning her head back towards him and noting the polished headband on his forehead.

“I see you’ve become a part of the village. Did you have to fight someone to win that headband or did the Mizukage simply favor you?”

Her avoidance of his question was a clear indication that she had no desire to discuss her feelings. Amaya leaned to the side slightly, noticing their new location. The raven was faster than she thought...or maybe her mind was so distracted that she didn't noticed how long they had been traveling. Senko was probably right and she did need to focus more.

Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:56 am

Senko nodded taking the hint that she didn't want to talk, "I had to fight a freaking Jonin to get this stupid thing, and it's not even comfortable to wear." His right hand slid up as he pointed at the small wound on his left arm.

"He hit me with a couple of water bullets in the arm... well hit the tree I was behind and the shrapnel tore up my arm. I suppose that's what I get for trying to deep fry him with a massive lightning bolt." His form shifted as he felt the raven quiver more, suddenly the beast let out a loud squawk and began to descend. Senko's gaze shifted over the side of the bird.... they were still over water. His eyes following along the birds form only to catch a steady stream of blood coming from its under bell. "What the hell?"

Senko's form shifted a little bit more over the edge, just in time to see several water bullets fly up from extremely small black objects below and slam into the raven's underbelly again. Immediately the birds flight path began to distort, its body wobbling from side to side, it was quickly losing stability. "Amaya, hold on." His hand shooting out as he grabbed the woman's, his form jettisoning from the bird as a giant sphere of spiraling water slammed into it, grinding it apart and then crushing it.

Senko couldn't tell what was attacking them, but it was obviously coming from below. So holding onto Amaya's hand with limbs fully extended Senko free fell towards the water below. The bird was big, they were not, hopefully they'd be too small to see, at least until they got close enough to figure out a plan of attack.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Amaya looked amused at Senko’s story with the Jonin. Seems like they both got into a fight with a Jonin that day, at least she wasn’t alone in that aspect. “I understand how you feel,” she said absentmindedly. “Jonin have been in the game for so long that they can get pretty serious…”

Suddenly the bird beneath them shook and Amaya grasped the bird slightly tighter, “Can’t this thing fly straight?!” But upon closer inspection, mimicking Senko’s glance of the edge, she noticed the blood as well and the bullets heading straight for them. Amaya placed her flute to her lips and seemed ready to play until Senko grabbed her hand and pulled for off the bird's form. Amaya eye widened as they began to descend down in the air.

While flying wasn’t that big of a deal, falling from so high into the ocean was an entirely different matter. However, if Amaya was to maintain the element of surprise, she would have to resist from playing her flute for just a moment. A large benefit was that they were indeed over the ocean and thus she had a ton of water at her disposal.

“What in the world was that!” Her voice was epic but still not loud enough to travel far distances. As the raven exploded, she was thankful she wasn’t on it anymore. Amaya couldn’t play the flute with only one hand and thus her hand twitched in resistance from being detained in his. Amaya kept her eyes on the small figures from the ocean who steady become larger.

“I can’t play with you holding my hand, so I suggest you do something quickly or let me go so I can.”
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Senko rolled his eyes at Amaya's comment as he gazed at the figures below. It appeared that they were ships, and on those ships? Senko couldn't tell, but he suspecting they were water nin sense they were firng water bullets at him, and that was the same technique that the Jonin had hit him with the other day. His form would shift so that he was completely vertical, his head pointing towards the water. His hand pulling Amaya closer to him as he wrapped his arms around her form holding her tight. His embrace wasn't one of affection though, it was simply to make sure she didn't break free.

Senko's eyes closed and he inhaled deeply, their forms hitting the water moments later. As they broke the surface Senko released Amaya, his legs shift as he pushed into her stomach with his feet, sending his own form hurling further down to the bottom of the ocean while Amaya would be forced up. Of course she'd still have a good eighteen feet to travel to make it to the surface. His hands sliding together as he formed several hand seals, a poof in the darkness around him would cause five shadow clones to appear next to Senko. His head shifting to them as he gave a quick nod. They began the surfacing proccedure moving closer and closer to the six ships that floated effortlessly in the water. His mind raced as he tried to recall how many shinobi he had seen on the boat, some had definitely been water defects, but he could of sworn that he had seen some sound defects too. His form shifted a little as he touched the bottom of the boat. It made sense the only safe place for missing nin would be out on the open sea.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Amaya immediately protested to being confined within his arms. Wiggling around and cursing his name. She still couldn’t play her flute and thus couldn’t slow their air velocity when they hit the water with a crash. One of the most common traits of being a water ninja was knowing how to breath under water—and Amaya didn’t know it. Luckily though, she had a very large lung capacity because of her flute playing techniques and thus could hold her breath for very long periods of times. Amaya winced slightly through the bubbles as Senko forced her away from him before she swam up towards the surface, cherishing her ability to hold oxygen and increased leg and arm strength as she broke the surface and exhaled deeply. Wasn’t this a fun start to their day?

Amaya tried to recall the number of ninjas she saw before hitting the water, Senko's embrace had temporarily distracted her in those brief moments of observation. While she was certain there were water nin there, she had thought that she also saw sound nin and that combination—from person experience—was a deadly one. For a moment she was very thankful for her blue hair which acted as a great disguise to the distance eye. Placing her flute to her lips, the melody she played was very soft and low in tone as to prevent detection.

Suika no Jutsu

While the hydration technique was typically only used for reducing impact, Amaya used it to blend into the ocean, her body changing to water, held together by charka, and traveling to the ship. What was Senko going to do?
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:13 pm

The senko clones pushed against the hull of the ships, their hands tracing the outline of the explosion kanji, leaving a black translucent marking on the wood. After the clones and Senko had marked the boats, Senko slowly swam away, the clones on the other hand began the process of boarding the ships. Alright, lets do this!

It would be right around then that Senko would hear the sounds of combat on the ships, the clones obviously being spotted. His hands came together again forming several more seals, and if on cue the clones all explode making the ships rock. A moment later several blasts would send shock waves through the water forcing Senko to surface. The explosion kanji he'd marked the bottom of the ships with working like explosive tags. The hulls of the ships would be breached and sudden screaming would accompany the chaos of the wake generated by the blasts.

Senko's form didn't surface yet, his hands coming together to form one last set of seals.

The sky would get dark, turn black, the sun completely blotted out. Rain would begin to fall and the once serene picture became a maelstrom. Shadows would elongate, and releasing that this would be the perfect opportunity to use THAT jutsu, Senko's hands began to move in preparation.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Amaya body rekindled when she was more visually closer to the ship, close enough to actually see what was going on. It appeared that several Senkos were aboard the ships, causing havoc against the crew. Placing her flute to her lips again, legs kicking under the water to keep her afloat, she played another, not so discrete melody.

Mizu Byou no jutsu

Ribbons of water surrounded the ships like the tentacles of a giant squid and slapped down onto the deck to wreak havoc on the nin aboard. At first Amaya worried that Senko himself had foolishly boarded but when the explosions went off and waves of water flew at her—this thought was abandoned. A single ribbon of water countered the upcoming waves with whip like thrash and immediately she wondered where Senko was.

“Does he always do things on his own like this?” Amaya sighed and waited. It started to rain and Amaya glanced up—then the storm setting took place and Amaya wandered if this was the doing of water nin or Senko. Amaya had fun blocking the waves as well as attacking the ship with her Mizu Byou, her attentiveness being tested with these random series of events.

“He’s just destructive! We need at least one alive for questioning!”

Amaya blew on her flute and a particular ribbon thrashed down onto the deck and completely enveloping a random nin who struggled and gasped in the surrounding water. The ribbon retreated, carrying the drowning nin within its elongated ribbon before swirling across the air and over to Amaya. Upon reaching a closer distance, her melody changed.

Suirou no Jutsu

A water clone sprang from the water beside her, throwing her hand into the ribbon that transformed into a bubble of water, encaging the individual. Now that they had a prisoner, Amaya merely waited for Senko's grand finale. He was such a show off.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:49 pm

As Senko finished the last seal bubbles would escape his lips as he murmured the name of the move, "Kage Maebure Raishuu no jutsu!" The massive black clouds suddenly stopped raining and began to bombard the field with kunai and shuriken. The high speed projectiles slamming into the water and decks of the ships. Senko had no doubt that most of the shinobi would survive this attack, but they all should have suffered several near fatal wounds, or at least enough wounds to almost completely immobilize them. As the bombardment of shuriken and kunai ended, Senko's form slowly surfaced.

His hair would be the first thing to breach, weighed down by the water it stuck to his form, covering a good portion of his eyes and upper face. Yet the crimson hues still pierced through them, the irises falling on the chaos and carnage around them. He could hear dying screams, people in agony, sobbing.... someone screaming about a missing arm. His form shifted forward to one of the ships as he brought himself on board. Optics dancing about to make sure there was no one to retaliate.

His eyes moved slowly out to the sea, where was Amaya? The answer came to him when he found a water prison, with several kunai embedded in it, supported by a water clone that had several ninja tools in it, and appeared to be slowly hemorrhaging water. "Amaya, come on, you should get out of the water before your body temperature gets too low and you get sick, or worse go into hypothermia."
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Amaya glanced up into the sky with question staring stare. “What the…”

Tools started raining from the sky and Amaya immediately emitted a powerful sound wave from her flute, diverted the kunai heading particularly for her off course and springing into the water around her. Her clone was no so lucky and she was thankful that the ocean was providing a constant source of a stability. The clone nodded at Amaya and she was carried by her Mizu Byou, after a play of her melody, and onto the deck, feet landing delicately onto the ship before she glared daggers at Senko.

“Don’t you KNOW what the expression of TEAMWORK is?!?! Don’t go sending kunai flying all over the place to pierce everything in sight you inconsiderate PRICK!!” Amaya huffed angrily, wanting nothing more than to throw the nearest kunai at his face and just continue the mission alone. Yes, communication was a large issue between them.

Amaya exhaled and glanced around, seeing all the damage that Senko managed to do. She exhaled a second time through her nose with a hopeless countenance as if defeated with shame. He really didn’t have any type of dignity did he? Glancing over at her water clones, she played another tune on her flute and both the clone and the bubble transformed into another Mizu Byou, flowing over to the ship and resuming its previous form as clone and bubble. The nin coughed viciously at the transfer, water having flushed his lungs for a moment.

“The hell is wrong with you?!” the shinobi exclaimed angrily and Amaya merely quirked a brow before approaching it.

“You attacked us remember? And in exchange for protecting you against the kunai rainfall, you’ve going to tell us why you attacked us and what this ship is doing out in the middle of the ocean?” Amaya shrugged her shoulders slightly. “Or you can end up like him.” Her swung her thumb over her shoulder, indicating a nin that was missing both an arm and a leg. “Now speak.”
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Senko made his way over to Amaya, the back of his hand shifting up as he touched it to her cheek. His gaze shifting over her form several times.

"You look just as pretty as ever and absolutely unharmed to me Hime. Anyway if my partner is strong then I need not worry about them. Obviously you are strong because you are still alive." His hand fell from her figure as he made his way around the crew, most were dead, a few though, a few were still alive and so Senko was forced to deliver several killing blows.

"Anyway Amaya, I'm not really use to working as a time. Why rely on someone else when you can just do it yourself, now obviously I'm sure we will have to work together to deal with the eight tailed, but I'm sure we can figure this out." His form shifted as he made his way over to the edge of the boat and braced himself up against it. His pupils falling upon the man who was released from the water prison. He coughed and exclaimed some type of profanity, Senko pulled a single kunai from his left hip pouch and twirled it around, a menacing smile slipping across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Amaya would have immediately slapped Senko’s hand away from her in disgust if he had not removed it himself quickly enough. Her cheeks turned crimson and puffed out angrily at his whole explanation. Damn him and his cool attitude—she thought angrily to herself, desperately needing something to channel her anger to so she didn’t break out in a fight with her own teammate.

Oh right, they had a prisoner didn’t they?

Amaya turned and started kicking furiously at the fallen body of the choking shinobi. “TELL. ME. WHAT. THE. HELL. YOU. WERE. DOING. IT. OUT. HERE!!” She yelled, pausing after every word to give the shinobi a new kick—left panting heavily from her anger. The shinobi was groaning on the ground from the adrenaline pumped kicked into his ribs and as Amaya foot lifted for a face-shot, he held up his hand in protest.

“Wait!” He pleaded and Amaya lowered her foot. “We were out here searching for the Hachibi no Kyogyū, rumor has it that it was within these lands. This team was assembled to capture the beast…and use it for our own purposes.”

Amaya seemed perplexed, glancing around the ship and noting the different headbands. “You’re not from the same villages.”

“We are outcasts, we planned to use the Hachibi no Kyoyu to defeat our enemies and assemble a new village…we thought you may have been look outs…so we attacked”

Amaya leaned down, grasping the nin by the collar and pulling him close to her face. “Do you know the exact whereabouts of the beast or are you guys just searching out here with blind eyes?”

“…We…we got a hint that the beast rests at the bottom of the ocean east of Kumogakure no sato, but it requires a large around of chakra to draw it out..and no shinobi are able to swim that far down.”

“And this is why you gathered so many ninja? To build chakra and draw it out?”

The ninja nodded feebly. And Amaya dropped him, glancing at Senko. “Looks like we’re going to have to load up on some food, cause only you probably have the potency to draw that thing out and I need you at full strength after the fact as well. What do you think? Should we sneak into the village?”

The nin’s eyes widen. “You’re going to capture the—” The poor shinobi’s voice was cut off by Amaya’s melody.

Kyoushin!

The Shinobi body vibrated violently before pops were heard all throughout his body and the shinobi fell dead onto the deck, blood leaking from his eyes, nose, ears, and mouth. Amaya lowered her flute and crossed his arms.

“I hope you didn’t have anything additional to ask.”
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Senko's left brow shifted as he placed the kunai back into the pouch, his head shaking a little. "No I didn't have anything to ask, but you've gotta be kidding me. If this thing takes a lot of chakra to draw out why wouldn't we just leave it there and come back for it later? I mean it isn't going anywhere, plus if we have this tailed beast how are we suppose to get the other?"

Senko's form popped up and off of the side of the ship as he moved over to Amaya, his hands now braced behind his head fingers interlaced. He contemplated it a big longer, "I suppose we could get this tailed beast..... drop it off and then go get the other one.... so much more fucking work." A sigh escaped his lips, "Alright.... fine we can do this. I know exactly how to get this bastards attention. You'll be the third person to see this, and I strongly advise you to fucking keep it to yourself."

Senko's cyan chakra slowly flared up, and with it the crimson, the two entwined forming amethyst waves, the amethyst faded into black as the demonic chakra erupted outwards, the air crackling around him as it began to ionize. The amethyst chakra flared back up merging with the dark onyx chakra and as the two fused silver hued chakra formed. Immediately bolts of electricity began to cascade from his body and dance around the deck of the ship. As the silver chakra expanded out consuming anything Senko would then release his spiritual pressure, the energy mixing in with the chakra and taking it to a whole new level. Any ability for Amaya to feel or sense, or even see Senko's chakra would be negated. Rather he'd no longer have a visible aura, only bolts of lightning dancing around his form. The mixture of spiritual energy and chakra produced a whole new type of energy which was several times more potent and efficient.... only an 1/8th. "Hopefully he comes soon because I doubt I can only hold this for more than a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Amaya seemed dubious as well, sighing in unison with him. “You’re right, it does sound like a big waste… Hmmm but I highly doubt you’re the only one that can draw it out, Senko. Don’t be conceited. Mizukage probably doesn’t want to take the chance of someone of your chakra potency drawing out and capturing the beast. On top of that, gathering large amounts of shinobi, as this crew did, would likely be another efficient tactic. So let’s just stop bitching about it.”

Amaya quirked a brow at his remark about keeping his powers a secret. “Don’t worry, I don’t have any desire to put your name in my thoughts, let alone my mouth, any more than I have to.” Seeing Senko’s charka in action before when they first met, Amaya made a note to step a couple of steps back, readying her flute in case it did work—although they weren’t exactly at the location the ninja had told them of.

Her eyes widened slightly as Senko’s power emerged from his form and crackled around his body with an amazing and dangerous atmosphere that she found she couldn’t even detect. It was a rude reminder of how much Amaya needed to gain in both power and skill if she truly wished to not only challenge, but defeat Senko in the future. Amaya lowered her eyes slightly, her mind once again drifting to Shindo’s offer. Senko was a freak of nature for having this chakra, it was something he gained and did not achieve…it seemed downright unfair. He might as well had been a jinchuuriki…Aorio was the same with his inherited eyes. Amaya was the only one that didn't have something special to make her stronger.

“Don’t you think you’re doing this a little far from…”

Amaya trailed off when the ocean suddenly groaned underneath them. Amaya immediately rushed to the edge of the boat and looked down before gasping loudly.

“Abandon ship!!”

Eight tentacles rose into the air surrounding them and slamming onto the ship with such an extreme force that the ship immediately crumbled into flying bits of wood and dust. Amaya had leaped from the deck and landed on one of the tails, running down its it length before she played a melody and a large Mizu Ookami leaped from the water, landing onto the tentacle and rushing to Amaya, allowing her to leap onto its back before it abandoned the tentacle and landed on top of the ocean. The reasoning for this was that her water could move faster than her legs and thus she was able to escape the tentacle before it sank beneath the water again.

Amaya looked around for Senko with the small time lapse she had, the eight tailed being preoccupied with destroying the ship under the surface of the ocean. But before she could even manage, she whipped her head around and saw large beam of energy heading directly towards her. Following the intricate movements of her fingers, the wolf jumped from the pathway and dived under the ocean, its form now taking the shape of a current under the ocean, carrying Amaya with it momentary before disappearing as the melody faded.

Amaya took a moment to look around before bubbles rushed from her mouth as Amaya saw the three tailed turtle jetting through the water directly towards her.

THAT WAS NOT THE EIGHT TAILED!

The turtle opened its mouth, a ball of energy formulating within its jaws as it prepared another beam attack. Even in her dangerous situation, Amaya still found the time to curse Senko's name.

"That asshole over did it! He drew two beasts here!"
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:03 pm

As Senko's chakra reached it's peak, he could see an internal count down within his mind, roughly five minutes that is all his body would be able to take. As this thought passed his gaze would fall upon the massive tendrils emerging from the water to crush the boat. Senko's form instantly vanished, reappearing above the the mass of limbs. His hands sliding together as a black flame appeared on the right, "KAGE KAJI!" His right hand thrusting down as the flame erupted outwards slamming into the water. Immediately the water level would reseed, and Senko would dart down towards it. Several blasts of chakra shot up at him. Yet each would be met by Senko's fist, or rather what came from Senko's fist. With each thrust of the hand black dragons would erupt outwards and slam into the balls of chakra dissolving them. The dark dragons would maneuver downwards biting into the man limbs of the beast and pinning it down.

His form plummeted down moving in on the struggling beast. Each movement would Senko hurtling down at unseen speeds. His body moving at mach 2 would be impossible for even the tailed beast to follow. By the time that he moved the distance between him and the beast and reappeared grasping onto one of its horns, three after images would be seen and two sonic booms would echo outwards. Now firmly grasping onto the pinned beasts horn, Senko would chamber his right hand back and drive it down pushing it deep into the monsters face. Upon impact a massive wave of chakra would echo out with an enormous boom, the wave of chakra first appearing as an invisible force before it turned silver, black, amethyst, crimson, and then cyan. This flare of visible energy extending for well over 100 yards. His fist would continue to rise and fall as he drove it harder and deeper into the beasts skull, and while he would only remain mounted on the monster's face for a few seconds, over fifty six punches would be delivered to it.... the echo of a jack hammer being the only audible noise to give away Senko's actions.

As Senko chambered his right hand back to deliver another punch, something would tingle within the back of his mind.... it was his sixth sense, and while he had not activated it, it seemed that in his heightened state it was acting subconsciously. His hues would turn as he released the horn of the monster, his form jettisoning off as he moved down towards the water, his right hand thrusting into it. Immediately the water parted, as if a fissure were traveling through it, the three tailed becoming visible. The force that parted the water would slam into the three tail's back causing him to arch upwards as his blast of chakra was fired. The orb thrown off course by the sudden attack resulting in it missing Amaya by a few feet. Senko's form shot down as he landed onto of the turtle shell, water rushing in around him. His gaze shifting up to see the eight tails massive tendril falling towards him.

Senko shifted his left hand up as the tendril fell on it, his knees buckling at little from the weight.... but he wouldn't collapse. His left arm shifted upwards pushing the massive tendril off of him, his left hand then grasping the tendril as the right hand moved up to hold on as well. Senko jumped, his form clearing the turtle as he moved into a spin. The eight tails form shifting up into the air with him as he then rotated him down and literally threw him at the three tails.

As the two creatures impacted Senko ran through familiar hand seals again, "KAGE KAJI!" Both his left hand and right hand would thrust out as a wave of black flames appeared in the water engulfing both creatures. Senko was breathing hard, his muscles were slowly tearing, but he didn't care, he could hear the thrashing and screaming of the tailed beast, he knew he was winning. A purely arrogant smile would slip across his face as he darted back down towards the beasts, tendrils quickly thrashing out to meet him. Kicks and punches would be thrown, knuckles, knees, and shins driving into the appendages of the beasts sending them flying from his form.

As the gap between them closed Senko drew back his right fist again chambering a punch. Immediately the eight tail moved leaving the three to take the full force of the blow.... several small cracks forming in its shell as it's massive body was launched further up under the water. Senko now had a choice, continue harassing the three tails or go after the eight... the three appeared to be in the worst shape, and so with little thought Senko would continue to punch the shell cracking it further.

"Shit..... I almost forgot we aren't trying to kill it." Senko's hand darted back to a pack on his back, a scroll quickly removed from it as he tossed it into the air, striking tori to activate it. The scroll exploded revealing a giant stone statue of a maiden holding a gong. Senko's form shot up to the maiden, his form landing on her head. Immediately he channeled his chakra into her and as he did so her free arm moved slamming down into the gong. The gong reverberated, but its sound did not echo out within the audible spectrum but rather resonated with reality. The world would ripple around them, the air rippled like water, the water rippled like water, and solid objects rippled like water, both tailed beasts rippled, yet the three tails would be the only one to take the maiden's attack.

The three tails form would suddenly transmute into pure chakra, it's form darting up into the air and forming a single ball, where it would then plummet, down, and down it would fall until it hit the maiden and vanished into her figure. The maiden immediately vanishing, her form replaced by a scroll. Senko tossed the scroll back into the pack, his gaze shifting as he spotted the eight tails. His form darted forward moving closer to it.

Suddenly Senko found himself falling, his body hitting the water and sinking... he couldn't move. Silver chakra formed around him only to fade into black chakra which turned to amethyst, then crimson, followed by cyan... the cyan chakra remained for a moment before fading..... he was empty.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Where Amaya was during this entire, epic confrontation was a mystery—chances were that she either got caught in the fight or found a safe place for her own self preservation till the chaotic conditioned were placated again. However, when it did placate, it wasn’t in a way that Amaya would have expected—Senko collapsed into the much like Amaya did when she was empty of chakra during her training...except this wasn’t training and now Senko was in a shit load of trouble because of his unfinished business with the eight-tailed.

Despite the fact that both the beasts were drawn to Senko because of that potent charka that radiated from his body, the eight-tailed had now only a serious grudge to settle from the number Senko did on his face and immediately seized the opportunity to strike the final blow, charging with amazing speed towards Senko before lifting a massive tentacle and slamming it down towards his form. However, during that small duration, a bullet of water rushed across the ocean, passing over Senko’s form, seeming to make him disappear moments before the collision. Waves of water exploded from the impact, adding to maelstrom of waves already occurring. The eight tailed, as if knowing it had missed its target turned its head to the right. A melody was flowing through the air.

“Sorry beast, the only one allowed to kill this prick is me, and I’m not strong enough yet.”

Amaya stood upon the open waters, the waves uncannily bending around her form as if an invisible barrier surrounded her. Beside the shinobi was an Ookami standing there with Senko latched in its mouth. Amaya turned her head towards Senko and grinned slightly, feeling cooler than ever for saving his life. But the moment did not last because Amaya had to deal with his leftovers—hopefully more weakened leftovers.

The eight-tailed roared in detest before all eight of his tentacles lashed out at Amaya. The wolf carrying Senko ran away from the scene and Amaya with a quick grab of her hand, playing the flute for a second with a single hand, grabbed a smoke bomb and threw it at the tentacles, it exploding in a cloud of hazy smoke. The tails continued through the smoke and hit the water but as they drew back, eight wolves rushed up the length of each tentacle.

Tsuin Keisei no Jutsu…OOKAMI SHUNSHIN!!

The wolves seemed to disappear, body flickering up the tentacles, four slamming their jaws into the right eye of the beats whilst the other attacked the left. The eight-tailed thrashed its head as its eyes seemed to cry blood and water , tentacles tossing in a frenzy before its mouth opened a blast of chakra flew out menacing into the water, creating in a sense, a huge tidal wave. Amaya stood easily under 30 fts smaller than the wave but she didn’t move. Her chakra glowed deviously around her body, its blue aura flaming around her form from her sheer determination.

MIZU OOKAMI NO JUTSU!

At first the wave only slowed down before the peak of its grandeur transformed into the head of wolf, an inaudible war cry coming from its snout before front paws sprouted and the wolf leaped from the wave, taking all the water with it and standing over Amaya instead before turning towards the eight-tailed who finally stopped shaking its head and turning towards Amaya, nostrils flaring like a raged bull. The gigantic ookami growled at the bull and charged full speed like a wave across the ocean, the eight tails doing the same, hooves charging across the top of the ocean. When the beasts clashed, there was a large spread of water from the impacted wolf—the melody changed and the wolf turned into twenty Mizu Byou ribbons that all whipped down at the beast like a condemned convict. The eight tailed was forced under the water once again by the sheer pressure of the water.

And suddenly the ocean was placid, the melodic and the settling waves being the only left over. Amaya thought that the beast had fled for a moment before suddenly a tentacle lifted into the air before her and thrashed down, Amaya leaped from her position only to find another tentacle slamming down from that angle as well, slamming into her back and forcing her towards another awaiting tentacle that slapped her high in the air. The breath as been knocked of her and as she descended, almost felt herself losing consciousness. The eight tail leaped from the water, mouth open and charging a chakra blast. Amaya’s form twisted in the air slightly and she was able to glance down seeing the powerful blast flying up at her to erase her completely. Time slowed down for her.

I’m so tired…of being weak…

Her world was blurry for a moment before her flute started to illuminate with the potency of a mirror reflecting the sunlight, Amaya’s dazed eyes suddenly became clear and the flute came to her lips. The fiery look on her face only matched by the radiating flute on her lips. A melody played.

Tsuin Keisei no jutsu…KYOUSHIN MUGON!!!

Two waves of sound blasted from her flute seeming to vibrate the world with her frequencies, the first wave collided into the charka blast and in a amazing display, dispersed it. The second wave following it, hit the eight tailed and its entire body trembled like a large bell, the eight-tailed roaring in pain before falling into the water with a large splash. Amaya hit the water a few seconds later, her eyes weakly catching a glance at the eight-tail escaping into the distance. Regaining her composure, she swam to the surface again and exhaled deeply.

The beast had escaped but at least everyone was alive—at least she thought Senko was alive. Amaya glanced over to the distance, where she had expected Senko to be drifting a good distance away on a piece of drifting ship wood—which her wolf placed him on to remain safe.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Senko found himself consumed by darkness, his form bound, his ankles and wrists united by a single bond. He was stuck in what he might consider an execution position.... or at least something very similar to one. His gaze shifted over to the silhouetted version of himself, standing there smiling... so smugly.

"Senko-kun, its time we trade places, obviously you've exhausted your body. It is time to let me take over."

"Go fuck yourself."

"If you don't let me, it is very possible Amaya will die."

"Yeah? If I let you it is possible Amaya could die, I don't see how it changes anything."

The silhouettes fist suddenly slammed into his gut making him cough. His form quivering as he tried to recover from it.

"You're freaking out because you know that as soon as I recover these shackles of yours won't be able to hold me, and then I'm going to beat your ass back into submission." Senko smiled at the other, only to have his face met with a foot and his form to go skipping across the ground.

"You are so pathetic, I'm sure that she will probably die at the hands of the eight tails, he will then kill you, and then he will run rampant killing Rin, Aoiro, and destroying all of the great shinobi villages. Just give me a chance, I promise you that I'll let you regain control once you're all better. We are pretty much the same person!"

Senko coughed, he was feeling too weak to argue, he knew it was a lie.... but he also couldn't let Amaya get hurt. His eyes closed as he thought this over. "Fine."

A menacing laugh echoed through Senko's subconscious mind as the silhouettes form began to spread, seeping into the darkness and advancing out of it and into the realm of reality.

Laying on a piece of drift wood Senko's form quivered as it became extremely pale, his tan skin completely fading away as a light blue tint kissed the skin. His hair turning from a light gray to a jet black, and while his eyes were still closed the irises would morph from a crimson to a dark blue. Eye lids would flutter, Senko's limbs began to move, slowly alertness returning to him.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:00 am

Amaya panted deeply as she approached the drifting wood, utterly exhausted from her short confrontation. She couldn’t be more thankful that Senko had weakened the eight tailed and that it ran away from her after her last attack—Amaya wouldn’t have been able to last much longer and would have surely gotten killed. Amaya’s hand touched the wood and she used it to remain afloat, breathing heavily for a moment and not initially noticing Senko’s transformation. She noticed his small movements, smiling lightly.

“Glad to see you’re alive, Senko,” she commented through her panting. “The eight tails got away. Seems like I saved your ass—suppose we are even now, eh?” She had finally turned her full gaze on Senko and her eyes widened at the sudden new appearance—he looked drained of life. Amaya started to worry.

“Senko…are you alright?”

Amaya reached her hand to touch his skin as if to check if it was still warm and his heart was still beating, but as her hand approached his skin, something vial ran through her senses and she immediately ceased her hand moments before glimpsing his skin. What in the world happened to him? Senko always had a dangerous aura around him, something that Amaya never wanted to bring out—but now this aura seemed to overwhelm Senko and fear struck her. She would have let go of the wood if she wasn’t scared of losing her energy and drowning trying to swim away. Looking highly uncomfortable, she dared to call for him a second time—half expecting a different voice to answer her.

“ …Senko?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting for her life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Leaf :: Other places :: wilderness-
Jump to: