A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaminari no Kuni

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:57 am

Amaya lowered her flute and the ookami melted back into the water around them, small waves washing across the marshes from the impact. The genjutsu, once placing someone into sleep, was good for a few hours—at least until the neurotransmitters faded in their effect. Amaya left the tree and landed outside the tar pit, glancing at Senko and placing her hands on her hips.

“Are you alright? You took a bit of a beating back there.”

Approaching him, she took a quick survey of his body, looking for any new wound or overly broken limps. After a moment she sighed and glanced at the eight tails, rubbing her head in frustration—they captured it, now they had to seal it before the genjutsu’s effects wore off.

“Making I should have learned a sealing technique or two…”

She never thought she’d have to seal anything and focused primarily on her genjutsu which, in her opinion, was as good as any seal technique. However, with something so big…it was a different story. Especially when they had to move it across the country. At least they would have time to rest in the mean time.

"It's going to be asleep for some time. You should use it to rest yourself. Maybe we can think of a way to seal together in other ways."
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Senko had sense recovered the Marquis and returned it to the red scarf like form that he frequently wore. Placing it around his neck and under his left elbow he brought the ends together over his right shoulder, his gaze falling on Amaya as he tilted his head and smiled.

"Would you mind tying this for me?"

Senko's mind was now running over possibilities for dealing with the beast. "I wonder if I could use your left hand to form seals with my right?" His mind thought more into it. "I might not be able to seal him away in a scroll or anything, but I could drop him into the shadow realm until we figure out a better way to deal with it?"
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:26 pm

Her cheeks puffed at the request and she scoffed slightly, placing the flute to her thigh as she walked up to him and wrapped the scarf in a secure but lose tie. An irritated huff in her hands movements.

“Don’t even think about getting used to me being this nice, prick.”

As her fingers ran over the fabric, she studied the material that had once been a weapon—it did mildly surprise her when the cloth she simply thought was a fashion statement, transformed into a deadly tool. She lingered near him for a moment, caressing the fabric in an intrigued way before deciding to inquire upon it.

“Where did you get this anyway?”

Glancing at her flute, which stood so openly out from her hip, she thought it a grand idea if she could seal that into a piece of clothing as well—would make it less conspicuous to an open eye at least. Then again, the act of summoning the instrument all the time, even just to use it for fun, would be highly annoying. Amaya brushed the idea aside.

“Shadow realm? Can’t it cause damage there if it awakens? Hmmm…” Amaya really didn't know anything about shadows. She tapped her chin thoughtfully. “How far can you transfer things through shadows anyways?”
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Senko smiled at Amaya, "Of course not Hime, I would never expect such kindness from someone like you. Such a beautiful and strong woman such as yourself must have others show her that they are worthy of that kindness." His left arm shifted a little as he tried to move it.... still completely useless. His head shook in disappointment for a few seconds before Amaya presented her question.

"What? The scythe or the scarf? Eh, the scythe we will say I found on the side of the road, the scarf was a present given to me by a traveling merchant who was under attack by bandits. After I incapacitated them, he rewarded me with several nice gifts. Oddly enough this was the same day I was attack by Aioro and had the pleasure of meeting you and Rin."

His gaze then moved over to settle his crimson optics upon the slumbering giant. "Well in all of my time in the shadow realm I have never seen anything that appears to be man made, or living. It's just an empty void of darkness that connects all shadows. AND I can pretty much transport anything anywhere, as long as I have an idea of where the exit is. For example. Because I know what you look like, and because I've seen your shadow. As long as I know which way your shadow is facing, I can send just about anything through a shadow and out yours, including explosive tags." A playful smile slid across his slips.

"There are some issues though, since you don't know how to manipulate the shadows I can't use your chakra. I'd have to send my chakra through your body while using your left hand to complete the necessary seals with my right hand to mold the chakra. I'm not even sure I have enough chakra to generate an opening large enough for that damn thing.... and you could potentially receive chakra burns from having my chakra travel through you. It'd be kinda of like using your body as a conductor for electricity, you'd receive burns on the entrance and exit areas. Plus you'd also have to suppress your own chakra so that it doesn't mix with mine." Senko sighed a little as he looked down at his thighs and hip..... no more ninja tools. It felt weird not having any kunai or shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Her cheeks tint red at his comment and she glared furiously, bringing her hand to slap his forehead.

“Don’t INSULT me with your pseudo charm, Senko!”

Growling under her breath, she turned away from him crossing her arms and giving the nearby tree a death stare as he further explained how he invested in his weaponry and scarf. Damn his coolness and his goddamned luck as well. Amaya huffed loudly at his comment about meeting her. Keeping her back turned, her demeanor slightly changed at the elaboration of his idea. Without another word she turned to him, her countenance still obviously irritated.

“If you can handle it, I can,” she said with the arrogant tone of a child, the crimson hue still on her cheeks as she bit her lower lip as an attempt to self sooth. Suppressing her charka wasn’t a problem, handling his was the only concern she had—for she had seen what it could do to the environment with his little cave stunt. Letting it run through her body wasn't the most inviting of suggestions, but if Amaya was going to accept Shindo's training, she'd had to be prepared for much worse than it. Raising her left hand in front of her she nodded stubbornly.

“Show me the signals.”

Being a master of so many complex songs had other beneficial effects other than the techniques they produced. While she didn’t utilize gestures, the rapid moment of her digits across the instrument made her able to form gestures at substantial speeds. In addition, memorizing so many complex patterns and melodies made her brain a sponge for information—and her lung capacity was already demonstrated. It was very likely she'd be able to perform the signals after seeing it once and if very complex, twice.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Senko looked at her dumbfounded, not for her arrogance or for her haste, but because she wanted him to show her the seals. "Yes, well uh, I don't know about showing you. My left arm is kinda useless, and I can't just manipulate your fingers into position." Senko stopped for a moment as he transitioned from being dumbfounded to stupefied.

His eyes would gradually widen as a sudden realization settled over him.

"You do know all of the basic hand signs, right?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Amaya blinked several times at his response to her request, the dumbfounded look he so previously gave her, contagiously spreading across her own visage. This was followed by another look of irritation as she lowered her left hand and frowned.

“Then how were you expecting to use my hand, Senko?”

Placing her palm to her face, she sighed almost in disappointment before her mind began to ponder another way to squeeze out of this pickle their seemed to have placed themselves in. It appeared Senko beat her to the punch, though his suggestion made her skeptical again—he was still talking about signals.

“I suppose I do remember some of them. What is your point?”
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Senko shook his head as he thought for a moment, "Alright, here is what we will do. I'm going to tell you every seal that is used, in the proper order for them to be used. After that we will practice doing half of them with the right hands, and then we will practice forming the seals together. Now, for the seals we are looking at, Tori, Ryu, Saru, Tori, Tora, Saru, Ryu, Saru, got it?"

Senko's right hand ran through his portion of the halved seals. After a couple of minutes he did it again, and again, until he felt comfortable. His hand then extending out to Amaya for when she was ready to give it a tree together.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Exhaling slightly, she listened to him, attention only perked after he started to list the labels for the signals. Nodding slightly, she turned her eyes down onto his hand and waited. Soon she was mirroring his hand with his own, merely watching the first time before mimicking the signals perfectly the second time around.

“Tori, Ryu, Saru, Tori, Tora, Saru, Ryu, Saru… Tori, Ryu, Saru, Tori, Tora, Saru, Ryu, Saru.”

The chanting assisted in her memorizing before she lowered her hand when he stopped, nodding her head confidence. When he extended his hand, she extended her own. Now for the second hard task, something she didn’t have perfection with, being in sync with his movements as he performed the signals. However, if he performed the signals at the speed he showed her, she would have memorized the duration between altering gestures and be on point with him.

“It’s your call.”

She waited for him to tell her to start.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:19 pm

"Alright, read set, go!" Senko's hand would slid into the first seal, his movements the same as before, each motion being the same as last. As long as Amaya continued to keep pace with him..... Senko gave a soft smile, he had said that their first couple attempts at this would only be practice.... he lied. As they finished the final seal Senko pulled his hand away from Amaya and suddenly bent his knees. His hand hit the ground and coming to a stand flung the limb out towards the eight tails. A shadowy mass following his motions, its mass cascading around the beast. As the mass dripped further down it began to arc and spark, shake violently..... it wasn't stable. Suddenly the mass sunk to the ground vanishing, and with it most of the tailed beast vanished.... all but the the tip of one of its horns.

"Oh... jeez, guess it wasn't stab...." Senko then fell over, blacking out.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:24 am

While Amaya didn’t understand why he had lied to her, as there didn’t seem to be a point in it, it did allow her to unconsciously perform the task without the nervousness of being burned. Still, it did make her jump slightly at the sudden reaction, feeling his charka rushed through her digits and immediately suppressing her own to attempt to stabilize it. What an annoying way to keep her on her toes. All Amaya had to do after was watch the technique. When the shadow began to close prematurely she panicked for a moment thinking the eight tails was going to be beheaded. However, this did not occur and she sighed in utter relief.

“That was close, eh Senko?”

As she turned to face him again, her eyes widened as she noticed him falling towards her. Instinctively, she rushed forward slightly to catch his fall—but the suddenly jerk of motion over this muddy floor caused her to slip and while her arms managed to embrace him, they both still ended up falling…directly towards a mudpool.

Amaya closed her eyes, bracing for the impact. Mud splashed all around them, the soft ground making the fall rather gentle on her back—but her front half was another story. Opening her eyes gradually, mud sliding off her eyelids, her emeralds widened drastically—Senko had fallen directly on her and his lips were compressed against hers.

“Oh….OH MY GOD!”

She flailed violent like a fish out of water, Senko unconscious body flying off her and into the mud beside her. Amaya sat erect, her hand slamming her to lips and her face turning as red as a cherry. An unconscious boy…her first kiss was to an UNCONSCIOUS PRICK? What the HELL was that!! Lifting her hand from her lips she decided to facepalm herself several times, cursing the world before she turned back to Senko—worry suddenly washing over her face again.

“Senko???”

Lifting him she settled his head on her knees and checked his pulse—slowed, he must have over exhausted himself. This made Amaya incredibly uneasy…the last time Senko blacked out, things didn’t turn out so well. Nonetheless she lifted him with the best of her ability.
Amaya knew that they should have rested first—he needed to sleep. Why didn’t he listen to her suggestion?!

“You cause more trouble than you're worth…”

Sighing, Amaya made her way from the marsh. Though it would be a strenuous journey, the exhausted Amaya managed to carry the unconscious Senko towards the top of the mountain again. If that wasn't training, what was?

When Senko awoke again, he would probably see the gentle glow of the fire within surrounding darkness. They were within the tunnel again, a camp fire started a few feet from him to keep him warm throughout the night. His broken arm would be bandaged into a holding position, evenly aligned and held in place with a long stick and the rest of his top—only the undershirt remaining on his chest now. Also the smell of cooking fish might have enticed his senses as two rather large ones were hanging over the fire from a stick. Not far off, Amaya would be in a sitting position—although her body seemed awake and attentive, her eyes were closed and her head bobbed down against her chest every so often. It was apparent that she had fallen asleep watching the fish cook along with him sleep. She even managed to clean the mud from his skin..though she couldn't do anything about his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 am

Senko, wake up.

"I can't."

Why the hell not?

"Too tired."

You're worthless.

"Probably.

Do you know how weak you look?

"Does it really matter?"

Yes it does, she might be your ally now but she could be your enemy?

"So? I'm really too tired to care. I'm sick of pushing myself, I'm sick of the pain. Can't they just be my friends.... do I have to think of them as enemies?"

YES! Friends are a weakness, stop being weak. They don't care about you, no one does.

"Then why bother living? Why should I live if I have nothing to live for."

That's an amazingly stupid thing to ask, kid. Jeez why in the hell are you such a pathetic worthless, shit bag? Fucking quitter.

"Just shut up, I don't need this right now, I sure the hell don't need you."

Fine!

"FINE!"

-Darkness.......... so dark...... why am I drawn to it, why do I find it so calming, so relaxing? Am I not meant for the world of light?-
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:43 pm

“Senko? Senko?”

When Amaya had woken up into the afternoon of the next day and realized that Senko had not waken, she was worried that he exhausted himself more than she imaged. Currently she was trying to entice him with the smell of the roasted fish, lingering it under his nose for a moment. When he didn’t seem to respond though, Amaya sighed and instead bit the fish herself.

“You must have really been trying out there, eh? Trying to be mister tough guy all the time.”

She didn’t exactly wish to stay in this tunnel longer than needed—but she couldn’t wander about with his unconscious body with her everywhere—she wasn’t physically strong enough to carry him that far without needing to rest and playing her flute all the time would be a depletion of charka and an attraction of way too much attention—especially within this country.

Amaya found herself sitting outside and on top of the tunnel, looking beyond the mountain and towards the ocean. She was certain that a village was around here somewhere—maybe instead she would take him there…was that really any safer though?

She’d give him another day…it had been their third day since being here and he if didn’t wake up by the fourth—Amaya would have to start carrying them both back to the Mist. She had a deadline and a decision to make. It would be a hassle but…it couldn’t be helped.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:17 am

A man dressed in red stood before him, he stood with both hands in his pocket staring down Senko. Senko on the other hand sat, knees pulled to his chest, arms wrapped around his shins, refusing to move.

"How long are you going to sleep? Jeez you piece of shit wake up before she kills you."

"She's not going to kill me, and if she does oh well."

The man glared at him, several fanged teeth appearing as he snarled. "Why.... why won't you wake up?"

"I'm tired.... I'm just tired of being alone, I'm tired of not having friends, I'm tired of having to feel like I must do everything on my own. I have no family, I am adopted child of a village who probably only wanted me for my strength. AND I'm not even that strong. I can't protect anyone.... and no one can protect me. I am a danger to myself and everyone else. I'm a fuck up."

The man in red suddenly shot his foot out bringing it to Senko's head, the foot phasing through his body as if it weren't there. "Well, you better wake up, Amaya is in trouble.... and if you don't help her, she will die."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senko's eyes fluttered a little as he brought them open, his abs clenching as he brought his form up. Sitting now he shifted his right arm into his lap and then tried to move his left, finding it was still immobilized. His stomach growled lightly at first, before a deafening roar began to burst from it. It had been an extremely long time since he last ate.... and right now he was just about willing to eat anything.

"I suppose in hindsight, after fighting with a Jonin, flying around with a summoning technique, battling several bandits, battling the eight tails and the three tails, walking all night, battling the eight tails, battling myself, getting beaten up by the eight tails, and using my chakra to try to cover the whole of the eight tails body in a portal..... while not having eaten in several days.... nor slept... was a bad idea."

His right arm extended out to the side as he stretched it, his crimson hues moving slowly through the cavern. There was a fire going, it was dark out, there appeared to be a little bit of rain, but he couldn't find Amaya. "Hmmm..... did she abandon me?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:20 pm

It was perhaps moments ago after he questioned Amaya’s loyalty that her voice came booming from the outside of the tunnel.

“I SWEAR IF THIS ASSHOLE ISN’T UP BY THE TIME I KILL YOU FUCKERS, I AM GOING TO KICK HIM IN THE FACE ‘TIL HE’S BLUE!”

This was followed by Amaya’s agonizing scream, lasting for only a couple seconds before it died with an echo.

Amaya stood there about hundred feet off from the tunnel’s entrance [yes she could scream that loud], the Maboroshi Yokobue held near her lips and lightning strangely sparking through it. Patterned in a circle around her, seven hinobi brandishing the Kumogakure no Sato encryption upon their metallic foreheads stood. By age appearance, a couple appeared to be Jonin, but mostly Chunin from the hidden village whom had caught wind of two strange shinobi traveling up the mountain where the eight tails was said to be hiding. Upon discovering the horn in the marsh, it was confirmed that Amaya and Senko had done something to the eight tails and they wanted it for themselves.

Amaya had gone out fishing, leaving a water cloaking jutsu upon the encampment—a genjutsu she developed that used water to create reflective images and thus cloak whatever was behind the barrier. The walls of water, invisible to Senko’s unaided eyes due to the darkness, had easily fooled the shinobi into thinking the tunnel was empty and thus they set a trap from Amaya upon her return from the ocean. Irritated with Senko’s long slumber, mind clouded with the decision she had to make with Shindo, and arms full with a large flopping fish—Amaya blindsightedly stepped directly into it.

Thus her predicament—Amaya’s feet were standing in the middle of an electric web that traveled across the ground, the borders attracted to the seven shinobi who held the gestures that activated it. Electricity visibly traveled up and down her legs, causing a pained flinch from her face every so often. The lightning had paralyzed her muscles stiff from their power volts and Amaya could not move from the waist down. A jonin spoke.

“Little girl, we are going to ask you again. What have you done with the Hachibi no Kyogyū?”

“Go fuck yourself.”

Suddenly the lightning went rampant and traveled all the way up Amaya’s form, potent volts flowing through her body and making her scream from the pain. The lightning settled back to her waist again and she slumped awkwardly, her metallic flute sparking even brighter from the attack.

“If we run this through you for more than seven seconds, your heart will burst. However, you'd already taken six of these, how much more can your body handle? I’m sure you’re already feeling your heart strain under the pain…answer the question, we will not be so forgiving next time.”

Amaya was silent for a moment, placing her hand to her chest—her heart was racing and every beat was more painful than the next—they were not joking. A defeated look washed upon her face.

“Okay…okay…”

“Tell us!”

“The Hachibi no Kyogyu is…is....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND AROUND THE FUCKING CORNER!! FUCK YOU! I’M NOT TELLING YOU SHIT!”

The lightning was initiated again and Amaya screamed again, this time much louder as she literally looked like a lightning rod under the sparkling glow. Five seconds passed and the lightening dropped again, Amaya left breathing heavy pained breaths, blood beginning to trickle from her mouth from biting her tongue. She couldn't take another one without suffering some type of heart attack. Slowly she glanced at her flute, which began to glow now.

“I suppose that’s enough…”

The shinobi only had the time to look confused for a moment before Amaya slammed the flute to her lips and her fingers danced across the holes of the instrument.

“Keisei no Mugon!”

In an amazing display, the song of silence burst from her flute, not only dispelling the lightning on the ground but also slamming into the shinobi and causing uncanny yelps from each one before they all were forced to their knees. Amaya was forced to stop playing when the lightning left her legs and caused the muscles to temporarily become jell-o underneath her—Amaya collapsed to the ground. The glow on the Maboroshi Yokobue had dispersed after the attack that seemly did very little.

However, the look on the shinobis’ faces said other wise, they were looking at her hands and bodies with a distraught look, some of them attempting to make hand gestures but nothing flourishing. After a moment they all glanced at Amaya with hatred.

“The FUCK did you do to us!”

Amaya attempted to shift her legs, but winced in pain. She was barely able to feel her legs and while the motor function was gradually returning, as of that moment she couldn’t move them for more than a twitch’s worth.

“My Maboroshi Yokobue channels charka of all signatures. By simply denying its ability to channel out, it quickly becomes the perfect weapon from storing charka. Heh…and everytime you dummies it me with your lightning…it became stronger.”

The shinobi’s eyes widened—that’s why Amaya was provoking them so much.

“The melody you all so fortunately heard was a very powerful version of my Keisei no Mugon…alone I can only temporarily stop all the charka gates in your body so long as you continue to hear the melody…but with the help of all seven of your charkas...it has a more…” Amaya grinned rather evilly. “Permanent effect…your lives as shinobi are over.”

Did Amaya know how to piss someone off or what—and boy were they PISSED OFF. After each had their dramatic moments of realizing what she had done, anger washed over all seven and they drew their kunai, walking towards the fallen Amaya. She could only imagine what they planned to do to her immobile self. She needed another few seconds before she could play her flute again—though as they started to run at her…she knew she wouldn’t get that chance.

“Senko…now would be the perfect time to wake up…”
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:09 am

Senko had sense made his way from the cave opening and now stood behind a tree, his gaze falling on Amaya as she provoked the seven shinobi below. After several more moments there was a loud burst of sound.... followed by the shinobi falling back, Amaya talking some more, and then the shinobi becoming hostile. Senko had no idea what the hell was going on, but obviously Amaya was in trouble. His knees bent down as his right hand moved along the ground, digits running over several objects before a large rounded rock was picked up, cupped in his hand, his knees then straightened and his form vanished.

Reappearing almost immediately in front of Amaya his right hand thrust out tossing the rock at the first shinobi's head, the shinobi's neck arching back from the blow as he his feet left the ground and his form came crashing to earth. The kunai which he had been wielding floating in the air, Senko's right hand quickly moving out and grasping it. Chakra was separated within the hand, the kunai saturated with the negative aspect of the energy. His form whipped around his right hand extending out as a positive chakra flare appeared on the hand. The kunai was released and immediately vanished, shooting past Amaya's head with such speed that she would not be able to feel the wind generated by it's movements until long after it had embedded itself in the shinobi behind her. The second shinobi fell as the kunai blew through his body not stopping until it hit the mountain face.

The digits on Senko's right hand then became rigid, the negative chakra reacting with the air around it producing negative ionization. The right hand thrust out and with it five arcs of lightning jumped from it slamming into another shinobi's form causing their body to spasm. Senko's form then bent down and as he spun around to face Amaya lurched forward. His right arm shooting out as he wrapped it around her form, both of them suddenly vanishing.

Several hundred yards later they would reappear, higher on top of the mountain. The straight drop of a cliff only inches behind them. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Well then….if all Amaya had to do was get into a life threatening situation in order to push Senko from his eternal slumber, she would have jumped into the arms of the enemies sooner. By the time Senko had dealt with the shinobi, Amaya was able to sit up and practiced moving her legs back and forth for a moment. Glancing up at him, an angered expression was displayed at first, but was immediately followed by a glimmer of relief. However, as she parted her mouth to speak, a noise in the distance caught her attention.

Flop...flop…flop…splash

Amaya whipped her head to the side in time to see the large catfish flopping into a puddle, remaining there for a moment before continuing to flop mindlessly towards the trench of the mountain. Amaya immediately turned to her knees and reached out towards the fish.

“Noooo!”

Mustering her strength, she wobbly went to her feet and ran towards the fish. Her arms flailed as she tried to maintain balance, stumbling back forth as if on the deck of a rocking boat. Amaya managed to reach the fish, grasping the base of its tail right as the fish flailed into the air over the trench, but as she bent over to grasp it, her balance was thrown off by the weight and mobility of the fish and she tumbled forward and off the cliff—releasing a rather high pitched squeal.

It was only mere moments after that Senko would see Amaya leap off the opposite wall of the cliff and land back in place, facing him with the base of the fish’s tail still within in her hand. Amaya exhaled in relief then glared at Senko, stomping towards him—the adrenaline rush from falling had forced her legs to regain complete motor control.

“You…you…”

As Amaya reached Senko, her hand lifted and she swung the catfish like a racket at the top of his head.

“PRICK! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO ON PUSHING YOURSELF LIKE THAT! YOU WERE SLEEPING FOR TWO DAYS, SENKO! TWO FUCKING DAYS! I WAS WORRI—”

Amaya cut herself off and turned her head away, a crimson tint painted across her cheeks before she scoffed obnoxiously.

“You’re probably hungry…”
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Senko just kinda stood there as the fish slammed into the side of his face and popped over his head onto the other side. Lovely now he was going to smell like fish. Senko brought his right hand up letting the palm rest against his cheek. His head tilting into the hand as a sigh escaped from his lips. His gaze shifted down as he stumbled forward, his right arm sliding out as he brought it over Amaya's shoulders and around her neck, his form leaning in.

"I'm sorry Hime, guess I'm just too weak. I didn't mean to be such a burden on you. And no, I'm not really hungry." Almost as if on cue Senko's stomach let out a deafening growl. Several blinks coming from his visage as he stood there a little embarrassed. "I hope they didn't hurt you too bad."
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:00 pm

As if she wasn’t blushing enough, Senko just had to go on and lean onto her in a hugging fashion—Amaya honestly wasn’t sure whether he was displaying affection or simply still worn from their journey that just seemed to never end. Nonetheless, she turned cherry faced. Shifting her eyes towards him, she pushed the image of him falling on her back in the marsh from her mind and simply sighed, rising a single hand and resting it on his back. Did he seriously just call himself weak?

“Who’s been saving who ever since we left…You’re just a prick that doesn’t know when he’s doing too much on his own. We are a team after all—no matter how much I can’t stand ya,” she said, a playful tone in her voice for the first time.

Releasing him, she placed her hand on his chest and separated them gently and shifting to his side so the arm he rested around her shoulder could be used for support rather than an embrace. Amaya wasn’t the best at smiling sweetly at people so she only offered him an assuring smirk at his concern.

“A little electricity? Psh, I’m stronger than that. Besides…” She twirled her flute and rested it on her hip. “I did a lot more damage to them than they did to me. Trust me on that one. Now let’s go feed you before that monster in your stomach breaks lose.”

And they would be off back into the tunnel, the fish cooked over the fire and served to the very hungry Senko. Leaning back on her hands, Amaya stared at the fire for a moment. As much as she would have liked to allow Senko to rest some more—she really needed to return to the village. This quest had in fact only served to tear her heart more than it was. Although it had taught her that she really did…sort of…cherish Senko’s life…she also learned how much of a damsel she was and how much she really did need to grow in power.

“I do hope you’re well, Senko. Cause we need to head back. I’m sure those shinobi will be missed.”
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:09 am

Senko sat there picking at the fish, cat fish was something new to him, and it's unique taste was something that he wasn't sure sat well with his pallet. After a while he finally looked back at Amaya, his mind traveling through the events of the past couple days.

"Actually Amaya, you've saved me just as many times as I've saved you, if not more. I think the big difference between us though, is I only know how to use extremely lethal force. I'm rarely able to just immobilize someone. You seem to have a wide variety of techniques, and are able to defeat people without having to kill them. I think that in fact makes you strong. You have a kind of personal inner strength that I wish I had."

Several more moments were taken as he applied some thought to his next line of ideas.

"Maybe, maybe your strength comes from having something to fight for, other than yourself. I mean obviously we don't know each other that well. But surely you fight for the pride of your village, or maybe.... maybe you fight for Aoiro?"

Senko's thoughts shifted to himself, why did he fight? It was what he was born to do, trained to do. He was a follower, and he needed to follow people into conflict. Even if he was sorta leading Amaya, he was following the Mizukage's orders. He had been engineered to bring about destruction, so harmony wasn't within his abilities. In fact in what he had remembered from his fights with the tailed beasts, he had tried to kill them, and had simply been too weak to do so. His head shook again, a small amount of disgust radiating from his core. After a few more minutes Senko stood up, his right hand moving up as he undid the dressing upon the left arm letting it move freely. A pained expression traveling across his face as he brought the arm up and ran through a couple practice seals. Obviously it wasn't healed..... but he needed to be able to use it. And while his seals were fairly slow and burdened, at least he could form them.

"Alright, well lets get going. This is going to take awhile though. Unless we can find a boat to get back across the water, we are going to have to walk around. If we walk around we will be going through sound and leaf territories before we even get close to home."
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Amaya was more than a little flattered at Senko’s comments, but lacked belief in his words. Throughout the battle with the tailed beast, although she may have contributed to the capture, most of her techniques depended on him—her genjutsu on the eight tails for example only worked because Senko weakened him. She was only able to hold the eight tails off because Senko weakened him. Even with the shinobi now, she would have died without him. Amaya sighed as the examples flooded her mind endlessly. If she would have been faced with the three tailed and eight tailed alone, she would have been destroyed…then again, so might have he if she had not been there. Amaya glanced up at Senko and opened her mouth to say something, but the words died upon her tongue and she only looked at the fire again.

Amaya was torn from her thoughts when Senko mentioned Aoiro and she offered him a grimace as if he mentioned something utterly disgusting—contradicted by the very light tint of pink on her cheeks. However, the thought of her strength sprouting from the desire to protect and fight for someone else was a theory that had not occurred to her. Amaya always felt as if she were alone since she parents died, even with Aoiro always beside her—he was a way to ease her loneliness, but Amaya always came to the conclusion that she was only a nuisance to him rather than a friend. Thus she reflected on the events of the mission—perhaps…just perhaps she really was at her strongest when she was trying to protect Senko. Amaya rubbed the side of her arm thoughtfully. Perhaps…strength truly did sprout from having friends…someone to protect.

Then maybe…just maybe…turning her back on her village in order to undergo Shindo’s training was…the wrong choice?

“Senko…I…well…”

In that moment she was about to confess everything that had happened between Shindo and herself, but when Senko began to speak about traveling back home and the difficulties it presented—Amaya shook her head, dismissing her own thoughts.

“Walking through the sound and leaf villages will present large problems if we are seen. Otogakure no Sato sent my…”

She paused.

“…I mean sent a shinobi about eight years ago to assassinate the Mizukage…and while a different one now stands in our village, tensions with the land of sound have not improved. While Konoha hasn’t done something nearly so bold, the tension resides just the same. Aoiro particularly hates them.”

Amaya stood up and stretched her limps.

“But unless you wish to steal a boat…that may be the only way. How long….do you think it would take?”
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:33 am

Senko had known about Aoiro's extreme hatred for Kohona, he wasn't aware of the tensions with the sound. It didn't seem strange to him though. Otogakure no Sato was a cursed place, founded by one of the three legendary Sannin, Orochimaru. It was a place of constant trifle and conflict, a place that had warred with every great shinobi nation, and many times held its own. If there still were tensions brewing there..... maybe it would be a bad idea.

Senko shrugged, it didn't matter it really was their only option. "Well Otogakure no Sato isn't very large, we could probably hug the cost line and cut right through it. Soooooooo...." Senko stopped to think, his right right hand sliding behind his head as he untied his headband and removed it, placing it in his pocket.

"Probably a day and a half. We are shinobi Amaya, stealth and evasion should be our specialty. I'm pretty sure that in my tattered condition I don't look like a nin. AND I'm sure you could pass as a wandering musician. If anyone asks we are going to Kohona to put on a show for the Hokage. AND if anyone attacks us, well we will deal with that if it happens."

While Senko was only a chunin, he definitely had jonin level evasion skills. In fact many of the jutsu that he regularly used in combat were actually designed for stealth and evasion, or infiltration depending on what the situation required.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:48 am

Mimicking Senko, Amaya reached her hand up and removed her headache, glancing at the rain-like lines on its metal before nestling it away in her ninja bag. Despite the logic that Senko offered, Amaya still felt intense discomfort in traveling through the land of sound. Depending on how close the shinobi were, other jonin and special ops ninja might have known about Shindo’s mission and if she were spotted—the fact that were looked otherwise would be irrelevant in knowing Amaya and Senko were shinobi from the mist. Bringing her bottom lip into her mouth, she bit it for a moment, thinking about the situation before nodding her head in a look of defeat.

“Alright then. Sounds like we have no other choice in the manner anyways…”

Amaya kicked the loose dirt a few sometimes, allowing it to smother the fire until the darkness of the tunnel was restored again. Pivoting her body, she faced the exit and while Senko wouldn’t be able to see it in the dark, Amaya stared almost emotionally out past the ocean and to where she imaged sound to be—it appeared that she still had some tests to face before returning back home. The more events that occurred the more her heart seemed to tear, and while she was leaning towards rejecting Shindo at this point, maybe something during their travels would change her mind again.

“Alright, lets go.”

Amaya took off, running out the tunnel. Whether she decided to join Shindo or not, she was going to demand the Mizukage to make her a chunin after this agonizing and annoying journey.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Senko simply nodded as Amaya killed the fire and then darted from the tunnel. Senko though waited a few moments before his form suddenly vanished into the shadows, reappearing out of Amaya's shadow. His form darted to the side of her form moving along side of her. His left arm dangling as he opted to conserve energy and simply not use it.

His mind wandered as he ran, it had been an interesting few days..... that he could remember. His mind slowly wandered from the events of their travels and over to Rin and Aoiro. It felt like it had been an eternity since he last saw them. Hopefully they were doing well..... and were in better conditions than himself.

"You know..... I don't think I'm fit to lead others." Senko murmured to himself as he continued to follow after Amaya. Maybe it was time to fall back on the basics and utilize his abilities they way they were meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Amaya offered Senko a glance as they ran side by side, bewildered at his sudden lack of confidence—perhaps Senko had some demons he needed to handle as well. Sighing slightly, Amaya focused on the ocean again as they approached it and began to ride across the sand. For a moment, she was silent, pondering his words and questioning where they sprouted from before turning back towards him as the waves swept up towards their feet.

“Some people are more meant to lead than others. Even as a follower, you can have great strength. A general is nothing without his army, you know. Perhaps you’re part of the army, Senko.”

Amaya thought for a moment about her words then smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

“But you make your own decisions, don't you?…And that, Senko, is one of the greatest qualities of being a leader, being decisive and making the right choice…and learning from it when you make the wrong choice. In that way…we are all leaders…”

Who was she to talk? She had one of the biggest choices in her life to decide and she was completely indecisive and scared about it. For someone who claimed to have a heart made of cold stone, she sure broke easily. Amaya sighed again.

“Here’s a something to decide on. Would you take the chance to become powerful over loyalty towards your village?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaminari no Kuni   Kaminari no Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaminari no Kuni
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next