A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting for her life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

Fighting for her life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:28 am

Senko's right eye partial opened as Amaya called his name for a second time, the blue iris slowly becoming visible. The lid would remain at the half way point for a few seconds, his body twitching ever lightly, as if he had to adjust to movement. Gradually the right eye came to the same half way make leaving a half moon gaze upon his face. His palms of his hands pushed into the wood slowly forcing his body from it and into the water. "Amaya, it is good to see you." The voice was soft, and strained.

His head remained tilted down as he submerged the lower portion of his body, his forearms laying across the driftwood so he wouldn't get separated from her. "Why don't you go ahead and sit up here, out of the water, until we can formulate a plan of escape?" A calm and serene smile extended along his placid features.

If sharp eyes were to peer in the water next to Senko, they would gaze upon rainbow like whiffs of distortion floating from his body, discoloring the water around him.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:12 am

This new Senko’s tranquil attitude and gentleness towards her ironically did not make the young girl feel any more safe around him—but she was grateful that he didn’t just wake up and attack her. Though it was clearly obvious that this was not the Senko that she knew and bickered with—not merely because of his appearance, but his words. The Senko she knew may have been a the cool and calm type, but he had life to his behavior. However, this Senko almost seemed…emotionless and that was where his placid attitude originated from.

But in the end, Amaya decided that there really wasn’t anything she could exactly do about it even if she did claim she 'found' him out. While she couldn’t beat Senko even at full strength, she knew she could hold him off—right now she barely had the strength to climb upon the drifting wood, which was clear as she seemed to moan and struggle at the task. She rested on her back and closed her eyes, breathing deeply a few times. She then turned her head back towards Senko.

“Are you sure you’re okay, Senko? You seem…well…” Amaya observed his face a moment longer, looking down at the water and trying not to reveal her intensified discomfort at the uncanny reflection. “Well…unwell.”

It was really the best word she could find to describe him.

“We should probably get out of this ocean and find land. I’m ashamed to say, but I really did drain myself trying to protect you.”
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Senko's head half tilted to the left, a blink was given to Amaya's words, and a moment was taken to formulate a response. Of course this moment was only taken for appearances, and no true thought would be placed in the response. "Of course I am fine Amaya, I apologize for worrying you, but everything is okay."

His gaze would then shift as he looked around, there was no site of land... his mind wandered as he began to weigh out their options. "I see, well I am most sorry that you've wasted so much energy trying to protect me. Though I am grateful that you did." A smile slipped across his face, the first hint of real emotion. Yet the emotion was not of gratitude, or happiness, it was a smirk with the underlying message that she had fucked up. Senko was very grateful that she had protected him, for it had given him reason to take over, and it had prevented him from exhausting his energy.

"If I had to guess I'd say we are more than half way to the land of lightning, so lets continue on our way there. It wouldn't make any sense to head back now." Slowly his form rose from the water, droplets of the liquid running down his body as he came to stand on it. "Sadly due to circumstances that you will not understand, I will be unable to summon ravens for the foreseeable future, so we will have to walk." Senko's form shifted, and as it did so he began to walk across the liquid surface, heading north.... the drift wood for some unknown reason following closely behind him.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Again the tranquil, serene behavior only served to send shivers down Amaya’s spine. She thought she hated Senko’s cool attitude, but she hated this side of Senko far worse. It was just a tad too emotionless and extremely pseudo. As Amaya attempted to sit up on the board, the heavy feeling in her limps was another reminder that she really couldn’t do anything about this impostor. She would have to wait until her body recovered slightly—though that most annoying smirk on his face made her feel like she at least enough strength to knock him in the mouth for his arrogance. How could someone be so polite that they are rude?

When Senko made his remarks about walking, Amaya frowned deeply, “I don’t know if I mentioned this already, but I can’t—” her sarcasm was cut off when the driftwood started to literally float on its own after him. That was the last straw, this was all just happening a little too weird for her to sit quiet through it—she didn’t want to annoy him in her vulnerable state, but HELL she didn’t want to be left in the dark either. And his behavior was insulting.

“Senko…I thought you were clean out of chakra, in fact I felt how empty you were right before I saved you. You can say you wish not to tell me what the fuck is going on within your body, but don’t treat me like I’m foolish enough to believe that bullshit about nothing being different about you.”

Well...at least she didn’t yell like always, although she was as blunt as ever, but it didn’t stop her from immediately flinching in defense after her words, expecting that inner demon, which she was very positive was there, to lash out at her. She was either going to regret or appreciate her bravery. If only she were stronger, she wouldn't have to worry about walking on eggshells...it was SO unlike her.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Senko kept walking, he seemed unconcerned with her questions, though after several long moments he would come to a stop. His form shifted around to look at her, the drift wood coming to a stop just a few inches from his toes. His eyes fell upon Amaya, his irises locking with hers as he seemed to stare through her pupils, past her brain, and out the back of her head.

"I have deep, hidden reserves, and nothing is going on. I'm simply a little tired, so much so that I seem to be able to fail to muster the energy to amuse you with little emotional cues. So now, if there are no other questions, we need to continue." Senko offered a smile in attempt to reassure Amaya, his form once more rotating as he began to walk away from her. After several steps the drift wood once more started to follow him, leaving only a small wake in its passing.

Senko's eyes shifted a little as he found his gaze falling upon land, it was still several miles out, so it would be more than a few hours before they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:41 pm

As an interesting turn of events, Senko’s explanation did actually assure Amaya somewhat…or maybe she was simply too tired to continue to investigate. Laying down on her back, listening to nothing but the tranquil sounds of the ocean, and seeing nothing but the illustrious shapes of the clouds served at a natural lullaby for her most worn body. The only thing keeping her awake was the fear that if she fell asleep, this new Senko would assure she would not awaken againl. However, as the adrenaline rush started to settle and the initial fear subsiding, fighting it was harder and harder to do.

“Okay…”

Was all she would whisper out, her eyelids fluttering from their heavy weight. Her head leaned to the side, her cheek pressing against the damp wood before darkness finally embraced her. As if completely serene and unworried about the recent turn of recent events, Amaya breathed deeply and soundlessly behind him. Senko likely wouldn’t have noticed she was asleep unless he turned around and saw her. Hopefully by the next time she woke up, they would be on land and she alive with replenished energy.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:26 pm

For several hours Senko would walk, waves lapping at his ankles as he made his way closer to land. The sun had long set and now was on the verge of rising again. Gentle rays of orange poked from the horizon daring to sneak past the ocean and offer a small amount of light in the dark night. Of course this was not to say that the evening had been been without light, no the stars and half moon had provided more than suitable illumination, but rather it was to say that even the smallest weakest rays of the sun that just barely shone, were simply that much more extravagant in their ability to illuminate the world. A light frown would travel across Senko's visage for a brief moment as his head rotated to bring the rising sun into his view, what a disgusting sight. The frown grew in intensity as he mumbled under his breath, wishing that the eternal darkness of his soul would consume the star and eradicate all essence of its existence.

After a few more moment Senko found his ears tingling and twitching as he picked up the sound of waves crashing against the shoreline. His fingers twitched with some level of anticipation, they were there, finally. ((Moved to new thread.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for her life   Fighting for her life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting for her life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Leaf :: Other places :: wilderness-
Jump to: