A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camping, oh noes!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

Camping, oh noes!  Empty
PostSubject: Camping, oh noes!    Camping, oh noes!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:45 am

As they were moved, Rin remained unconcious for the time being, however, as soon as she was set down again, the pain lashed through her arm, and she was instantly awake with a sharp intake of breath. Violet hues closed tightly as she bit back a curse, before slowly sitting up. She was still exhausted, her chakra levels were very low, but...she'd just have to deal with that, for now.

Glancing around them, a brow rose. "Where are we?" A question posed towards Aoiro, and her hues shifted to the Jar. So it was theirs. Good. A gentle brushing of her hand against Garus' arm, enough chakra that she had, to keep him in a sleep. Or put him into a deeper sleep, violet hues narrowing a bit. A wince crossed her visage, and the search for her pack began, and Rin snatched up the thing with her good arm. Digging around for a few moments, she withdrew another piece of jerky, but this one had been laced with a sleeping powder, though it was unscentable, and unseeable at the time being.

"Oh, here...I saved the last one for you." She managed a smile, and offered the thing to Aoiro. "I noticed how much you liked them.."
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

Camping, oh noes!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping, oh noes!    Camping, oh noes!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:58 am

“ We are safe, and away. A few miles west of where we were. I placed a seal down to negate any chakra used. So, they wouldn’t be able to detect which way or where we went. “ Aoiro answered. And then asked her, “ Are you okay? “

His eyes would see the flash of chakra as Rin touched Garus’s arm. He couldn’t tell that she was putting him into a deeper sleep. All he could see was that chakra was used. “ She must be seeing how badly he’s damaged.. “ Aoiro thought to himself.

His mouth then became instantly opened as he saw the jerky. His jaw hanging loosely. If she would take notice, his teeth would be a little more pointier then usual. Not just a couple. But all of them. A long drool strand would also flop out of his mouth as he stared at the jerky.

“ Yes please! “ Aoiro got onto his knees and placed his hands together, as if he was begging for the last piece of jerky. He was way past the point of exhaustion. Staying up through night so they could make it in time took its toll on him.

“ I want it! “ His eyes sparkled even more then usual. Even if she was joking, that amount of puppy dog eye charm coming from Aoiro would be to much to resist for any sane human being.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

Camping, oh noes!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping, oh noes!    Camping, oh noes!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:04 am

"I'm....a bit battered. I think my arm's broken..No, I know it's broken. But...I'll survive until I can gather my chakra." Rin glanced at him, before giving a weary smile. However, at his sudden antics over the jerky, a gentle giggle couldn't be helped.

It was almost adorable, almost, if not a bit creepy just the lengths he would go to for the last piece of jerky. Of course, it wasn't the last, but. Well, he didn't need to know that, now did he? It almost made her feel bad. Almost, but then, her morals didn't exactly point north on the moral compass, either. "Well, I offered it to you, didn't I? Gosh. Take it." She pushed it towards him, motioning that he should take it with his own hands, before she let herself glance around once more to assess their surroundings. Hopefully it would be hours before anyone came upon them, if anyone did at all.

"Hey Aoiro, when you...are done devouring that...Can you set my arm for me? I'll show you how, you just gotta follow directions."
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

Camping, oh noes!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping, oh noes!    Camping, oh noes!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:19 am

Aoiro smiled even more so, completely tuning everything that didn’t involve the jerky out of his mind. When she finally said that he could have it, before she could finish her sentence, it was gone. His speed would be enough to make a loud audible pop. The speed of Aoiro would make the sound barrier break. He snatched the food up and forced it into his mouth in one fell swoop. His hands closed again as he bent over, forming a seal or two hiddin from bending over. He used a cleansing jutsu, Seinaru Funsen no Megumi to be exact, then began praising Rin for being alive, and having jerky.

“ Thank you Rin! Thank you so much for this jerky! It does taste a little funny though.. “ He stared blankly at her for a moment. “ But thank you so much! The Kyuubi must of tainted the jerky when it was about to eat you. That’s it. “

Aoiro nodded to himself, closing his eyes as those images replayed themselves over in his head. Then slowly the words of what Amaya last said started to slowly come back to him. Realizing that she wanted his help to tend to her broken arm.

Aoiro moved over to her and sat down next to her, “ Alright, what do I need to do? “
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

Camping, oh noes!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping, oh noes!    Camping, oh noes!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:26 am

"I need you to grab my wrist..." She placed his hand in position, wincing slightly. "And your other hand here." She had ignored his odd and fast behavior with the jerky. It was likely something she'd have to get used to anyway. She placed his hand on the other side of her elbow, and let out a deep breath. "You're going to have to pull, really hard, Aoiro. Until you hear this bone snap, do you understand?"

She hoped that he did, because it was going to hurt like a bitch, but it had to be set before she could heal it. However, she thought nothing of Aoiro's comments, the sleeping powder probably didn't taste that great. Perhaps she'd have to try a tasteless one, one of these days. But she pushed that thought to the back of her head, and drew in another deep breath. "Go ahead, Aoiro."
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

Camping, oh noes!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping, oh noes!    Camping, oh noes!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:32 am

Aoiro did as she said, grabbing her wrist, placing his other hand on her elbow then nodded. He then looked to her, and asked, “ Are you ready? “ Even if she wasn’t, the next moment, Aoiro pulled. Hopefully, this small element of surprise would cause less damage with her muscles relaxed.

Aoiro pulled until he heard the bone snap and let go, hopefully that was what she meant. He watched her reaction to the pain, and waited for further instructions on what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

Camping, oh noes!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping, oh noes!    Camping, oh noes!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:41 am

Rin was ...less prepared for it, but it was best that he did it when he did, afterall, the less tense the muscles were, the less likely the tearing or damage of a ligament. Her teeth ground down, as she muffled the scream that threatened to escape her throat, and softly she panted for a moment or two afterwards. The pain made her nauseous, and dizzy, which meant that she was very still for a moment or two, trying to pull in as much air as was possible. As soon as it subsided a bit, a single hue opened, and she nodded. "Thanks..."

Rin then dug through her pack again, pulling out a sling of sorts as she bound her arm with a splint to prevent it from moving until she could heal it properly. That being done, a lunch was procured from within the pack as well. "Here...Eat this." She pushed the lunch towards Aoiro. It wasn't anything special. BBQ meat, with rice, but it would be enough to fill his stomach for the time being. Her form then stood as she moved towards the sealing jar that held the Kyuubi, a fingertip brushing against the jar. "I'll admit, I'm a bit surprised that we managed to acquire it.."
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

Camping, oh noes!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping, oh noes!    Camping, oh noes!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:06 am

Before Aoiro could answer, however, Rin was slumped over, and slowly sank to the ground. The pain had taken a few moments to really set , but once it had, it clouded her brain in a fog, causing it to shut down for the time being. But dreams overtook her pain filled slumber.

"Help! Somebody help!" The voice of a child rang through the trees, the small form hunched over a much larger form that lay upon the ground. The frantic voice of the child caught the med-nin's attention, and she set aside the plants that had been gathered as the ivory tressed girl moved towards the area in which the child sat. Violet hues took in the scene, the prone form that was laying on the ground, and the smaller, hunched form of the crying child, along with the vermilion pool that was beginning to form beneath the body. It was staining the grass, and the tan shorts that the child wore, along with his bare skin. As a sob tore from the child's throat, the girl moved forward from the forage to embrace the child, pulling him in against the opaque hued yukata that she wore, giving a gentle "Shh." noise to calm the child, a small, pale hand stroking brown tresses. "G-grandpa w-on't get-t up! W..we were a-a-attacked b-by bandits, and.." The boy sniffled through his sobs. Rin surveyed the damage, violet optics taking in the scene once more. The man was very much dead, and even if she had wanted to, there was no hope of her skills bringing him back to life. As the child sobbed into her yukata, hues closed briefly. Such pain caused by death, how she wished it would disappear. If only she could make it stop. To prevent the scene that she had come upon, and the wetness of tears on the white fabric of her yukata.

That would be her way of the Nin, she would become such a strong medical nin, that she would learn to prevent deaths like this, to stop children's tears. As the boy's sobs quieted, Rin gently wiped his face, instilling a bit of chakra to make the young boy sleep. After placing him gently on the ground, the katana on her back was moved to her hip to allow her to pick up the elder man's body to be properly buried. Once that job had been taken care of, Rin returned to the child, pulling the smaller form into her arms as she moved back towards the village. With each step, her resolved hardened. She would find a way. Books and history had told her of techniques that had brought people back to life, but generally at a very high cost. No, she would seek out those techniques if only to modify them. The first thing she would have to do would be to gain more strength, and she would have to lay tighter connections to her informants and other contacts. The small boy stirred as she walked through the village gate, and large brown eyes stared up at her. "What's your name?" Rin questioned.
"Kenji." Came the shy response.
"That's a nice name, Kenji. I'm going to leave you with these nice people now, okay?" The boy pouted.
"Can't I stay with you? You're nice.." It tugged at Rin's heartstrings, but she shook her head.
"I'm sorry Kenji, but you can't." She handed Kenji over to one of the jounin at the gates, and continued to the clinic. The path would be difficult, and people would die, but if making only a few children cry meant that she could prevent a lot of tears in the future, then so be it. Kirigakure was cruel, but Rin had discovered that she could be as well, and steel herself against the realities of her choice if need be.

It was only a few moments later that Rin awoke, jerking herself to consciousness, violet hues setting on Aoiro once more, though unfocused as they were. Rin blinked, as if trying to clear a cloud from her vision. It had been so long ago that memory...Her head shook, as if to forget the words and the silent promise she had made.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

Camping, oh noes!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping, oh noes!    Camping, oh noes!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Since the others seemed incapacitated, or otherwise occupied, Rin gathered the jar with the Kyuubi into on her back, taking just enough of the seal away to allow her to leach some of the chakra from the tailed creature. She drew it out, healing her injuries, a single glance given to the other nin, before her form vanished, her body flicker technique taking her far away from them as she continued. Though she was physically exhausted, she'd learned long ago that you could push the body to amazing limits when you had the spirit to. The Human Spirit was truly a marvel. It allowed those who should be dead, to continue and walk until it simply could not be done anymore, a contest of wills, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camping, oh noes!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping, oh noes!    Camping, oh noes!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camping, oh noes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Leaf :: Other places :: wilderness-
Jump to: