A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Food Stands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Shinn stood out in front of most of the resturant stands looking around deciding what h wanted to have he was thinking either ramen or bbq but he couldnt decide " uggggh i hate this some one help me out"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Nobu

Keiko Nobu

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Keiko was quietly observing the commotion around her as people went back and forth on their daily business. Why did the restaurant she enjoy have to be in the middle of everything? The amount of people made her nervous, reminded her that she'd rather be back training, but her stomach was not so kind as to let her forget that it had not been fed. A gentle chewing came to her lower lip, before her figure moved towards the BBQ restaurant, attempting to slip between people. A gentle bump against another caused her to mutter an, "Excuse me." Before she shuffled inside the restaurant, a sigh of relief escaping as her figure settled at a small table.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:53 pm

" hmmm i guess bbq would be fun". Shinn walked in the bbq place and tge only open seat was next to a girl who looked very shy but there wasnt any where else to sit so shinn took a seat next to her " umm uhh hi"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Nobu

Keiko Nobu

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Keiko was quick to blink at the man who had set himself at her table, and large, emerald eyes peered up at Shinn in both curiousity, and a bit of wariness. The girl managed to blush, quickly glancing back down at the table, as she let her hands rest into her lap. "H..hi. If..you want this table, I ..I can come back later." She offered a light smile, but didn't raise her eyes to him again.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Shinn could tell she was uncomfortable with him being there so he stood " that wouldnt be right you were here first " shinn said as he stepped away from the table " i will leave if sharing the table is uncomfortable for you but i have to tell you that your gonna have to get used to me because you are going to be part of my team " shinn said he knew this would be hard for her to wrap her head around cause he was only a year or two older then her and he was her sensei
Back to top Go down
Keiko Nobu

Keiko Nobu

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:46 pm

"Ah, you...you don't have to g-go.." Keiko blinked at the man who stood, but was even more shocked at his words, and emerald hues immediately moved to glance at him, confusion crossing her visage. "T..team? But...I .." The girl blinked rapidly, "I thought I wasn't supposed..to..to be on a team.."
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Shinn looked at her and was interested in her reaction but he didnt analyze it to much "well its more of a partnership thing really but i outrank you so i just said id be your sensei but any way if you accept this position you will be promoted to chunin rank with out having to take the exam what do you think" Shinn asked (are you rin)
Back to top Go down
Keiko Nobu

Keiko Nobu

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:12 am

"...Wi..without taking the e-exam?" This puzzled her, but...it felt like cheating, in a way. Was she even good enough to be a Chuunin? Self-doubt flooded her mind, but...at the same time. She could learn from this person, he was offering her a chance to gain strength, to feel less weak and left behind. A rare smile managed to grace her visage. "I...I think I-i would like that v-very much, thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:07 am

Shinn let a rare serious smile show " good so after we eat we will go on our first mission alright" shinn said ready to eat
Back to top Go down
Keiko Nobu

Keiko Nobu

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:33 pm

"..A-already? What is ..the mission?" Her head canted a bit, as the waiter moved to their table, taking their orders before moving away to get them prepared. Keiko shifted nervously in her seat, clenching her fingers into her palms.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:07 pm

"well we will be going to a near by town to stop the latest and greatest group of bandits " shnn said with a small chuckle as he took a bite of the bbq " mmm this is good im glad u picked this place" shinn said
Back to top Go down
Keiko Nobu

Keiko Nobu

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Keiko flushed at Shinn's words, and gave a gentle cough as she took a dainty bite of her own BBQ. THis place was her favorite, she'd eat there everyday if she could. "Bandits? I..I thought they were a-all taken care of.."
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:09 pm

" well theyr never gone for long and there are alot of different groups they are more like gangs but these perticular bandits happen to have a rouge ninja or two in there ranks so thats why we are being sent instead of a genin team " shinn said as he smiled at her getting flusterd he found it vunny and cute
Back to top Go down
Keiko Nobu

Keiko Nobu

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:09 pm

"B..but.." The female paused, and a bit of BBQ pork slid from her chopsticks, falling back onto the plate as a gentle frown found her visage. "W-what rank a-are the nin?" A hand rose, to brush blonde tresses from her hues, so that momentary eye contact could be made. If there was one thing that the female WAS strong about, it was the love of her village, and her desire to ensure it's safety.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Shinn grinned "well they were chunin when they left but its been a couple years since then so who knows but dont worry about it itll be fine... Unless thdy use genjutsu then we are fucked ahahahahahahaaa " shinn said laughing heartily. He was glad that she wasnt overconfident he hated watching people think they are super strong then see that they had barly scratched the surface of there potential. " so when yo are ready come to the village gate with nothing but some light clothes ok" shinn said waiting to see the look on her face
Back to top Go down
Keiko Nobu

Keiko Nobu

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:45 pm

A quick blink was given to the elder's words, and a brow rose for a moment. Did she have any defense against Genjutsu's? Not...really. Balls. Inwardly she shrunk, suddenly worried about this mission. But her head shook, as if fighting off an internal battle before a surprised look caused emerald hues to glance at Shinn. "L-light clothes? W-what about w-weapons and...stuff."
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:08 pm

" no weapons we are gonna try to do it without any.." he smiled stood up and walked out leaving her alone to think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food Stands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Leaf :: The Leaf :: Village center-
Jump to: