A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kirigakure no Sato

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:30 pm

"...I don't remember mentioning anything about getting into your pants, Senko!" Rin huffed at him, puffing slightly. "I said I'd hit you, not...ugh, whatever." She threw her hands up, the man was impossible. However, at Senko's outburst, she blinked at him several times, as if not hearing him for a moment. "But..." She managed a protest. "I'm not taking a large amount because I don't want to deplete your chakra!" That had been the point of her taking smaller amounts, so that she would leave him with chakra, not take as much as she could and hope that he had deeper reserves than he said he did.

As hues settled on the matching chakra, she eyed it warily. This chakra was not seperated. Though she wondered, since Senko could augment them to work together, would she even have to seperate them to get them to work? Most likely, and that in itself would take a great deal of effort. Without a second protest, Rin moved forward, and placed her hand to his forearm, this time, her palm claiming the chakra and pulling it from his body. She took a decent amount this time, but not so great that it wouldn't be managable, nor would it be particularly dangerous for him.

The chakra was much more difficult to handle than she had anticipated, however, and getting it to seperate cost her a lot of concentration. They were two seperate wavelengths coerced into working as one, and that meant she'd have to manipulate BOTH energies, rather than just one. Once it was seperated, though it took her a moment or two, the red was quickly gone, into her body. The blue proved itself far more arguementive, and she was actually starting to breathe a bit harder before the blue disappeared as well. Once the basic principles of it were acquired, it was easily applied to the chakra of his that she had yet to encounter.

The amount of concentration, however, still made it a difficult technique to just go and use on the battlefield, and it would require something that only time would allow. Time, and practice. She was wary of taking any more chakra from Senko, even if she had taken very small amounts to start with, she didn't know how deep his reserves were.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm

Senko blinked as he inhaled, his eyes suddenly closing. "Alright, well lets try something even harder then. Be extremely careful with this, because if you don't break it down enough there is potential for it to cripple you. BUT I do trust in your expertise Rin." Senko's right hand extended out and as he did so an eruption of black chakra came from it. The sickening waves of malevolence distorted the air around the limb giving it the appearing of rippling like water. There was a mild amount of pain involved, but he was tapping into such a small portion of the demonic chakra that he was sure it wouldn't have overly devastating effects on his body.

Senko's eyes opened as his gaze made contact with Rin's eyes, "Don't think about it, just do it, take an extremely small amount though! GO GO GO!"
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:07 pm

"Wait, what?" Rin blinked, disbelievingly at Senko as the chakra in his hand changed from the beautiful amythest, to the frightening black, dark chakra that had frightened her before. It still frightened her, the sight of it, but Senko's comment to her hardened her resolve, and she nodded to him, reaching for the chakra, knowing the effect it might have on his body if left too long.

She reached, took a very miniscule amount, and removed her hand so he could release the chakra. This chakra was unlike anything she'd ever seen, and as she held it, she felt it try to consume, battling against her own green mana. It was almost overwhelming, just that small amount, but the green chakra flared, returning the battle to the dark, demonic force that raged within her hands, and the kunoichi concentrated as much as she could into that little dark ball. She chipped at it, forcing it to turn to her will, each step of progress was exhausting, to think that such a small amount would take such effort.

As it raged and battled, finally, it was conquered, and what seemed an eternity had only been the span of a few seconds, possibly a minute at most, but Rin was sweating from the ordeal, panting as she gave a victorious smile to Senko. "Well...I don't...think I'd like to try THAT chakra again, thanks. But...I think anything simpler than that, will be extremely easy." She righted herself, flexing her fingers and letting the chakra die from her hands, cutting off the flow of it to her appendages.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 pm

Senko smiled as he watched Rin conquered the demonic chakra with far more ease than he expected. "Ight, one last test, I have only shown this to one person. So get ready!" The demonic chakra suddenly flared up around his body and as it did so Senko poured the rest of his other two chakras into the demonic chakra. Instantly the chakra changed and rather than pure evil radiating from his body, there was calmness. The dark chakra had become silver in hue, and while all of the other physical representations of his chakra had mimicked fire, this chakra appeared more a smoke, dancing and glittering around his figure.

Yet there was still some resemblance between this chakra and the demonic chakra, for cascading up and down his body were white bolts of electricity. Senko smiled at Rin, "Go ahead and try your hand at this, you've prove yourself to be an amazing prodigy, I really am interested in the full extent of your skills." Senko had already decided that Rin would be a valuable ally, but he needed to figure out just how valuable she was.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 pm

"I thought you said there were only three." The kunoichi frowned at the sudden change of the chakra, but she could tell that it was extremely potent, and while it radiated a similarity to the demonic chakra, this one...she didn't know exactly what it was, but seemed electrical to a degree, and that made it dangerous. She had never even attempted to use anything electrical in any of her jutsu, it was foreign to her.

Foreign, and possibly more dangerous than the demonic chakra she'd just faced. But, she supposed there was no point in backing down now, and her hands engulfed once more as she reached for him, though a bit more hesitantly. She steeled her resolve once more, grasping ahold of his forearm again. She was extremely careful to take the smallest amount she possibly could, and she could already tell that this one would be far more difficult to conquer.

First, she had to negate the ionization that was taking place within the chakra that raged within her hands. This one, would be a slow, and meticulous calculation as she countered the positives with negatives, but not overly so, otherwise it would become just as dangerous. It was a simple act of trading molecules, or structures of the chakra. As it was, removing one chakra should suffice. But if removing one created an unstable chakra, it would be just as dangerous. No, she'd have to keep them combined, and equally draw each individual chakra into her body.

Which was a far more daunting task than she realized, and she had to battle to keep them at levels close enough that it didn't become unstable, and the demonic chakra was still proving to be arguementive. This, would be a very slow process. Rin puffed out a bit of air, and drew in a deep breath as she focused on this task.

The whole process would take easily up to five minutes, probably closer to seven or eight, however, and by the time the chakra had disappated, Rin was on a knee, panting for air. No, that had been far more difficult than any of the others. Keeping them in a constant state of balance had required far more control than she had realized, like a delicate surgery that required only the most precise strokes of the scalpel.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:35 pm

Well before Rin had even come close to defusing the chakra Senko had already cast aside the silver chakra and taking a seat upon the ground. This silver chakra was extremely dangerous, while it provided no immediate danger to him, it was so potent that he could cast an infinite number of jutsu with it and move at nearly infinite speed, at the cost of extreme muscle and bone damage. In fact as Senko sat there watch steam could be seen coming from his body. A deep breath taken as he relaxed, even activating that mode depleted most of his chakra, and while he wasn't in horrible condition he definitely didn't want to try fighting anyone right now.

"You are exceptionally talented. I mean, I'm not going to lie, you are really freaking impressive." Senko laid back, his body quivering a little as he readjusted to his standard chakra. "Man you are definitely a prodigy, I wish I had your kinda skill." Senko yawned as he felt himself slowly drifting off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Rin was still panting when Senko spoke, and sweat dripped from her visage as she wiped it away with a sleeve of the white yukata that was worn. It took a few more breaths before she was able to speak, and even then it was still breathless. "It's...just chakra control. If I weren't a med-nin, I would not have been able to accomplish that, however, thank you." It was nice to hear someone compliment her for something, but then...her talents were nothing compared to the higher ranking med-nin's, at least in her opinoin. Sure, she dabbled ...probably far more frequently into the forbidden things, and her mind was always racing, thinking of ways to come up with different techniques, or the use of chakra in a much more efficient manner. And it helped that she was a bookworm, having been interested in things beyond just medical jutsu's. Or accompanying jutsu's that might assist further to her abilities.

There was a dark look that poured into her visage. Sometimes, sacrifices had to be made to accomplish those goals. Like those she called parents. Stupid civilians who had done nothing with their lives, but now they served a purpose. "A prodigy? I doubt that. A jounin would not have struggled with what should be such a simple technique. I am only a genin..." Perhaps only because she had never taken the tests to become a Chuunin, her taijutsu was strong enough to probably warrant her survival of the trials, and the medical expertise to back it up.

"You could do the same, if you refine your chakra control, Senko." The kunoichi folded, letting her legs fall beneath her as she tucked into a sitting position, watching as he drifted towards sleep.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 pm

Senko coughed a little as he forced himself to sit back up. "Actually considering how low my chakra reserves are, I have to have decent chakra control. Although it definitely isn't nearly as magnificent as yours."

Senko released another yawn as his form shifted a little trying to get more comfortable. "So what now? Now that you've figured out this technique and how to utilize it the way you want to, what do you plan on doing now?" Senko fond his muscles and joints aching, surprise grasping his face. "Wow I can't believe how screwed up that is." Senko's comment concerning the extremely expensive tole that the utilization of those chakra combinations had on his body. His eye lids closed a little, he was now fighting sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:04 pm

"Become a med-nin." She teased him for a brief moment, and then pondered his question. What would she do now? Normally she would take this technique and show it to the others, but the stingy part of the mind told Rin that it was hers, she came up with it, and damnit, sharing didn't always need to be at the top of her list. "I use it." Lithe shoulders shrugged. "To my advantage, and to the advantage of my team-mates on the field."

Concern etched the kunoichi's visage as Senko spoke again. "Was it taxing? You shouldn't use it. You shouldn't have been so careless, stupid." There was nothing a med-nin could do about soreness. It could be eased, but...it generally wasn't. Med-nin's were sadistic to a certain degree, sometimes it was good to leave painful reminders in place. However, he had helped her obtain something extremely valuable. Shifting, though slowly near him, hands glowed with the green once more, soothing the aches and pains as much as possible, though it would not be entirely gone. There was nothing that could really be done about overexertion aside from rest, which Senko's body was obviously trying to do. "You should sleep. I'll get you a pillow and blanket, unless you think you can make it to the bed."
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 pm

Senko smiled, "You're too kind huh?" His form laying back down as he closed his eyes. "I don't need a blanket or pillow, I'm fine here. BUT can I ask you why you're trying to ease my pain?" Senko found his eyes almost completely closed enough.... his mind traveling into the past, he could see another place, another village. He could see training, and more training.... but there were no friends, there was no kindness, yet it seemed to him, in this village that didn't even know him he had found at least one person who was kind enough to accept him. "So strange.... happiness from pain." His visage went completely blank as his eyes closed completely, each breath becoming shallower and shallower until it could barely be heard.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm

"Kind?" The kunoichi snorted, "Hardly. You should know I keep my parents in a coma just so I can test medicines on them." She gave a chuckle at the thought, it was almost dark in it's nature, but she shook her head. "But yet, I am a med-nin, I dislike seeing others in pain. And you have assisted me in gaining a technique that will prove most useful, on and off the battlefield." She fell silent for a moment, watching him fall into slumber. "Hn. You know, you are quite vulnerable at the moment, if I wanted, I could study you at my leisure...How do you know my kindness isn't just a facade to allow me to study you?" Her head canted, but the words were teasing, the kunoichi had no intent on studying him without permission.

Somewhere, in one of the books that had been read, she had discovered that there had been nin who had advanced to great lengths in the medical field....but they had done so at a heavy cost. While she yearned for the same goal, in a village that called itself the 'Bloody Mist' and focused on it's strength, Rin found herself with an odd set of morales. While the morale compass didn't directly face North, it sometimes turned around and went in the complete opposite direction based on her desires of the time, or for a future goal. But no, it was far much easier to watch and learn from someone who was willing to have you around, than someone who wasn't.

The kunoichi stood, moving her frame from the room, leaving Senko to rest as he needed. Instead, papers were grabbed and delivered to the Mizukage's tower, and lunch was procurred from a ramen stand. Then to tend to the only patient currently within the clinic, changing dressings and applying soothing salves to the deep burns.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Senko found himself pinned to the ground, unable to move. His body felt so heavy, so incredible heavy. His eyes darted around as a massive shadow moved itself over his figure. "FUCK!" Senko watched as the massive land over him suddenly dropped down moving closer and closer to his figure, crushing it. Senko's form suddenly lurched from slumber as he sat up a loud scream shattering the silence as his amethyst chakra flared up wildly dancing around him. The flare up quickly subsiding as he realized it was but a dream. Senko took in several deep breaths as he calmed himself. "Jeez..... I don't think I've ever had a nightmare before."

His left hand slid up as he brushed away some sweat on his face, his pupils were still dilated.... it seemed that he had a fear of being crushed to death by giant rocks.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:34 pm

It was a really good thing that there were no patients aside from the one that had been tended to just moments ago, in the clinic. The scream that punctuated the air was enough to make anyone cover their ears, and Rin was no exception. A hiss of breath escaped the female as the lithe figure moved towards the backroom, just in time to hear Senko speak something about a nightmare. The almost undeniable urge to want to strangle the man rose in the kunoichi, but she refrained, and merely crossed arms over her chest. "A nightmare? That's all that was? You'd have thought you were dying, the scream you let out." A gentle snort, and a roll of violet hues was given.

"If you're done panicking over dreams, there's some ramen in the fridge, you'd probably better eat, considering the amount of chakra you have used." A sharp turn on a sandalled heel, and the kunoichi disappeared once more. The clinic was incredibly boring today, the other med-nin had gone home, seeing as there were no patients, and that made her almost want to go ask for a mission. Almost. Perhaps something outside of the gates would be good. She needed to practice with her katana for a bit, she'd put it off the last few days.

Picking up the weapon, Rin tied it to her back, adjusting it so that it was comfortable enough to allow for movement.

Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 pm

Senko stood up as he stumbled forward, a yawn escaping his lips as he followed Rin. "You know with how hot and cold you randomly are, I'm starting to think more and more that you have a crush on me Rin. That really isn't healthy, I think you should find someone more suitable." Senko snickered a little as he made his way to the fridge and fetched the ramen, which he ate cold, and what most likely would be considered record time. "Now, it is time to help myself."

Senko released his spiritual essence, almost immediately the spiritual energy would saturate the room and as it did so the spiritual pressure would begin to raise. He was hoping that if he spread it out over a large enough area it wouldn't have a crippling effect on Rin, though he wasn't sure how fast he could spread it. He would get use to this new energy, and once he did he would figure out how to merge it with his chakra.... to create an even more powerful jutsu set. "So Rin of kirigakure, got anymore plans for today?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:51 pm

"Don't flatter yourself, Senko. The only thing I'm interested in is your abilities and chakra." Hues rolled at his comments, and as he devoured the ramen, the female fetched a few hairties, pulling back the white mane into a tight braid. The release of the spiritual pressure made it very difficult for Rin to breathe, and she drew in a sharp, though taxing breath, lungs protesting at the amount of effort as she eyed Senko. "Whatever you just did, knock it off until we're out of the clinic." However, as the pressure spread, Rin found it easier to breathe, and drew in several breaths.

"In any case, I'm leaving the village." A quick blink was given. "Eh, training. There's a set of training grounds that I prefer outside the gates. Why? Shouldn't you be meeting up with the friend of yours that I patched up yesterday, or something?"

Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:57 pm

Senko smiled at her before laughing, "Fine, I see how it is. Just like every other woman, use me, abuse me, and then loose me. I get it you got what you wanted and now you no longer have a need for me. I can take a hint." Senko waved his hand nonchalantly at Rin as he pssed her up making his way out the door. Friends..... senko didn't have what he would call friends yet, but he hoped someday he'd find a few. As he walked out into the open his gaze would shift about. " I suppose I should go and try to find Aoiro?" His form drifted forward as he headed out on his search.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:13 am

"Ah, that's...not what I meant. I just thought that...he might be wondering where you are." She frowned at him, and instead of heading out of the village, followed his form. "Senko, wait!" She huffed as she followed behind him, scowling a little. "It wouldn't do you much good to walk around alone, anyway. Do you at least know his last name? Aoiro...what?"

Of course, now Rin felt like shit, she didn't mean to make Senko feel unwanted or anything, she just...was blunt like that, she supposed. Tact, was not a strong factor in her personality, and unfortunately, you couldn't learn tact from a book.

Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:21 am

Senko heard Rin mumbling something another but didn't really pay too much attention to. Rather his attention was more focused on trying to figure out where Aoiro lived, though his left ear twitched when he heard her inquire about a last name.

"I believe his last name is Jinsoku, and I thought you were going to go train outside of the village?"

Senko's feelings weren't really hurt, in fact he hadn't really taken her lack of tact to heart. In fact Senko's exchange of words before had been fairly empty in terms of emotion. The only thing Senko really felt right now was confusion, as he couldn't figure out why the hell this city didn't have any blasted signs. He really felt as if it should be easier to find someone in this blasted place.

"Anyway Rin don't worry about me. I'm going to go find Aoiro, you have fun with your training, maybe we can meet up later and do dinner again sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 am

"Jinsoku...Oh!" Rin shifted, tugging at his shirt sleeve. "This way, and I will, after I make sure you don't get eaten by a jounin or something." Rin assisted him in navigating the streets, the only reason she knew where Aoiro lived was due to the file that she had on the clan. While it was brief, it did include their living location at it's most current. The file had intrigued her enough to keep it, or at least keep notes on it. Of course, a clan almost always had an interesting ability, and her goal was to know as much as possible about them, so that if she should ever encounter, there would be some preparation instead of total surprise.

As they stopped in front of Aoiro's place of residence, she motioned to the home. "This should be it, then. And.." She blinked, having remembered his comment about dinner. A gentle shrug met her shoulders. "Sure, dinner sounds good, I guess. You know where to find me. And Senko..." She gave him a light smile. "Stay out of trouble." Then the Kunoichi disappeared in a flash of mist.
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 am

Aoiro stood, staring at a old broken down house. He was in part of the village not many traveled to. It always brought back to many bad memories for everyone.

He knew the family that once lived there. Two kids, mother, father, grandma, and their dog. He played images of them over in his head. Hearing there laughs, the run abouts with the children. Playing tag with them. Spending nights over at their house. How their mother always treated him like one of their own. Aoiro remembered how strong their dad was. How he was able to toss them so far into the air and catch them with ease.

Aoiro’s eyes began watering up. Noticing this, his sleeve would move up and wipe at them. Then suddenly dropping to one knee as his face moved towards the pit of his elbow. Creating a streak along his sleeve. His other knee falling to the ground as he hunched over.

He was like that for a minute. Before finally rising and staring at the house.

“ I will avenge you.. All of you. Until then.. “

Aoiro moved his hands to the ground palms flat on it, almost immediately when he did, a small puddle formed around his hands.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 am

Senko nodded at Rin and returned the smile, "Yeah you too, Rin Suzume of Kirigakure." His form shifting as he moved up to the door, his right hand lifting as he rasped his knuckles against a door to a fairly impressive looking house hold. Senko stood there a few moments and knocked again, still no answer. Impatience was growing and so with no hast he knocked even harder, half way through the door suddenly opening revealing a slightly older looking woman. "Uh hi, I'm looking for Aoiro, is he here?"

The woman stared at him for a moment as if she was sizing him up. Her gaze shifting every so slowly over him as if to decide if he was worthy of talking to her son. "He's not here right now, but if you would like to come in and wait for him, you are more than welcome." The woman left the door way leaving the door opened. Senko blinked several times and followed her in. "Thank you very much ma'am, if you don't mind I would like to wait for him, as long as it isn't too much trouble."

Senko followed the woman into a the kitchen where she offered him a seat and handed him a cup of tea. Not thinking too much of it Senko sat down and cupping the glass with both hands brought it to his lips sipping on it. "This is a very nice house hold you have."
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:01 am

His eyes would close, thoughts of the family that lived in the house kept flashing in his mind. Then suddenly stopping. His eyes flashed open, swirling with the Mizu no Me. The house would suddenly start sinking, slowly at first, then rapidly.

Water started pouring into the sides of the house, into the busted windows, and through the broken down door. After a few more seconds, there would be nothing of the house left. Just a slightly larger puddle. Which would be nothing out of the ordinary around here.

Aoiro stood and stared at the puddle, letting a few moments pass before words escaped his mouth..

“ I will avenge you.. “

Aoiro turned around and didn’t look back, his eyes set. With the training from the Kraken last night, he has been transformed. He had gotten stronger. And he would only continue to get stronger. With this strength, he only wanted to accomplish one thing. To Sink Konoha.

After another minute of traveling through the village, Aoiro found himself back at his house. He would walk up to the door, which his mother would be starting to close. After seeing Aoiro she would leave it open for him. Smiling at his return. Aoiro would walk inside, greeted by his mother.

“ Aoiro, you seem to have a guest. “ She said, moving towards the kitchen. She looked over Aoiro, then back to Senko. She was worried. It seemed over night her son had changed. And she wasn’t sure who she had to blame for it. She still didn’t know about Aoiro’s Mizu no Me activating itself. But to her, her son had gotten ten times more mature. He just had a serious tone about him now. Like he had a goal, and nothing was going to stand in his way. She managed a weak smile, before turning back to Senko again.

“ Sorry, I must of dazed off. But thank you for your nice words. “ She smiled towards him, “ If you’ll both excuse me, I have some things to do. “ She said, smiling a bit more then walking away to another section of the house.

Aoiro was smiling, something was indeed different about him even though he was putting on this face. It was obvious to tell. He was not the same man Senko met yesterday. If he couldn’t already tell, Aoiro’s chakra capacity probably doubled, his muscle tone would also be different. Appearing to be more refined. Veins would actually stick out of his arms without actually moving them. Almost appearing like he’s been working out to much. Other things could be seen as well. Chakra control, his movements would seem more synched, and he wasn’t walking around drunk. He was in total control of his Mizu no Me.

“ I have a plan. “ Aoiro said with the calmest voice he could muster. Moving besides Senko and taking a seat at the table. His eyes fixed on Senko.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:12 am

Senko took another sip of the tea as his gaze shifted to take in Aoiro's form. His pupils moved over the increased definition of the man, curious, what could have possibly happened in less than 24 hours that would cause his body to change so dramatically? Senko brought the cup down setting it on the table, Aoiro mentioning something about a plan.

"It's good to see you too Aoiro. How did you sleep? Oh me, I slept well. I met up with that medical nin who fixed your leg after you crashed into the tree, she seemed pretty damn adamant that she didn't do anything to damage your leg."

Senko smiled at him, "Of course sense you have no need for pleasantries, go ahead, tell me this grand plan of yours." Senko once more brought the cup to his lips as he finished off the liquid and returned the cup to the table. It seemed to him that Aoiro was not in a good mood and obviously had something very serious to discuss... this was unfortunate as Senko was in an extremely relaxed mood and had, had a pretty good day so far.
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:02 am

“ I … Forgive me. I had things on my mind. I am over what happened weeks-.. Yesterday. “ His gaze shifting from Senko then flicking back. “ The med-nin is the least of my concern for right now. And hopefully Senko didn’t think anything of his slipup. Or he would have a long ass time explaining his dream.. “ I hope you did manage to find your way through the town okay yesterday and today? I did get a little worried when I noticed you were not behind me. I searched for you a little, but you knew my name, and I figured if a guard did throw you in prison, you would tell them to come notify me… “

Aoiro looked down at himself. He was a terrible person for just shrugging off someone who doesn’t have a village, family, or the very least a home. Aoiro’s hand rose and rubbed the side of his cheek. It wasn’t actually hurting or anything, just something to help him think.

He looked up at Senko once more. “ I’m a terrible person for not searching harder for you when I noticed you were gone. I also apologize for that.. I should have had guards looking for you and searched till I found you. You are a good ally to have close by, and I’m hoping a better friend. “ Aoiro smiled a little at the last comment.

His eye twitched, and he looked down again, “ .. I’m sorry. I just got back from a emotio- ..never mind. “ He sat there, slouched over for a few seconds, before his head looked up towards the ceiling, and his arms moved up with his hands supporting his head and he arched his back.

“ I have a plan.. Goal rather.. “ he remained in that position for a while, looking as though he was saying the goal over and over in his head. Aoiro looked back down and locked eyes with Senko.

“ I’m going to sink Konoha. “
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 am

Senko shook his head as Aoiro talked, "No you aren't a terrible person, and further more it isn't that big of a deal. I had a very interesting adventure after we separated."

Senko smiled as he he brought both of his hands down to his lap, his head canting slightly to the left as Aoiro presented his proposal. "You want to sink Konohagakure? Why?"

Senko found himself a little confused, this level of hostility didn't seem to exist in the other prior to today, yet many things had changed about him. "To wage a war on another city, wouldn't you need the Mizukage's approval. Otherwise an attack on their city would surely be declared an act of war, and then Kirigakure would most likely not accept you back. Rather discarding you as a traitor. Also if we were to do something like that, we would need to collect intelligence, and we might want more than us."

Senko's hand shifted up as he brought his digits to his nose rubbing the bridge. His mind racing a little bit as something deep within his subconscious tried to ping out. Yet to he couldn't understand what it was trying to tell him. "Eh, anyway, what this boils down to is we are going to need to see the Mizukage first."

Aoiro obviously had a lot of emotional baggage, something was haunting him... and Senko had to admit that it perked his curiosity. BUT he also was going to hold out on inquiring, if Aoiro wanted to share with him, then he would on his own accord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure no Sato
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next