HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hunt for Kyuubi.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:39 am

After the village had been left, Rin's form had slowed considerably. There was no need to rush, despite the fact that other nin might be closing in on the Kyuubi as the med-nin travelled, but damage to the jar or the scroll would make her journey pointless. Violet hues settled on the surrounding landscape as she moved, shifting only slightly against the pack that rested upon her back. Realistically, most would assume Rin was on a suicide mission. Perhaps. As it were, was she strong enough to take on a tailed beast, even weakened?

Was she so weak? There was a determination that burned in her visage. No, if it cost her life, then so be it. That would be how it would be, but if it did, at least she would die knowing she had attempted to accomplish something. There would be no regret in that action. However, her goal was to obtain some of the most powerful jutsu's known, or forbidden. There was a way to ressurrect people, as proof had been of the Kazekage so long ago, when an elder of his village had traded her life for his. There had to be a way to accomplish this without a trading of lives...

And she would discover it. To bring back all the nin that Mist had lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:13 am

From tree to tree. This was quickly getting boring and fast. But he needed to do it in order to catch up with Rin. Aoiro had met her once before, but he was unconscious. So, not likely he would quite remember what she looked like. But he did move through the trees quickly enough, he would soon catch up to her.. In fact, Aoiro was certain he could detect someone further ahead.

He lept down from the tree and landed onto the path that was underneath. Shifting Same-Hire on his back, his form would race along the path till he had a woman in his visage.

“ Hey, You, Woman! “ Aoiro yelled, Probably not he most smoothest introduction. But it needed to be done to get her attention if she already didn’t know he was there. His Mizu no Me would be of course glowing brightly, deciphering her chakra and movements.

“ Are you Rin? “
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:20 am

The approach of another had startled the med-nin, but not so much that her form would leave it's current path, nor would she diverge in any form. Having already noticed who it was, afterall, she'd healed the man naught but a few days earlier. Violet hues shifted to a light close, however, at his comments. Loud....Oh, how she despised loud things. They plucked that one nerve inside of her that made her desire to stab something that much stronger.

For the sake of hoping that Aoiro would stop yelling, the white-clad female paused in her movements, head turning to glance upon his form. "I am Rin Suzume, Aoiro Jinsoku, and why are you following me?" However, as the male drew closer, Rin noticed something of particular interest. His eyes.

Oh yes, so he had awakened the eyes of his bloodline...how very interesting. A slow smile formed on her visage, perhaps this was just a lucky week, first Senko, and now Aoiro, both had sought HER out, it would seem. It would make gaining knowledge THAT much easier. "I also see that you have awakened your bloodline...trait, so to speak. Impressive, for one so young."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:33 am

A small crook of his head would be the only thing done as Aoiro stopped, he noticed the increased blood pressure, the muscle movements.. It seemed strange to Aoiro, but never the less. He must try to work with her. He could already tell from these signs it was going to be difficult. Aoiro continued to walk closer, stopped a few feet away from her.

“ Orders from the Mizukage. He learned from one of his ANBU squads that you were going to go after the Kyuubi. And he sent me along with you. “

A brow perked at her question, “ How in the hell did she know about it? “ Aoiro wasn’t even aware that his clan had any bloodline traits. Till just a few days ago when he activated his.

“ How do you know about it? “ His voice calm and resolute. Even though he was trying to hide it, Aoiro was very curious as to how she even knew about his clan.

“And thank you for healing me from before. I don’t think I’ve had the chance to say that yet.. “ His voice trailing off and his eyes wondered to her pack and other items she was carrying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:43 am

"Ah, of course, how foolish of me to assume he wouldn't be aware of my leaving. And of course, he'd know of the Kyuubi himself by now." Rin was not so stupid that she thought she knew of the Kyuubi's presence before the Mizukage, however it did surprise her that he sent assistance, instead of hunter nin's to stop her. A glimmer of hope, perhaps.

The med-nin continued forward, ignoring Aoiro's question for a moment, before an idle wave of her hand was given, as if it was something trivial. "You're quite welcome, Aoiro-san. It was much better that Senko-san did not try to move you, undoubtedly there would have been more damage to your leg. I am glad I was able to help." A genuine smile graced her visage, before a thoughtful look overcame it.

Ah, how to explain..."Well, you see...Your family, ah, has records...or perhaps a file...Ugh. I'll just say it outright, it'll be much easier. There has been a file kept on your family line for a good amount of time, your eyes, it is Mizu no Me, yes? I believe that is what they are called. In any case, this file, that has been kept on your family...Or rather, the abilities of the bloodline. It is the same with any clan or family in Kirigakure. They all have files." Hues shifted back to their path.

"But tell me, why would the MizuKage send reinforcements, and not hunter nin?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:54 am

He stood staring at her. She could answer the questions of who his people were. Were they savage, quiet, crazy? Aoiro wanted to find out, but he would bring it up at a later time. There was something else he was curious about.

“ The name Mizu no Me is correct. What abilities does it say in this file of yours that it posses? “ Aoiro was very curious about this. He wanted to compare his Mizu no Me’s abilities with others. And see if what the Kraken had said was correct. That his was probably the strongest since its creation. Which explains why it simply won’t shut off. And if Rin didn’t know about a ability of the doujutsu, Aoiro wouldn’t mind showing off.

His eyes blinked at the question. For he truly did not know. “ I honestly.. Do not know. He gave orders, I followed, here I am. “ As sad as that is, it was true. “ Maybe he wanted me to test my new jutsu? Could be. You never know with the Mizukage. “ Aoiro thought to himself once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:45 am

"Genjutsu, chakra detection, blood pressure detection...It does briefly mention a..." She paused, as if trying to think of how to word it. "Mode, I suppose, for lack of better term. Something to do with a shark. But it is very brief, and undetailed...much to my dismay." Rin frowned at the thought, "But it also mentions that most do not gain the ability to use their eyes until they are much older..."

"Supposedly you are to have better control over water jutsu than most. Which would make sense, considering." Her hand rose, to scratch at her cheek. "Unfortunately the file is very brief, undetailed, as I mentioned, and it leaves much to the imagination. Apparently your clan was very secretive of their bloodline. I suppose that's to be expected." A heavy sigh at his explanation, but she shrugged. Assistance would be vital, she had decided this. And to have Aoiro on her side, well. ...That would be for the best, at the moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:56 am

“ I see.. So you know basically most of our abilities. “ His head crooked off to the side again. He truly was curious and confused as to how she would know most of this.

“ The mode is a senjutsu mode. It is quite literally called shark mode. Basically, from my understanding of it, and what I’ve experienced when I was in the mode. Is increase in abilities, sense of smell, temperature detection.. And my skin becomes like sandpaper… Oh. And I also form gills. Its.. Different. “

Aoiro stood looking at her, she probably found all of this very interesting. Might as well indulge her some more. “ I’m not sure if you know how Senjutsu works, but knowing you, you do. But its basically you connect with Nature’s energy, and use that with your own. The longer you fight, the stronger you get. Simple as that. It heals you, you can manipulate it.. It’s pretty neat. “ A few memories flashed in his head when he was training with the Kraken, when he was in shark mode. Speaking of the Kraken, she would also probably find him to be interesting as well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:07 am

"Just a very basic understanding of them, yes. But of what I've gathered of other bloodline limits, it's along the same lines. Your Mizu No Me, is very similar to Konoha's Sharingan eye, while I gather that you cannot copy techniques, you can read and detect some muscle movement, chakra displacement, things of that nature." She paused to listen to his explanation of this Senjutsu mode, and there seemed to be a spark of interest in her hues.

Interesting, yes, very intriguing to say the least. "Gills? ..You grow gills?" Hm, that was unusual, but hadn't there been one other...Kisame Hoshigaki, yes, he had been one of the Legendary Swordsman many, many years ago. He had also assisted in ..catching the Bijuu at one point. "Very interesting, Mist had one other person that I can recall...Do you remember the faction that fought to capture the Bijuu, Kisame Hoshigaki, yes...he resembled a shark very much. He had blue skin, gills, and from what I understand, sharp teeth. His sword was...similar to yours, but..different as well. It had scales, while yours is smooth. His sword shredded, versus cutting, and it stole chakra." Ah, to be a bookworm, fascinated by the information lain in pages. Past Bingo books had always caught her eye. Quite often they were a resource that had no price.

"Does your sword change, when you gain this Senjutsu? Or does it remain the same?" Violet hues travelled to Aoiro's form, pinning him for the information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:44 pm

“ Yes, I know of Kisame. We had to study about legendary swordsmen of the past when I trained with this sword. And yea, he had blue skin, and gills with shark teeth.. His sword though, I don’t believe it was his own. I believe he stole it. Mine, I made.. From what I’ve gathered from the Kraken, you focus a part of your soul into the sword or weapon. And it transforms to better represent and help you according to your personality. Aoiro then had a small smirk form on his face, remembered how the Kraken tried to describe it further. “ Basically… From what I’ve also been told of the Kraken. Imagine tiny workers at the bottom of the ocean, or sometimes described as your soul, with all of its intense pressure. Those workers, create a sword casting and fill it with small parts of your soul, and then tie it to a chain, then toss it into a crack at the bottom of the ocean, and let it fall for miles. Then they slowly bring it back up. And from that intense pressure, the sword is formed… I think that’s how he told it. Either that or something very close to it. “

Aoiro paused for a moment, as if trying to recall something. “.. Same-Hada, I believe is the name of Kisame’s sword. You are correct with its description. It was not made for killing. It was made for torture.. My sword is also not made for killing. It is for tracking, and then attacking. “ Aoiro said, his hand reaching up and grabbing the handle of Same-Hire, then swinging it over his shoulder, pausing for a moment to let his eyes fall on the blade. “If a opponent’s drop of blood touches the sword, it will absorb it, then all of my jutsu’s for this sword will become homing towards them… Combine that with the speed, strength and style of the sword, there’s no escaping. “ His eyes flicked back up towards Rin, before placing the sword back into its holder on his back.

“ And no, my sword does not change when I go into Shark mode. Just my body. “ Aoiro opened his mouth and moved his jaw from side to side, tongue running across his teeth. Its been a while since he talked so much. He took a deep breath before finally closing his mouth.

His hand raised and placed itself behind his neck, holding onto it while he talked. “ Another thing I thought about while I was being taught about Kisame’s sword. The original owner of the blade must have been a very weak individual.. “ Aoiro paused to let this thought sink in. “ .. It cannot kill in a swipe of the sword, like nails of a woman coming out an scratching. It has to steal chakra and give it to the user for them to use, and then finally, you can hide in it… I imagine she didn’t live long. “
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:24 pm

"Ah, I would imagine that you would know of him then. I ...heard a rumor that you were practicing ot become a legendary swordsman yourself, are you not?" Brushing a strand of hair from her visage, the med-nin shifted as they moved, hand falling to her own weapon, fingers sliding against the hilt almost as if she were reliving a fond memory. A moment later, the hand fell from the sword, and hues reshifted back to Aoiro as he explained, not a single exclamation or noise escaping her throat.

When he had finished, a gentle chuckle was offered. "No, I don't imagine she did. It would take someone particularly strong to be able to weild such a weapon." Optics shifted towards the sword that rested on Aoiro's back. "As I am sure, you must be quite strong to weild your own weapon. She...is it she? Or does it prefer another gender-based description? As it is, quite large, and unweildy looking. Though, I do not doubt it's ability, by any means. If everything were as it looked, the world would have ended a millenia ago."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 pm

“ I believe that a she did own the Same-Hada. And yes, you do need a amazing amount of strength to be able to wield a sword like this. And particularly for the style of this sword. My style, Koketsu Kenbu, requires that you are strong enough to swing with only a flick of the wrist… I can probably over power you with just one arm. “ Aoiro said, locking eyes with her. There was a seriousness to them. And not the bragging seriousness. The, “ Don’t fuck with me or I will show you.. “ was what shown through them.

Aoiro shifted his weight finally, moving it over to one leg. His arms hanging loosely at his side, hiding in his sleeve. “ And yes, I am in training to become a legendary swordsmen… I’ve already determined that I am stronger then at least two of them at the moment… But I’m young. I can wait. “ Aoiro closed his eyes and smiled. His demeanor changing to a happier one for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 pm

( It isn't since this isn't the rice fields. This is on our way to them. So you making a big circle to get here would only mean you guys got epic lost. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Rin was hesitant for a brief moment, however, at Aoiro's glance that spoke of him being stronger than her, a gentle giggle erupted from her throat. "That may be likely, but doing so requires that you catch your opponent first, Aoiro-san, does it not?" Now, Rin was taunting him. It was very likely that Aoiro could pin her and hold her with one arm tied behind his back, but her speed was likely greater than his, and her medical jutsu...well, would put him in a precarious situation at best.

As they continued, Rin was silent. "Ah..." She paused, commenting briefly as hues shifted upwards, settling on the sky. "Tell me, Aoiro-san...if you could bring back those lost, would you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Aoiro laughed at her comment. “ Yes, it partially does require me to catch you first. I had already thought about it, and I’ve determined that you have to be semi-close to use most of your med-jutsu. And that’s close enough for me to catch you. “ Aoiro kept his happy tone. Taunting her back. Another thing about Aoiro, he has a good amount of tactical prowess and intellect. It is what allows him to use his genjutsu. Not known to Rin, but probably assumed now. But Aoiro had already thought up of how he would do battle against her.

His eyes closed and he thought about her question. Finally opening after a few moments. His hand moving back up to his neck where he rubbed it, and switched his weight to his other leg. “ ..That’s a complicated question.. If they are themselves, yes. If they are controlled by someone else like a puppet with few or no thoughts of their own.. No. “
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 pm

"Ah...yes, the med-jutsu, I would have to be close. But the thing about med-nin's is, we're sneaky. You never quite know what we have up our sleeve." A gentle chuckle was offered, but at his response to her previous question the med-nin fell silent for a moment more. Thought settled on her visage, and the female offered a gentle sigh.

That was the trick, finding a way to commit the jutsu without making the person a puppet. She'd find that ability, some day....Her hands clenched tightly, and the sleeves of her Yukata bunched within her grasp, the white fabric wrinkling as hues shifted to the ground.

"I see. That's a good way to put it, I suppose." Was all that she offered in conversation, before glancing ahead, to their path. "What...what if you could...you know. Give them back all their thoughts, and being?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm

And of course, Aoiro had already thought about the sneaky part. He was pretty confident about himself against the powers of a med-nin. Though he need not comment on it anymore, for she would begin to suspect he had already thought it all out.

He paused for a second. Then smiled at her question. “ I do not know. What do Gods do for fun? “ Aoiro was joking, of course. But the thought of a ability like that roaming around is just ridiculous.. Actual spars could turn into real fights, with no consequences.. Assassinations would be pointless… People would live forever.

Aoiro looked over to her, “ I changed my mind. I wouldn’t bring back the lost. “ His voice clam, furthering answering her question for his sudden change of mind. “ I will not allow my friends to be brought back to life, if that means my enemies have that option also. I don’t want my friends being in danger of torture.. Forever. Or anyone, for that matter. It’s truly a terrible life to live.. “

His eyes would settle on her form. “ So my answer is no. The dead should remain dead. ”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:35 pm

This change in his attitude had surprised Rin, and violet hues blinked several times as they took in his profile once more. Such...a strange attitude. But she supposed it made sense. That particular thought had not crossed her mind until now. Perhaps it was too ambitious to think of finding a technique that would mean someone brought back from the dead with no sacrifice...but if she could find the scrolls that spoke of the technique that required a sacrifice...well. Perhaps that would suffice.

However, a light smile graced her visage. "Thank you, Aoiro-san. You've...ah, shed some perspective on something for me." There was a small inclination of her head towards him, before the pack was swung from her back. A hand dug around inside, before withdrawing two sticks of jerky, offering one to the male.

"Want it?" Was all she said, a hint of mischief rising in her visage, violet hues tilting a bit, as if challenging him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:42 pm

“ Ahh, you’re welcome. I do have a few good thoughts every now and then.. “ His hand scratched the back of his neck and head, as if he was thanking it for such thoughts. A light smile formed on his face as his eyes cracked from it.

He then focused on the jerky, maybe a type of med-nin food that Aoiro has heard so much about? The type said to increase the person’s abilities who consumes it greatly. He moved his hand over to grab it, then to stick it in the side of his mouth.

“ Thanks. “ Would be followed with a even bigger smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:46 pm

As his hand would reach, Rin's form flickered from view, stopping only a few feet ahead of him, a gentle laugh rolling from her throat. It felt good to laugh, sometimes. Everything about Kirigakure was so serious, and ..being a med-nin had it's own set of rules, it was hard to feel joy when the people you came to ...desire to protect, were injured or dying.

Her intent was not to be cruel, no, she intended on giving Aoiro the jerky, but not until he was able to catch up to her and take it. Provided of course, no damage came to her pack. A wave of the jerky was made, and her figure flashed once more, moving further ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:53 pm

“ Whattt!? “ Aoiro thought to himself as he saw her chakra flare, along with other little noticeables. If she was quick to notice, she would see Aoiro’s eyes glow brightly for just the moment before she flickered away. She was going to body flicker! Away with the jerky?! Not even!

Aoiro guessed where she would body flicker to, and he was right. As soon as she did, he appeared to her side and bit down on the jerky. Giving a small little chuckle to himself from his own little victory. His head would lift with the jerky, before he mouthed out of the other side of his mouth.

“ Tso. Whur isth dis Cuuoi oca’id? “
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:59 pm

"H-hey! Cheating!" Rin huffed at him, but let him have the jerky none-the-less, as she chewed on her own piece. Her movement paused at his question, and a brow rose. "Don't talk with food in your mouth. It's rude." Probably a lecture he would expect from Amaya, but Rin wasn't going to scream at him about it, either.

"From the information I gathered..." A map was pulled from the left side of the pack, and unravelled. "It's in the Land of the Rice." She pointed to the map, before shifting fingers over a bit. "Closer to Konoha than it is to us, but...I suspect the distances are fairly relative. I expect...now that I think of it, that Konoha would be likely to send nin after it as well." A gentle frown. That, had not occurred to Rin before, when she'd set out on her own.

"We're easily a day's travel away. We need to continue East, though." As the last of the jerky stick disappeared into her mouth, fingers wiped on the edge of her Yukata.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:06 pm

As soon as Rin’s hand let go, Aoiro’s head flipped up, as the piece of jerky stood on end. His mouth opened and down the jerky went, in one bite. He watched her eat her piece, by piece. Slowly watching her mouth as she ate the last piece. A tear formed in Aoiro’s eye. Bringing up his sleeve, he turned his figure around some, and wiped it away.

He turned back to her, and watched as she rubbed her fingers on the edge of her Yukata. He would keep a mental note of this as he turned to her, hearing only the last part of what she said about Konoha.

A brow perked as she said them. “ Konoha? Pfft. Worthless scum. “
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:15 pm

There was a bit of wide-eyed staring as Aoiro ate his jerky. Uhm. She was pretty sure that wasn't healthy for the digestive track, but nothing was commented. She just shook her head at his actions, before tongue rolled out to wet her lips, as she shifted some, glancing up to the sky to judge their direction, before motioning forward, the map quickly rolled and replaced. "I'm sure we'll know when we're within the vacinity of the Kyuubi."

A brow perked at his sudden comment of Konoha. A chuckle came from her. "Not your favorite, I assume? It seems as though few of our...nin are fond of Konoha." The med-nin tilted her head a bit to the side, as movement of her feet was made once more, right hand idly resting on the katana at her hip.

Hues shifted towards Aoiro once more. "Aoiro-san, why is your hatred for Konoha so strong? You don't have to answer, if you don't wish to. I am merely curious."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Whether it was known to Rin or not, Aoiro had been watching her mouth after she ate the jerky. If he noticed any piece of jerky in her teeth, he would taken it out. With a kiss. But lucky enough for her, Aoiro didn’t notice any. A soft sigh would escape his lips. He was hungry. The piece of jerky will have to hold him over for now.

Aoiro nodded at her comment. “ Yes.. Perfect chance for me to try my new jutsu on it… “ Aoiro then paused, and looked over to Rin. “ How did you plan on fighting it by yourself? And taking on members of the scum pit? “

Aoiro then paused as she asked about Konoha. “ .. Maybe later I’ll tell you, Rin. I’d prefer not to discuss it with you now. “ His form stood idle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Kyuubi.    

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Kyuubi.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next