A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinn trains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Shinn stood on the training grounds of the village he was too weak hecould stop himself from killing he could find no way out of it so he would get stronger first he would put on weights to his legs and a vest adding 50 kilos for the legs and another 50 for the vest so he started training he would run laps he would climb trees leap from tree to tree he would do push ups and pupll ups he would swim and run some more then after he got tired he would take a soldier pill then he would keep going he would never kill again not if there was a physical way out of it he would get stronger faster better he then took another soldier ill and slid over his shild and started going through fighting tequneces he smashed down then swung it fluidly to behind him he leaped up and slamed it down on to the ground then he slid it across the ground like to trip some one then he heard somthing coming from a bush he turned towards it ready to launch the shield at watever it was
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:49 pm

"Hold, shinn, i am here to help you, what good is training if you don't ahve a person to teach you eh?" Taku said walking out of the bushes. "i know your first kill is hard, and i know you probably don't like the fact that you ahd to kill especialy in the presance of a youngling, but it is an inevitable part of shinobi life. i can teach you techniques that are not deadly but will still incapacitate an enemy, if you wish of course."
Back to top Go down
https://newleaf.rpg-board.net
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:53 pm

"that wasnt my first kill its just that wheare i was raised it is taught that if u are forced to kill its because u are weaker then the one u are fighting because it takes more skill to incapacitate an enemy then it does to kill them but please i would love to learn the technique" Shinn said enthusiaticly
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Taku smirked, "whoever taught you that was indeed wise man." Taku said and walked forward.

"it is a technique developed by the great toad sage himself, called the sunshin barrage. first things first, do you know the sunshin?" Taku asked taking out a scroll and tossing it to Shinn
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:06 pm

"no sensei wat is it" shinn said as he felt his heart pumping faster he was going to learn somthing that the great toad sage had created himself
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:15 pm

the sunshin is a basic technique learned by most genin in their first year of training. it is both a chakra training exercise and a tool to help you move faster. since we are starting intense training tomorrow we can work on the barrage technique tomorrow right now i want to test your speed, run as fast as you can around this feild five times." Taku said.

in the mean time idaku was getting training from his uncle on the mayfly jutsu a technique that allowed a person to 'swim' under ground, it was faster than any land traveling. but it required great skill in earth jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:20 pm

"u want my top speed ok " Shinn set down his shield took off all of his weights and in just a couple of hours he felt lighter and he stepped then Shinn chanelled chakra too his legs and he sprinted around the track 5 times and came back a minuet later "not my best but 2 miles in a minuet"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:16 am

"Very good you already have the concept of charging chakra to your feet so we can move onto the next step." Taku said with a smile.

"You are now going to need to pump chakra into your feet and into the atmospher around you. there are two types of neutral chakra, posative and negative chakra. using a field of posative chakra infront and negative chakra in back you will pull yourself forward while pushing the area behind you back."
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:27 am

Shinn grinned and now he was completly into this chakra contol method once he learned it he could already think of a few ways to aplly it this would be great "ok how do I seperste positive and negative chakra for this push and pull"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:17 am

"it is actually quite simple. you can identify the two chakras by identifying the way they move around you. exude chakra from your hand and watch the chakra flame see if you can identify the seperate types." Taku said simply
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:26 am

Shnn did as instructed and channeled chakra to his hand and let it burn like a flame and he studied it felt it for several minuets after a couple minuets he felt that the main body of the flame was the positive and the tips and the sparks were the negative and in realizing this Shinn realized a fundamental truth that good gives rise to evil which in turn gives rise to more good and so on it is an ineveitable cycle that will never end but Shinn didn't say this out loud because a shinobis job was to create peace but that peace isn't able go last forever and the higher ups probly don't want anyone to know this so shinn kept his mouth shut

Then in his mind shinn seperated the two chakras and put one in one hand and the other in the other hand " I did it sensei"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:29 am

"Very good, now try to put your hands together, and watch what happens." Taku said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:40 am

Warily Shinn put his hands together and he lurched foreward hard then jerked back then foreward again and back again untill shinn let go " I need to send them in allternating bursts" Shinn said then not waiting for confirmation he put his hands close together but not quite touching and he seperated the two chakras then he pumped one harder then the other then pumped the other harder than the first then shinn ran while pumping his arms to pump the positive and negative chakras and he was going faster than he ever had before but then out of nowhere shinn shot up into the Air and came crashing down " ow that hurt but I did it"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:45 am

"Good, you just discovered an anomaly in physics, normal physics tells us that opposites attract, but it seems to not apply to chakra, they repell eachother, thus why you shot up into the air." Taku said forming negative chakra on his left foot and posative on his right. "now i will show you the sunshin barage." he shot forward in a flash leaving an after image, then struck shinn in hte side and sweeped his legs out from under him, but stopped before he did the final blwo to the head.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:55 am

" that was incrediblely fast but I did see it so it uses a huge burst of speed to get the enemy off gaurd then u land him on his ass and knock hi ass out with a blow to the head" Shinn said but caught sight of a huge flaw in the technique " but if the enemy knows that is coming and counters u are wide open and if u don't do it perfect ur screwd as well". Shinn smirked" I like it either u do it or u die" Shinn stood back up he seperated the chakra and charged at his sensei before he could see it coming he went for a kick to the head then the trip and a heel drop for the finish
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Using the opposite chakra Taku repelled the strikes, "Very good, But only a trained eye can actualy follow the movmenrts of a sunshin technique, this is actually a version of the sunshin that didn't come around until after the great toad sage. he inventid this form of the sunshin because he didn't like the old method, this is much faster then the old method and only a few hundred know of it outside of konoha." Taku said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:09 pm

" wait so this is like what the yellow flash did" Shinn said and he was seperating the chakra again he started feeling weak " damn not again " Shinn poped another soldier pill so that he could keep training even though he knew tge longer he did this the worse he would feel when he stopped but he wasn't done yet
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:13 pm

"not exactly, the yellow flash used a seal on the end of a kunai or placed on a target to suck him through a sub demension and telaport him to a target. this takes you through subspace in our own demension, you can't travel through solid objects but you do travel around them. it's complicated physics but basically you stay in the same place while everything else is pulled towards you or pushed away." Taku said acting as if it where the most obvious thing in the world.

(got this stuff off of a sci fy show last week)
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:21 pm

"Yeah uhuhakes total scense" shinn said blankly and he built up more chakra seperated it and went as fast as he could he wasn't as fast as he would like to be so he threw on all of his weights and picked up his shield and then did it again but after about half way through he ran out of chakra and as Shinns arm shook like crazy he pulled out another soldier pill took it and after a minuet stood up and went again then after he ran out of chakra again he did it again but now he only made half a trip so he took one more pill to get him back to his sensei before his entire muscular system locked up on him and he couldn't move or feel any chakra of any kind his chakra ways were blocked. Shinn collapsed
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:24 pm

"we will continue tomorrow once you have rested." Idaku said removing his hand from the boys stomach where he had applied the seal.

(we can move to team training tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinn trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn trains   Shinn trains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinn trains
Page 1 of 1