A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Empty
PostSubject: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Senko's form shifted as he adjusted the mist headband on his head, it felt weird, strangely heavy. His head shook a little as he gave a huff, he'd never get use to the damn thing. Digits had made their way into his pockets as he took several steps forward moving further into the wilderness, his form finally stopping as he found a tall, sturdy tree to lean against. His figure spun as he brought his back against the fauna, his full weight shifting into it as his left leg crossed over his right, only the heel of the first touching the ground. He knew that there were others that were suppose to meet him, he just didn't know who.... BUT this was the rondevu point.

"Jeez, why isn't there anyone here yet.... they should know this is a topic secret mission!" Senko sighed as his eyes rolled, it was a topic secret mission to the hot springs.... for some good old fashion T.L.C. and R and R. The reason it was top secret is because it was an all expense paid for trip and not everyone was invited!
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm

A loud yawn would scream forth from Aoiro’s mouth. From his training with the Kraken and from everything else that’s been happening. HE NEEDED SEME RELAXIN’! His arms moved up and his hands wrapped together behind his head. As he walked further down the trail, a familiar form greeted his eyes.

“ Senko! You got invited too? Sweet. “ Aoiro then stopped about five feet away from him. Then looked around. “ Is it just us? “
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Senko looked over at Aoiro and rendered a smile to his friend. His shoulders rising and falling in a shrug at the other's question. His form shifting off of the tree as both limbs planted firmly on the ground. A few steps would be taken as he moved away from the tree and moved closer to the man.

"I have no idea, but I'm tired of waiting, if there are others they might have left already, or they can catch up.... I really don't care." A breath was taken followed by a long yawn. "I didn't want to go by myself because I thought that was weird, and while you definitely aren't a hot babe but you're definitely better than a complete stranger." He'd rotate on his heels as he began to walk down the path, his right hand sliding from his pocket as he motioned for Aoiro to follow. "Come on, lets get the hell outta here."
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:12 pm

“ Speaking of hot babes! There better be some at this hot spring! “ Aoiro said, a smirk coming across his mouth. He started walking again, alongside Senko. Aoiro soon reached the location. Moving forward, he walked through the door less entry and towards the front desk. Only to be greeted by a very cute receptionist.

“ Hiii. “ She squealed. Seeing she had new customers. “ Ohhhh, aren’t you both just sooo attractive! I might just have to sneak into your rooms later and steal your clothes later! Mwahaha! “

Aoiro was a little taken aback by such a forward comment, he wasn’t used to being flirted with.

“ Hee hee! Well, how long are you two planning on staying? “ She said, bashing her eye lashes at both Senko and Aoiro.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Senko couldn't explain it, but the attitude and demeanor of the receptionist made him want to beat her fucking face into a pulp. Which was strange because Senko normally had very little hostility towards civilians. Bringing his right hand to the bridge of his nose he massaged it for several seconds forcing himself to calm down. His form then shifting up to the front desk as he sat down his hot spring pass.

"We'll obviously only be staying for two nights, considering that's all we are getting for free. So keys to our rooms please?" Senko smiled at the receptionist kindly who returned the look with big batting eyebrows and a dumbfounded facial expression.

"Rooms? Aww how cute, no no no, you guys have to share a room. Actually its three people per room. Since you two came together, you two can share, we'll find someone else to room with you later! Maybe another cutie!"

Senko frowned for a second before shaking his head again, "Okay, whatever." His left hand extending out as he took the key from the receptionist, his form then shifting as he readied to walk away, his form stopping mid step as he turned his head to look at the woman. "By the way, if you break into our room, I promise you that you won't leave with all of your limbs intact." Senko's frown faded away to a friendly and heart warming smile. "Sooo I strongly suggest you stay the fuck out." His tone of voice sounded friendly, his facial expression was friendly, but he was absolutely serious.
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Aoiro could not help himself, he busted out laughing, almost falling over to the side at the comment Senko said. He could already tell that the receptionist was getting on his nerves. Just from watching Senko. But she didn’t miss a beat, quickly replying with -

“ Awww, well it’s a good thing we have plenty of med-nins here! Heehee! “ She said, her eyes shifting now to Aoiro, who’s now trying to stand from laughing hard. “ Aww! You look so cute when you laugh like that! I just wanna lock you up in my room and keep you all to myself! “

Aoiro quickly stopped laughing, as he suddenly started to stare at her, which she only returned a smile, bashing her eye lashes at him. Aoiro quickly adverted his eyes and started walking away, hoping that his room would be in the direction that Senko had started walking towards.

He caught up with Senko, and quickly whispered in his ear, “ I hope they’re not all like this, I’m already starting to fear for my life. “
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Senko stepped onto an elevator waiting for Aoiro and then pushed a button for the fourth floor. A light hum could be heard as the machine began to carry them towards the top of the complex. The hot springs were naturally forming pools of water on the side of a somewhat active volcano, so naturally the hotel portion of the springs had been built up along side the volcano as well, each level having it's own set of pools. As he waited for the the elevator to stop his gaze came to Aoiro.

"Well, I wasn't joking when I said I'd dismember her, and if they are all like her.... I'm pretty sure I will eradicate this entire place, because there is no way in hell that I am going to be able to tolerate people like this... and if I know a bunch of them are grouped together here, there is no way I can let them all live. So for the sake of our vacation I really do hope that no one else is that.... whatever the hell she was."

The elevator dinged and then stopped, the gate moving out of the way as Senko exited, turned left, walked several yards to , turned right down a hallway, and after several more feet stopped at a door. The key placed in the lock, turned, and the door pushed open. "So this is our home away from home, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:01 pm

“ I for one, agree with you. Not much scares me, but that woman did. “ Aoiro’s eyes widened a little. He couldn’t even begin to imagine being chained up in her room. His form shifted uncomfortably in the elevator, feeling a little bit of cramped. He quickly slid out in front of Senko. Stretching out his arms, and moving around. Getting rid of the cramped and trapped in feeling that suddenly started overcoming him.

He then followed Senko towards the door, and waited for him to open it. The room itself was quite nice. Whoever had bought this for them, they surely didn’t get them the cheap room. It looked very fancy. The beds were kind sized, all three. Only one bathroom. There would be a four sided table near one of the walls, with three couches surrounding it. And a fireplace on the empty side of the couches.

Aoiro quickly tossed his small pack that was around his waist onto one of the beds, and then quickly moved towards the bathroom, with his swimming trunks in his hands. It seemed as though once he shut the door, he was already opening it. His attire completely changed. Wearing only the swimming trunks. They were a simple design, one more popular for the mist village. Blue with white waves along the bottom.

Aoiro placed Same-Hire onto one of the beds and also began packing his other clothes into the small satchel. He also placed a small lock on it. Closing it. If someone did mess around with his things, he would know. After the trap was done he stood up and looked down at himself.

“ Training has done wonders for me… Anyway, you ready to go? “ He said, his eyes moving towards Senko.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Rin wouldn't have even been there if it weren't for the fact that she'd practically been booted out of the clinic that morning, ordered to go elsewhere. A rather put-out and pouting expression had been on her visage for most of the day. Ah well, wherever she was being sent, was obviously quiet, given by the silence that had greeted the entire journey. That was, until the hot springs and the inn? were drawn closer to. Whatever it was. A gentle sigh escaped her throat as a readjustment of the pack on her back was made. Ah, at least she may be able to gain some peace and quiet to work on the calculations for the next generation of sleep bombs. The air was much nicer to breathe in, as well.

Her spirits lifted considerably at these two facts, and as the desk was approached, a slender brow rose at the woman behind it. "Uh, right. I was ...told to come up here, I guess." Rin shrugged a bit, and the woman seemed to eye her rather harshly before handing her a key, and motioning for Rin to move down the hallway to the elevator. AFter another quick set of instructions, a nod was given, and the female moved to the elevator, punched a button, and waited. Once the elevator ceased in movement, Rin began her descend down the hallway, keeping track of the numbers on the doors as she searched for the one that matched the key.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Amaya, unlike the others, didn’t feel any shame in traveling alone into the hotsprings. Thus the ninja would already be there when Senko, Aoiro, and Rin finally reached the springs. She rested on one of the warm rocks, still fully clothed and dry. The flute rested on her lips and she blew a soft melody that fitted the relaxing setting of the hotsprings. Those that were already rested within the soothing waters would sigh at the serene music that filled the air.

Gradually her flute would gently illuminate with her chakra, the steaming waters of the hotspring stirring to the music in a slow rhythmic dance of placid ribbons that began to swirl around her body in illustrious patterns. Even without seeping into the hot water, Amaya already felt beautifully at peace in this most tranquil scene. The spring was positively gorgeous, rocks patterned around the pools in creative patterns, lined with an assortment of flowers that embodied a lovely scent for all the visitors.

After a moment, the melody ended and Amaya glanced back at the hotel, wondering which room she had been placed in. When Amaya checked in, she went straight for the hot springs and rested on the rocks to enjoy the scenery and that’s where she was. Both her key and her bag resided next to her still.

Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:28 pm

As Senko moved into the bathroom to change, Senko opted to simply drop draws there and change out. Once Aoiro stepped out of the bathroom, he'd find Senko pulling the draw strings on his trunks tight. Senko's dropped down past knee length and where a mixture of black and gray with several bright neon green seems. His own pack tossed onto one of the beds as he began to stretch. His gaze shifted over to Aoiro as he sized him up, "Jeez you're more defined than me.... you freak." A smile sliding across his face as he dished out the insulting compliment. Taking a few steps towards the back door he forced it to slide open before stepping out into the open air.

"Nice, very nice." His gaze shifted along the pool, it was pretty large, easily 90 yards wide and 30 yards long, he couldn't tell how deep right away, but it did appear that some spots dropped down below 7 feet. With great haste Senko made his way over to the edge and then slid into the water, his body fully submerging for several seconds before only his head surfaced.... his eyes shortly following and then his nose. Several air bubbles popping up around him as he leaned back against one of the warm stone walls. This was truly the life.
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:39 pm

“ Haa! Training has been going amazingly well. “ He said, before looking out at the pool

Aoiro’s Mizu no Me would let Aoiro tell which areas are the deepest, and that would be the area that he would jump towards. Yelling as loud as he could,

“ Cannonball! “ He would bring his legs up to his chest, as his arms wrapped around them before slamming into the water, sending water everywhere.

Surely, everyone near this area would hear his scream, and tell it was his voice. His form sunk towards the bottom of the pool before pushing himself back to the top when he hit the bottom. Then slowly floating back to the top, his head would resurface, letting his body float in the nice warm water.

“ Ahh. “
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Rin had placed her things into the room, but had been hesitant to change into anything other than her yukata. Finally, convincing herself, the young woman changed into a single garment, which covered her torso, chest, upper legs, and wrapped around her neck to prevent it from falling off. The soft white and violet hue of the material twined within each other, giving it random patterns. Fingers curled around a scroll, dragging it, ink and a pen out of her pack as movement was made towards the pool.

However, pause was given at the "cannonball" That was heard....Perhaps the pool was not such a good idea. But then....perhaps better to just see how much damage was being had. Rin slipped into the area, glad to find a dry spot relatively early, and she settled down, eyeing the three -- having recognized them from earlier encounters -- before unravelling the scroll, and placing pen to the paper.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Amaya laid back, her head using her bag as a pillow and she closed her eyes. With this serene setting it was the perfect time to take a nap and simply listen to gentle zephyr in the air. She exhaled deeply, nuzzling her head into the pillow and beginning to drift off into a sleep. Nothing could ruin her peace of mind right now…

“Cannonball!!”

Amaya was thrown from her half sleeping state and sat up with the most annoyed and infuriated look on her face. Turning towards the direction of the sound, just over the next row of rocks where a large splash was seen drenching their peaks. Amaya slowly turned around and inhaled deeply before…

“AOIRO-BAKA YOU DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF CRAP!! CAN’T YOU SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO RELAX HERE?!”

Her voice traveled like no other and the earth seemed to shake at the booming voice. Amaya stood erect, fists clenched tightly. That immature little boy!!
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Senko only sat there as a wave washed over his head, his eyes had half closed as he relaxed and since he was almost completely submerged anyway, Aoiro's cannonball had little impact on his demeanor.

"Aoiro, it's a hot spring, not a swimming..." His sentence ending as he heard Amaya scream out at Aoiro. His brow shifting with curiousity. Moving slowly from the sitting position he stood up and looked around. He could see Amaya, his form rotated 90 degrees..... and sure enough there was Rin. His head suddenly fell towards his chest as he sunk back into the water, his form sinking down lower... hoping that Rin hadn't seen him. He had contemplated calling Amaya Hime just to get a rise out of her, but.... he decided that attracting attention to himself was a bad idea.

His form drifted slowly away from the wall, a natural current to the pool carrying him about.
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:13 pm

“AOIRO-BAKA YOU DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF CRAP!! CAN’T YOU SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO RELAX HERE?!”

Aoiro thrashed in the water, losing his meditation and sinking under the water. Even after so much training.. Hearing Amaya scream like that would probably always throw him off. His head resurfaced in a shorter end of the pool, as he stood, facing Amaya. Poking his index finger into his ear and twisted it about. His arm flexing this way and that.

“ Can you repeat that? I don’t think the people at the twenty mile range heard it. “ Aoiro smirked, then waved down a waiter, asking for some tea with ice.

“ See? Relaxed. Now you try. “ He smiled, his form slowly sinking back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Rin had not taken particular note, or care to move any closer to the others. Once in a while, violet hues would flicker towards them as she was drawn from the calculations. As Amaya yelled at Aoiro, however, a wince was given. Poor guy, but then...Maybe Amaya had a reason for yelling at him in such a manner. A gentle chuckle did manage to escape her, as pen dipped back into ink. The correlation between the two was amusing to watch, and a bit of envy had managed to creep into her thoughts, but it was abruptly turned away, and the female snatched the scroll, moving to a chair further down the pool from the group as concentration overtook her.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Amaya was on them in a flash, leaping across the rocks before she landed directly on the edge of the spring and glaring daggers at Aoiro before Senko fell into her view and she flinched at the sight, being reminded of their last encounter. Turning her back as if to pretend he wasn’t present, she resumed her rant at Aoiro.

“What was that Aoiro-baka?! DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF?! YOU IMMATURE NO GOOD CONCEITED DOG WHO CAN’T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF PEACE AND QUIET!!”

As the waiter dared to approached Aoiro and serve him, Amaya whipped her head at the waiter. “CAN’T YOU SEE THAT HE IS DISTURBING THE PEACE AND YET YOU STILL WISH TO SERVE THIS FRIVOLOUS ASS?!”

The waiter was dumbfounded and immediately backed up slightly at the menacing look that Amaya was giving him—obviously daring him to serve Aoiro whilst she stood there.

“Uhm excuse me miss, you’re disturbing the guests,” came a voice began her, belonging to the hotspring manager. Amaya flushed then scoffed.

“Hmph!”

Then she hopped back towards her stuff and headed back to the hotel to see which room she was assigned to. Comedic steam following her footsteps.

“The NERVE!”
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Senko blinked as the fighting continued, his palm coming to his face as he brought his head into it to rest. There was no such thing as relaxation apparently.... his hand instinctively moving to his thigh as he attempted to grab a kunai that wasn't there. His mind running back to his pants which were back in the room... if only he had something to throw at Amaya. His form slowly shifting from the water as he stretched a little.

"Hime, try not to trip, it would be a shame if you skinned your knee." The comment obviously directed at Amaya as she hoped off to where ever. Senko pulled his form from the water and made his way over to Rin. While he had no desire to be studied at the moment, he was looking for serenity, and Rin seemed to be about as Serene as they came... at least at the moment. His form dropping into a chair not too far away from her as a sigh escaped his lips. "How's life?"
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Only his eyes and the top of his head would be above the water, his nose and mouth beneath it. He would just watch as she got told off by the manager. And then as she just stomped away. Steam being released from every step.

Sometimes.. She did truly frighten him. His gaze shifted to Senko after she left, who was already up and walking over towards Rin.

“ Why are all of the girls here scary! “ Aoiro thought to himself, as he grabbed the tea, and started slurping on it.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:00 pm

If there was one thing Rin had noticed very early on...it was that Amaya was scary when she started yelling. If not a bit annoying, however, at her persistence to abuse her lung power. Violet hues had startled from the paper, to glower at the other kunoichi for the briefest moment, before returning to the paper in attempts to tune out the high pitched voice that grated her nerves. That alone, would make most people walk away from Amaya. Ah, but everyone had flaws....Amaya's was most likely her anger.

A quick blink was given, pen pausing on the parchment as a slender brow rose towards Senko's figure as it settled on a chair, which caused a bit of water to flick from his body. Immediately the med-nin jerked the scroll away to avoid the water, offering a huff. "It is life, Senko, how is it meant to be?" Her response was not curt, but instead soft, as a gentle puff of air escaped to dry the ink on the scroll. However, hues darted over towards Aoiro as he moved. "It's good to see your friend conscious, at least."

Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Amaya reached the hotel and found herself walking down the hallways and searching for the room that matched the number on her key. After a moment, she reached the correct door and unlocked it, entering the room and glancing around. Her hear sank at the presence of another person’s belongings. “Are you kidding me?” Amaya approached the empty bed and set her bag onto it. Glancing at the other person’s belongings, she quirked a brow in noticing the signature medical ninja equipment. She thought of Rin.

“I suppose that’s not too bad then.”

She opened her bag and pulled out her suit. Thinking about the spring again, Amaya scoffed for a second time as her thoughts drifted to Aoiro once again. She glared at her exposed clothing.

“THE NERVE OF THAT PRICK!! AND WHAT WAS WITH THAT BODY!! WAS HE LIFTING MOUNTAINS OR SOMETHING?!”

Amaya flushed at her own words and shook her head violently before facepalming herself. “And why the hell am I thinking about his body?!”

Amaya paced back and forth in her room several times waving her arms around violently at her own thoughts. She couldn’t stand him! She just couldn’t stand that arrogant boy! Finally sighing, she returned to her bag and examined her swimming gear. Despite her words, she didn’t second guess the thought of joining them again.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Senko snuggled down into the chair as he let the sunshine radiate over his body, he could feel the water slowly evaporating away from his figure as his eyes completely closed. "Rin, life should be happy and relaxed. Calm and serene, life should be something great and you should enjoy every bit of it." Senko started laughing as his head shook, "I'm sorry I don't actually believe that, but I do wish that was the case right now." His laughter ended as he gave her a nod, confirming that he was glad that Aoiro was conscious, he was also splendid with his friends new found power. Now if he could just get along with Amaya. A sigh escaped his lips again, if only they could put aside their differences for the day?
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Aoiro sat the tea down on the side of the hot spring, then placing his feet onto the side of the wall, he kicked off pushing his body out into the very middle of it, where he just spread himself out. Arms out, legs spread out comfortably. His body perfectly still. The top of the water becoming more still, only the occasional bubble of hot air would release, disturbing the peace of the surface of water.

This was relaxing. Aoiro took in the hot water, letting his mind slowly drifting away.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Surprise etched her visage as Senko spoke, and she offered a gentle giggle, despite her previously serious nature. "Ah, I would not have struck you for someone who....would say something so...profound." Her nose wrinkled, and she waved over the waiter, procuring the means for a glass of water. Once it was acquired, a sip of the cool liquid was made, along with a sigh of contentment. "Ah, well. ...Maybe they'll get along later? I don't know." Violet hues shifted once more to the scroll in her lap. "I was hoping it would be quieter, however. It's hard to concentrate with so much noise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))   TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO THE HOT SPRINGS! ((Non-cannon side quest, all welcome.))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next