A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kirigakure no Sato

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:14 pm

"Likewise." Was all Rin said to Senko, focusing on the task at hand. While Senko may have labeled her a fiend due to her mannerisms and obvious interest in his existence, she was not so vile. She had goals, things in mind that would potentially help her village move forward, or at least their medical arts. Her goal was to gather as much knowledge as she could, and put it to use for the village, and herself, of course.

As Senko spoke, the woman blinked once more, deft fingers sliding over the leg to untwist the ligament that had twisted in the leg, before she chose to respond. "I needed some herbs. Some of the children like to go out and play in the plants..." She gave a chuckle, and her demeanor immediately seemed to soften. "Of course, they come home with rashes. Some of the herbs are for salves for those rashes. Things along those lines, certain antidotes, poisons, of course, and other such things." She was surprised that the man continued to speak to her, as she was certain that he had taken offense to her earlier comments, which didn't bother her. While he was fascinating, it was likely that he was stronger than herself, and Rin was not stupid enough to pursue a battle she might lose.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Senko sighed as let some of his body go limp, relaxing, eyes fading away as his lids slid closed. "That's very noble of you, seem you have a soft spot for children huh?" It wasn't an ominous question, there was no threat involved, rather it was something of curiosity. It seemed to him that someone of the researching type shouldn't have a soft spot for kids. In fact in his mind he was almost 100% sure that she should be using them a test subjects. Maybe she wasn't the disgusting creature he thought she was, maybe she was a decent human being?

Suddenly as if someone had told a hysterical joke, Senko burst out into crippling laughter. His laughter was loud and deep, and with each chuckle his form came closer to the ground. First the taking of a knee, followed by two knees, two knees and two hands, ending with him flat on the ground rolling onto his side, grasping his stomach, tears running down his face, all while laughing. Decent human being my ass..... he kept laughing at the thought.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:34 pm

"They're cute." Was all Rin had to say in her defense. She liked children, they didn't judge, they just played their games and pretended everything was okay with the world, when it obviously wasn't. "They're...different. Most of them ..they know that bad things happen in the world, but they don't let it effect them, they don't...gravitate to the pull of it, I suppose. They're innocent, completely and utterly." She gave another soft smile as she mended the last of the muscles around Aoiro's ankle, however, at Senko's sudden outburst of laughter, she nearly jumped a bit, and canted her head towards in him confusion.

As she rose from her previous position, the man's leg healed, her hands moved to her hips in an almost impatient motion as she rose a brow. "What's so funny?"
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:47 pm

As Rin posed her question, Senko stopped laughing and brushed away a single tear. His form slowly coming to a stand, a mischievous smile grasping his face as he looked directly into her eyes. "Well, if you must know, " a quick gasp of air to sooth his burning lungs, "Rin of Kirigakure, I find you to be funny." A sigh escaped his lips followed by a few coughs. His hands slid along his pants leg as he brushed dirt and debris from his clothing. " For someone who is so straight forward, so blunt, you have quite the adorable soft spot. I mean don't get me wrong, little kids are great, they are cute, but jeez, I definitely did pick you as the maternal type."

Senko made his way over to the two as he then knelt down next to the man and looked over Rin's handy work. "Well at least I can see you are a gifted medical nin. That's very impressive, obviously you've spent much time studying?" Senko stood back up as he faced the woman, his face no longer filled with mischief. "So what do I owe you for your services Rin of Kirigakure?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:54 pm

As Senko stood, Rin huffed gently. "Funny?" She didn't recall saying anything funny, but then it made sense when he spoke of her 'softspot.' Ah, of course. She puffed, however, at his words. "I never said I was maternal. I just like kids, that's not so wrong." The woman deflated however, at Senko's compliment, and she offered a smile, obviously proud of her abilities.

"Yes, Being a med nin requires...extreme chakra control, and I don't see the point in doing medical arts half-assed. What's the point of that? You help far more people when you know what you are doing, and can control your chakra as much as possible." She explained for a moment, before shaking her head to his final question.

"You don't owe me anything. This man is part of Mist, and therefore, I would have most likely assisted him if he had come into the village anyway." And, as much as she was loathe to go, for Senko's persona did intrigue her, she placed the lid back over the basket at her hip. "But as it is, I must be on my way. If you require further assistance that is in my field of expertise, you can find me in the village." With that, the girl disappeared into the trees, gone in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:39 pm

Aoiro’s head would be spinning. He thought that he saw the man reach his hand down to help him up. And he also thought that he reached his hand up to grab his. That was the last thing he remembered. Aoiro began pushing himself up, slowly at first. Then rising to a full stand. He stretched his leg a few times.

“ Uh.. “ Aoiro looked over at Senko. “ .. Umm. What.. Happened? “

Aoiro’s head and eyes would still be spinning, or something close to it. His doujotsu - Mizu no Me finally activated itself. Thanks to Senko’s life threatening sonic boom. His eyes would look as though they were small orbs with water swirling around inside. He simply wasn’t used all that was happening and he was taking in. It isn’t like he’s taking in a lot of information. It’s just more or less like the way he took it in, making him feel like he’s on water instead of land. Basically walking like he just got off of a ship after ten years.

And because of that, Aoiro’s form would waver back and forth when he stood up. More or less looking like he’s drunk.

“ …. I know we just fought and all.. And you’re the cause of my doujutsu that just activated.. But what did you do to my legs! “ Aoiro would try to walk and stumble forward.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Senko sighed as he looked over at Aoiro who seemed to have just woken up and was now drunk? His head shook a little bit trying to figure out what the hell he was talking regarding some type of doujutsu. "Uh I didn't do anything to your leg. There was a creepy medical nin from Kirigakure who took care of it for you. She seemed in a hurry to leave though." Senko's form shifted forward as he closed the distance between him and the other. "Anyway I think we might be able to help each other out. I'm not going to lie, you're strong. Impressively strong, I'm not sure what goals you have, but right now I'm an unaffiliated ninja."

Senko took a pause, giving the man a moment to think about what he was getting at. "I'm wondering if maybe you can get me a meeting with the Mizukage. Right now I'm technically jobless and homeless... so as you can see that would be a problem. In return I'm sure I can find a way to assist you." While Senko wasn't lying about being jobless and homeless, he also had ulterior motives, there were certain jutsu that he desired to learn from the village.
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Aoiro would continue to stumble around, before finally grabbing onto Senko’s shoulder with one hand, and the handle of Same-Hire with his other. Finally stopping himself. Aoiro’s eyes lifted from the ground, right now his world is spinning, but he managed to take in what Senko was saying.

“ .. I can help you out. Like I said, you are more then welcome to come stay with me till whenever. I owe you that. As for the MizuKage, I can try, but I can only do so much there. I‘m sure it wouldn‘t be a problem though.… I have one thing to ask though. You help me find who did this to my legs! “

Aoiro moved a few feet forward, shaking his fist into the air. Then taking a moment to realize he just moved forward fine. His eyes shifted down, staring at his feet.. “ Huh… “ looking at them like they just appeared there.

His form then paused, stopped, and turned around. Staring at Senko. “ I apologize. I’m not really this random.. This is new to me. Also, I do believe we haven’t actually exchanged names.. I’m Aoiro Jinsoku. “ His face having a more serious and calm tone to it now, not a wide eyed freaking out crack addicted man.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:37 pm

That was it. She simply couldn’t hold it in anymore.

Hysterical feminine laughter suddenly broke semi-serious moment between the two men, originating from an adjacent tree that manage to go unharmed during their little confrontation. While the tree wasn’t laughing itself, the sheer potency and echo of the laughter made it seem like the entire forest was joining on the heckling. If the two were to focus on the tree holding source of the laughter, they would notice a sudden rattle from it, leaves beginning to fall to the ground from a vibrating source. A female was rolling back and forth within the tree.

Amaya embraced her stomach, tears streaming down her cream tinted cheeks as the girl literally seemed to be laughing her ass off. The battle between the two, being so close to the village she resides in, had immediately alerted her senses. Recognizing Aoiro’s signature charka—something she often grimaced at— had convinced Amaya that the young lad was in trouble. However, when she finally managed the track down the location of the battle, all she had seen Aoiro flying squarely…into tree.

While it took the best of her abilities to hold in that impulsive laughter, the events that unfolded next were just too much for her to contain.

“Aoiro-BAKA!”

Amaya somewhat regained her composure and leaped from the top of the tree, landing gracefully before the two.

“Can I shoot you into a tree next, Aoiro?”

A snobbish, spoiled grin transpired across her lips. Amaya had highly enjoyed Aoiro’s most foolish display.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Senko thought back a few moments as he contemplated Aoiro's last couple statements. He had recalled giving Aoiro his name, but then again the man did black out. "Well Aoiro, it is a pleasure to meet you, I am Senko Ryu Kamori. And any help you can get me with getting an audience with the Mizukage would be appreciated. Also...." As Senko was readying his next sentence the sudden eruption of laughter snagged his attention. His gaze shifting over to a tree which shook furiously from some unseen force.

"Jeez..... I really suck at this shinobi thing. This is the third person to sneak up on me today." His gaze shifting over to Aoiro half a second before the woman landed between them. She seemed to know the other, she didn't seem hostile, but she did seem... malicious. Senko had met many evil people in his time, but no one that was this evil. His form shifted back distancing himself from the hysterical female who seemed to find great joy in Aoiro's misfortunes. "Friend of yours?" His form shifting around to the side of the two as his pupils fell on Aoiro again.
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Aoiro was listening to the man talk, which he would of course try his best to help him. But before he could really respond, the tree off to the side started to echo out laughter of one Aoiro didn’t really care to see at the moment. He had enough issues with his leg hurting, his sea legs, his doujutsu finally forming in his eyes, and now thinking of where this man would actually stay in his house. His mother did have a guest bed..

“ .. Ugh. I can’t think.. “ His hand would move towards his face, and give himself a face into palm response to her showing up.

Aoiro would turn around, not acknowledging she was there for the moment and reach for Same-Hire, placing it on his back - latching it on. Then rolling his head around on his neck. His eyes would shift down looking at the ground while he listened to Senko.

" Eh.. "

“ .. Can I help you, Amaya? “ Aoiro said, his eyes lifting up and facing her. Clothes torn and ripped, eyes swirling with his Mizu no Me. Aoiro wanted two things right now. A bath, and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Amaya shifted her body to a single hip, crossing her arms and observing Aorio closely for a moment. The grin never left her face and only seemed to intensify the longer she stared at his most comedic visage. Finally she summed up her thoughts.

“You look like a pathetic piece of shit,” she commented curtly.

Amaya countenance, which so previously held joyous laughter suddenly faded as she turned her head towards Senko. While it had appeared that Amaya continued sitting on the sidelines to simply enjoy the spectacle, the truth was she was intentionally staying hidden to observe this newcomer that somehow stumbled near their village boundaries. More importantly, this stranger was so keen to randomly join them. Despite whatever bond Senko and Aoiro had shared during their confrontation, Amaya wasn’t so trusting.

“Personally,” she began, her emerald eyes gazing Senko with an unwelcoming expression. “I think it to be unwise to invite a stranger so openly into our village…and into your home.” Completely facing Senko, Amaya made no note to hide the tension building across her features. As much as she detested admitting it, Aoiro was a fine ninja with well above genin capability—for this man to come out of a battle with him basically untouched…well it could turn into a very troublesome situation if he turned out to be a spy.

“While we are most flattered by your interest in our village, what techniques are you exactly trying to steal from us?” Those emerald orbs narrowed even more. "How do we know you're not lying?"
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Senko's head canted to the left as his right brow lifted slightly. His gaze being forced onto Amaya form. "Well, Princess. I'm not trying to steal any technique, there are techniques I would like to learn, but only if someone is willing to teach me. Further more, if I was a spy, you'd be dead already." Senko's head righted itself as he made his way around the woman, his form stopping next to Aoiro. "This friend of yours, is she always this animated?" A smirk slid across his face as he looked off into the woods. Senko found himself contemplating the woman's situation. Should he kill her? It was only a brief thought, that he decided to vocalize.

"Hey Aoiro, since you are offering to put me up until I can figure out my own living situation, I could do you a favor and take care of this little pest for you?" His hands slowly moved up from the pockets, his digits flexing, his knuckles cracking as if to release some great pressure that had been residing within them for years. His form suddenly spinning around to come to face the female, as he did so his hands sliding together to form ten seals. As he finished his spin, his right hand jutted out.

The ground before Amaya would suddenly ignite in black flames that would shoot up twenty or so feet into the sky, parting around her form they would dart back shooting 20 yards back crossing paths several times. "KAGE KAJI NO JUTSU!" Senko's voice echoed through the woods as the attack fully surrounded the woman leaving her trapped in a small patch of safety. If she wasn't too caught off guard by the attack she'd most likely note that the flames felt cold and that they were pulling on her form trying to suck her in, and the only thing keeping her from sliding into them was the fact that she was firmly attached to the ground.

"Like I said, if I was lying, or planned on doing something evil and vile, I probably would have killed you already."

Senko's left hand would slid up, touch his right hand, then move to the left as the right hand moved to the right causing the obsidian flames to part. Sadly this was an attack that once initiated could not be stopped, and it would continue to 'burn' for days until the flames had fully concealed themselves out. Senko could direct their movements to allow safe passage through them though.... as long as his chakra held out.
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:54 pm

“ Thanks for showing up just to say that. You’re an awesome person. “ His voice clam and monotoned. Obviously he wasn’t impressed with her showing up. He also wasn’t impressed with her judge of character. Aoiro could usually tell the intent of a man by simply fighting them. There was no ‘rage’ to kill when he was fighting Senko. Senko did a lot of non-lethal attacks.

Then Senko suddenly started forming hand seals. Aoiro blinked.

Aoiro could do nothing but blink as the man had quickly formed seals, and chakra released from him. There would be a heightening of blood in the man, flickering of eyes. All of this Aoiro would pick up. Causing his mind to just blank out. Not realizing that the Mizu no Me causing this effect for him to notice everything. His eyes would be bright blue, almost glowing.

“ Fuuuuu.. “ Aoiro would just fall backwards. Either he passed out, or his mind just shut down from overloading with this new ability. He wasn’t sure which yet.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Princess?!” Amaya thoughts screamed out furiously. “Who does this prick think he is?!”

Amaya kept her eyes upon the individual as he crossed her form towards Aoiro and offered so very ruthlessly to take care of her. That was a threat and immediately initiated the withdrawal of Maboroshi Yokobue, her Flute of Illusions, which rested easily upon her hip. Amaya wasn’t a mind reader, but the malevolent words was enough to intimidate her into performing a single jutsu out of sheer instinct. Senko would find that as he turned around making those signals, the flute was already pressed upon her lips and her fingers were dancing intricately across the multiple holes.

Keisei no Mugon..

His words exclaimed and her melody played the song of silence. It was a technique that Amaya was certain would cancel any jutsu that the warrior had planned to cast upon her—a jutsu that always seemed to catch her opponents off guard. Her frequency hit his words—Amaya was certain she would win this squirmish.

Flames.

Amaya eyes widened—how did this happen? Fear engulfed her extremities as the flames surrounded her in a frenzy. While her melody had succeeded in dwindling the attack slightly, meaning the flames were not so high, ten feet instead of twenty and not so close to her person as Senko might have hoped—the jutsu was still cast. Despite this, she had succeeded lowering the flames sufficiently, along with their threatening pull upon her body, enough for her to cast Body Flicker leap from her position and over the flames, her melody still playing. As she descended down towards the two, she noticed Aoiro beginning to collapse. Her eyes widened—and almost as an instinctive reaction she landed behind him, hands gripping his shoulder as if to hold him up. She even stopped playing her melody.

Why in the world had she done that??

Taking a moment she stared at Senko and it was written all over her face—she acknowledged his power. There was also a fearful respect there. Looking back at Aorio, she suddenly realized what she was doing and dropped him with a grimace.

“Ew…” Amaya turned back to Senko and a sheepish expression displayed across her face. “F-fine…do what you will.” Amaya looked back at her flute, shame crossing her features. She was still weak… Her face flushed with embarrassment at her failure.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Senko had caught Aoiro falling from the corner of his eye, unfortunately it seemed something else was more pressing. Kage Kaji was one of his higher level techniques, and it seemed that the girl had found a way to weaken it. In fact she might have very well canceled it out completely, if she was faster. Senko's gaze followed her form as she manuevered herself behind the man, catching him as he fell... and then dropping him. Senko's hands fell back to he side as a massive droplet of sweat then ran down the side of his face. He could only stare at her in disbelief. "Jeez why even bother catching the poor guy?"

His weight shifted as he took a knee, his fingers coming to lay on Aoiro's neck feeling his pulse, it was strong. "Must be something to do with his new Doujutsu, seems to be taxing." His gaze then shifted up to the female, "I must admit, this place keeps surprising me. That's a very interesting technique you have there. You're pretty strong huh? This place is so.... exotic." Senko's gaze half shifted between the woman and the man, his form then coming to a stand. He supposed it didn't matter that she'd weakened the jutsu, it hadn't been meant to hit her, and it seemed his point had been made. Senko pondered for a moment, there seemed to be many things he could learn here, and he should probably start soon.
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:52 pm

“ … I hate you both.. So much. “ Aoiro managed to say, his head finally stopped spinning long enough so that he could regain consciousness. He squirmed a bit, feeling that he wasn’t on soft ground, but rather floating in water… “ Wait.. “

“ .. I might be a bit on the large side.. But I am one person, Aoiro. “ Said in a very large deep booming voice.

Aoiro’s eyes snapped open and his body raised to a standing defensive position instinctively. He could not believe what he saw, It was the Kraken! He has only been told legends about this mighty creature! It was probably 500 feet tall, with more tentacles to count that are well over 600 feet long.

Aoiro’s jaw dropped. His eyes wide with horror and sheer amazement.

“ I see you’re speechless. It happens quite often.. “ The Kraken paused, his one gigantic eye pausing and looking off in the distance, then snapping back to Aoiro. “ You’re not supposed to be here yet… And you’re tapping into the powers of the Mizu no Me already… Incredible… I’m going to stop this till later tonight when you fall asleep. I don’t want your brain overloading anymore till you have proper training with it. “

One single giant tentacle would lift and poke Aoiro in the forehead between the eyes.

“ There. That should suppress most of its powers... “ The huge tentacle would raise above Aoiro and hover. “ …Now get out of here. “ Aoiro looked up, just in time to see the tentacle crashing down on his face, pushing him back into the water like a rocket.

“ Ahhhhhh! “ Aoiro screamed himself awake. Just moments after Senko had felt his pulse. The upper part of his body snapping forward as he sat there.

“ Kra-kra-Ahhh-- “ His eyes were wide open, terrified. But then stopped when he saw that he was back with the two. His eyes went back to normal size. Mouth slowly closing.. He stared at the other two, his eyes flicking back and forth between the two.

“ Nevermind… “ Aoiro stood, thinking to himself that this day will never end. “ We.. Should get going. “ His hand would come up and cover his face, trying to not make eye contact with them now.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:11 am

Even as Senko spoke to her, those emeralds remained on her flute—she was feverishly critiquing herself for not being able successfully play the tune fast enough to cancel out the technique. She wasn’t even sure if it was her lack of speed or just overall lack of power—the point was that there was a lack of something. Digits tightened on flute. She had to get even stronger if she ever expected to become any more that what she was.

That's a very interesting technique you have there. You're pretty strong huh?

Her eyes widened slightly and her cheeks tinted an even deeper crimson, swiftly jerking her head away from his sights and scoffing obnoxiously at his words. When Aoiro started to squirm and make noises as he awakened from his little nap, Amaya suddenly looked positively furious.

“What kind of excuse of a ninja are you! Fainting on the battle field! You disgrace!”

Truthfully Amaya was projecting her own failure onto him—something she was so very good at doing. Scoffing again she shoved her flute into its tie on her hip and stomped off angrily towards the village. Crossing her arms in a childish manner, Amaya glared at the ground as she walked.

“He was merely mocking my weakness...” she thought to herself.

“Where are you from, stranger?” she suddenly asked—her voice obviously still expressing that she was still upset. Though truthfully, it wasn't with either of them.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:19 am

Senko moved back distancing himself from Aoiro, his hands having once more found their way into his pockets. His left leg lifted as he dug his toes into the ground, squirming them around a bit. "Well then having bad dreams are we?" It seemed that Senko wasn't the only one bad at being a shinobi, Aoiro seemed to have his fair share of flaws as well. "Where do you want to go?" Senko now has a great interest in the man, as well as this new female, though he wasn't sure where this interest would lead him.

A moment was taken to consider an answer. In fact he was pretty sure that he had been answering this question a lot lately. "I don't know where I am from. I seem to suffer from a bit of amnesia. The tricky thing about amnesia is it makes it hard to remember certain things, you know?" His left hand slid up as he brought his digits to run through his hair, the palm coming to rest on the back of his head as the freed locks suddenly flung forward.
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:35 am

His hand pushed onto his face again, palm on forehead. Slowly falling down and off his face. His eyes slowly lifted to Senko, then over to Amaya. Then once again back to Senko. His eyes blinked, both arms falling to his sides, before using them to push himself into a standing position. Arm extending out to Senko, hand open. Offering a hand shake.

“ I’m Aoiro. And your name is? “ The stupid question has been bothering him the whole time. He was about to find it out, but thanks to Amaya, she interrupted. Aoiro was going to get through this day, he just needed to deal with things one at a time..

Hopefully the man would shake his hand, and announce his name, finally.

His eyes would shift towards the village. “ Lets take things easy for today.. I for one have had enough. No more eyes, no more fights, No more Krakens… “ A sigh would escape his lips. “ Lets just get back to the village and talk. In a nice, peaceful, quiet area… “ He was more or less talking to himself during this point.

Aoiro would let out another sigh, then began walking towards the village. His body would half turn as he faced Senko as he walked, facing him, “ Are you okay with a guest room for right now? “
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:55 am

While that sounded a little curt—Amaya bit her tongue though. Senko was probably tired of repeating himself over and over again at the same bothersome questions. And speaking of a bothersome repetitive question…

“SENKO DAMN IT!!! His name is Senko Ryo Kamori!! I haven’t even asked his name and I know it! Maybe if you weren’t FAINTING all the time, you’d know it as well!”

Throwing her hands up in frustration, Amaya grumbled under her breath and pressed her head against the bark of a tree to cope. Aoiro really…really..annoyed her. Exhaling deeply, Amaya glanced obliquely to the two men, wondering for a moment why she was still standing here. After her little failure, all she wished to do was go to train and get stronger—train until her fingers bled and her throat was raw from playing her instrument for days upon days.

But something inside her told her that she should stay right there and wait. Senko clearly bested her in techniques, even if she had managed to stop his technique, he would have without a doubt wrecked havoc upon her body with his fists. Another long sigh aspired from her lips before determination embraced her countenance.

“Senko…” she suddenly said in the most placated voice she had displayed thus far. “I’m going to become stronger than you.” With that she looked up at him with a fierce ambitious look in her eyes. “So I suggest you prepare for it…” There was a serious moment upon her face but it was short-lived. Assuming attention would be temporarily drawn upon her, she puffed her cheeks slightly and broke eye contact. Her cheeks were red again.

"Eh...anyways...Aoiro-baka, you going to take him home with you?"
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:05 am

Senko's hand extended as he grasped and shook Aoiro's, his lips readying to part to speak when Amaya suddenly cut him off. Releasing the man's hand he looked over at the woman before looking back at him. "Yes, well uh, yeah My name is Senko as she said." He slid his hand back into his pocket as his left brow raised a little. His form shifting forward as he followed Aoiro towards town. His form stopping when Amaya spoke again. Several moments taken as he just stared blankly at her... and her puffy cheeks.

After a few moments of thought collecting he started walking again, passing by Amaya as he headed towards the village. "If you say so princess. Whatever makes you happy." It had definitely been a weird day, and at Aoiro's suggestion, Senko nodded.

"That sounds like a great idea. I could go for some food right about now. I don't remember the last time I ate. We can sit down, talk.... I can try to figure out what the hell is going on here, see how we can assist one another. Once we get to the village though, I want to make a stop by the clinic. I suspect there is someone there you're going to want to meet Aoiro."
Back to top Go down
Aoiro Jinsoku

Aoiro Jinsoku

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:15 am

Aoiro grabbed Senko’s hand and shook it. All the while gritting his teeth, Trying to block out the yelling. Anything was better then her yelling. His eyes even twitched a little from it. From all the years of playing that flute, she could scream loudly enough from it.

“ Yes, I’m gunna take him back to my house. My mother would undoubtedly have ramen done by now. But we’re apparently going to stop by the clinic.. ? .. OH Yes! I’m going to sue for malpractice! “ Aoiro started marching off towards the village. That medic-nin had some explaining to do about his sea legs!
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kiyome

Amaya Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:34 am

If steam could roar out of Amaya’s ears, it would have without a doubt done it when Senko passed her up with his smooth comment. Damn him and calm attitude that always ended up making her feel idiotic!

“Stop calling me princess!!” She demanded, clenching her fists tightly and glaring with pure malice at Senko’s back as he strolled passed her. For a moment Amaya literally wished that looks could kill—cause he’d be dead as a door nail under that death glare. Her face suddenly lightened when she heard Aoiro mention ramen—she realized she was indeed hungry.

“Well sea legs, I suggest we get moving, ‘cause I’m starving.” Reequipping her flute and twirling the metal instrument skillfully between her fingers, Amaya seemed to have simply forgotten her previous distress. Placing the flute to her lips, Amaya began to softly play a melodic, graceful tune as she traveled towards the gates of the village.

The once high tempered and loud female suddenly seemed graceful and elegant as she gently played the flute—even beautiful. Likely because her countenance seemed so at peace and her emerald eyes twinkled with the joyous delicate of music instead of sadistic delight for once.

It wouldn’t be long before they reached the gates of Kirigakure, as they weren’t too distant from it in the first place. The wall boundaries of the village soon came into view, followed by the large doors that gave excess to entry and exit. Despite whatever conversation Senko and Aoiro shared, Amaya simply played her flute and followed them.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:43 am

As they got closer to the village Senko noted the appearance and every increasing thickness of a fog, in fact by the time they reached the front gate Senko found that he could only see a few feet in front of him. "Must be a defense thing, confuse people.... if you aren't from the village it'd make it hard to find the opening." Senko made his way up to the entrance getting ready to enter in when two Jonin suddenly appeared in front of him with swords drawn. Senko took a step back.... a step was obviously too much as suddenly their images faded into the mist. "Good evening?"

He couldn't see them but he could hear their voices.

"The evenings good huh? Who the hell are you?" The voice sounded gruff, worn, tired.

"What do you want kid, you aren't one of ours and we don't want any trouble right now." The other voice sounded as if it was just a couple feet to the right, it seemed to be in higher spirits.

Senko blinked considering his options. "I just want to eat some ramen.... sooo can I come in?"

The first Jonin spoke up again, "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?! Get the fuck outta here before I slit you from head to toe, no outsiders allowed."

Senko looked back waiting for the others, then shifted his gaze back towards the entrance. "You guys always give this warm of a welcome?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure no Sato    Kirigakure no Sato - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure no Sato
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next