A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:46 pm

"So I had figured." Violet hues settled on Senko for the briefest of moments, and she offered another slow smile. It was expected, no woman was so violent to a man without reason. Whether it was hate or otherwise. Obviously Amaya didn't hate Aoiro, because she had been concerned over his well being after he had been injured. And thus, that left only one other deduction. Amaya liked Aoiro, but she was denying it to herself, and most likely others.

Rin shook her head, having a feeling that Senko was about to get hit, and well. It was likely that he would deserve it. A woman such as Amaya was unlikely to enjoy being mocked or teased, and would likely react badly. Violet hues shifted closed, as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:20 am

Amaya seemed both annoyed and uncomfortable at Rin’s remarks, her form shifted slightly away from the nin who suddenly seemed to be just a tad too close to her. Waving a hand, she made a small shooing gesture at Rin as if asking for even more personal space.

“Listen uh, Rin was it? I’m just going to have to come out and say that I don’t swing that way. I don’t know what kind of watching you’ve been doing of me, but trust me chick, you don’t know shit about me.”

What a charming thing to say. Then suddenly Senko's hand brushed lightly against her skin and a chill was sent down her spine followed by a very uncomfortable tremble of her body—the light touch reminded her how immensely ticklish she was. After an embarrassed blush, Amaya whipped her head at Senko, her body heating so much from sheer anger that the water around her should have started boiling.

“Excuse me...The FUCK are you touching, prick!?!”

Under the water, her foot moved to punt Senko in the stomach and away from her body. God she hopped he’d just get the wind knocked out of him and thus shut up—though the water and distance probably made the kick more of a foot-shove. Perhaps she would have stopped there if he has not made the comment about her and Aoiro. Her teeth gritted before she gradually turned her head to Rin who had made the mistake of siding with him then back at him.

“I DON’T LIKE AOIRO, DAMN IT!! HE’S AN EGOTISTICAL BAKA THAT DOESN’T DESERVE MY TIME!! GET AWAY FROM ME!! GO CRAWL UNDER SOME ROCKS AND DIE!!!”

She began to splash them both with her hands violently, aiming for both of their faces to draw them away from her—and poor Rin’s eyes were closed. She has JUST entered a calm state as well! Weren’t they whining about having some peace and quiet just moments ago?!
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:19 am

"Such a shame. You're quite beautiful, when you aren't screaming." Rin teased Amaya, playing on her accusation simply for amusement sakes. It was likely that Amaya's reaction would be one of...well, either anger, or she'd be creeped out. Either of which was fine with Rin. "But then again, perhaps screaming in another form...could be...enticing."

Inwardly, she was dying, but her ability to hold in her laughter was mechanical, and thankfully none of it erupted from her mouth. Even at that, when she leaned back to close her eyes, she felt the water hit her smack in the face. Rin immediately shook it off, and gave Amaya a hurt, and offended look. "But, darling, we were getting along so well."
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:49 am

Amaya froze at Rin’s words, gradually turning her head towards the nin—the words seeming influence her expression into one of sheer stupification. How in the world was she supposed to respond to that—she was used to lines like that from Senko, not but from Rin…a FEMALE! Suddenly Amaya reacted to Rin’s presence as if she were a cockroach and she a skiddish girl.

“The HELL?!?! Get away from me!!”

Despite the command, Amaya made no hesitance and climbing up on the rocks behind her like Rin was going to bite her. Grabbing her flute, Amaya completely ignored whatever Senko’s reaction was to her punt against his stomach and scurried away from the spot. She quickly went from offensive to defensive.

“Ugh!”

She shook her body as if creepy crawlies were wandering up her skin, sticking her tongue out in disgust. When safely twenty feet from the pretending Rin, she turned around and pointed to her threatening.

“You touch me, you DIE!”

She was completely serious. Turning around to walk away even more, Amaya suddenly slapped her hand to her face….she was rooming with that girl, wasn’t she? Amaya wondered about tying Rin up and tossing her in the closet. No…she rather not touch Rin at all right now.

“I wonder if I can kick Aoiro from his bed tonight...”

Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:03 am

When Amaya flipped, Rin only watched in bemusement. Though she pondered saying more, but refrained. When Amaya told her that she'd die if she touched her, however, Rin only rose a brow.

"Believe me, touching you is hardly on my top ten things to do." She practically snarled under her breath at Amaya's retreating back, and the facade faded as quickly as it had come. Rin shifted some in the water, before choosing to move further away from Amaya's retreating form, and Senko's, where-ever it had gone to. She moved across the pool, content and complacent when she reached the other end, it being deeper, she could lounge languidly her upper half upon the warm rocks.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:17 am

It wasn't exactly like a foot moving through water was fast... or dangerous. In fact there was little threat to it at all, Senko probably could have caught it.... and if he did, shouldn't he snap her ankle putting her in her place? Probably. BUT! He didn't. Senko slowly glided backwards from the thrust, his left and right hands moving out to the side to increase his resistance causing him to go from a slow steady backwards motion to a dead stop. A smile sitting firmly on his face, he had learned something extremely valuable today.... he had been given a weapon to conquer, destroy, and control Amaya.

"Oh my..... Hime is ticklish."
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Amaya offered Rin a strange look—the girl had an uncanny habit of contradicting herself…or maybe she was just teasing her. As she headed towards a lounging chair, she heard Senko’s comment and froze again—this time it was best that she did not respond to it, lest convincing him further that she was in fact ticklish. She dared him to put his hands on her though and test it though. Grabbing a clean towel, one of the many that rested on the tables for the guests, she began to pat her skin and hair before rolling the cloth into a pillow and resting on the lounge chair. All she wanted was a nap…really. Why was everyone picking on her today? She didn’t like this much attention…

Turning to her side and holding the flute to her chest, Amaya tried, for the fourth time, to fall asleep. All she wished for was nap under the Sun, perhaps wake up with a caramel tint to her skin. Moaning gently as she stretched and relaxed her body, Amaya fell to a silent state. Hopefully it would remain silent.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Obviously Rin had been teasing, but it was whatever. Rin allowed hues to draw to a close as she sighed softly, enjoying the water for a few moments. However, she stood, climbing out of the water as she moved back towards her towel and scrolls. She draped the towel over herself, before drying off her hands and her form settled back down into the chair it had previously occupied. For now, she'd remain in the chair until she felt ready to go to the room.

The sun and water, and the soft sounds of splashing were enough to lull someone into a sleep, and she was tired, after Senko's little outburst, and the excitement of the day. Idly, she thought of working on the scroll once more, but didn't move to gather it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3