A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

boarder patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:25 am

idaku was again dressed in his all black uniform, though he had made an adjustment and left the only metal on his body the earings he had in, his chain and naginata where in seals on his left and right hand. he didn't have a large pack because all his stuff was stored in scrolls on his inside pocket. he stood waiting for his sensei and team mate at the village gates, passing the time by levitating and spinning two metal balls. he was thinking of making these part of his weapons arsenal since he saw it's effectiveness agaisnt the wooden hammar. a bit more force and he would be able to crack some skulls.
Back to top Go down
https://newleaf.rpg-board.net
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:30 am

Shinn arrived with his rods spinning and flying around his upper half of his body but never blocking his vision he steped up to Idaku he was excited and he was faling at hiding it but he wasnt even showing half of it and Shinn was smiling broadly "hey do u know where it is we are patroling" SHinn asked curious to if it would be like a small village or a large cityish area or mabey in the middle of the forrest
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:41 am

Taku appeared in a puff of smoke, "we will be headed to the small town of Zatsura near the eastern ocean, while there we will work with the local police force and anbu to protect the village and find out what we can about these strange chakra beasts." he said confidently.

"um, sensei, what rank is this mission?"

"B rank. the village has been moved to what is called natural war time. it is a state in which we are at war but not with any mortal being. every team that is considered even close to strong enough is being deployed to deal with this threat as soon and as bloodless as possible. you two are geniuses, the top two genin of your class and my apprentices, that is why you where chosen for this mission." he said mater o factly.

Idaku nodded and the team headed toward their destination as fast as they could
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:48 am

Shinn followed but farther behind then the others as to not be snuck up on by raiders and he also wanted to be alone as he mentally prepared himself for the mission but he was ready at any minuet
"how far away is this place" Shinn asked
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:20 am

"Halt, turn back, we have a guest team member joining us per Hokage's orders, just got the messeg from my clone." Taku said turning around and heading to back to the gate.

Idaku growled his displeasure and sunk under ground and 'swam' back to the gate.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:25 am

Shinn didn't want to go back "I'll stay here and wait ok". Shinn said not following " I will watch for suspicious activity " shinn said as his team walked off
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:26 am

"alright, be on guard shinn, outside the village any numer of things could happen. stay safe, stay hidden." Taku said sinking inot the ground following Idaku
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:36 am

Shinn noded and jumped up into a tree untill tgey left then he hopped back down and stared up into tge sky thinking of his father and he was distracted and some bandits came and jumped him tgey cut his arm. But shinn was now aware so he ducked another ar
track and then he had his rods strike down onto the attackers shoulders then shinn pushed himself around behind another and he kneed him in tge gut and in a few short minuets 10 bandits layed unconscious on the ground none of them a serious injury and shinn grinned he was getting stronger
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Senko strolled through the village as he made his way to the gate. Had the answer been before him the whole time? Was the solution to the labyrinth a simple touch on the wall? Was it a secret switch, did the maze simply require some type of chakra? His mind fluttered as he continued to wonder, frustration gripping him as he brought his palm to his head a light thud echoing out from the impact. "Oh well" his voice trailing off as he reached the gates, they were already open for him, so he simply walked out. "I was told to meet them here....... but where are they? Jeez I'm being blown off." His hands slid down into his pockets as he leaned back bringing his figure to rest against the village wall. All he could do was wait, and hope someone would come for him."Maybe it's a test of patience and loyalty? Probably not but whatever lie I need to tell myself." His eyes closed as he waited praying the sun would set soon.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Taku and Idaku rose up out of the ground just outside the barrier around the village and walked in, "sorry you got lost, by the time my clone found you we had already gone." Taku said waving to the young shinobi. "this is Idaku your team mate, and i am Taku your sensei. there isn't much time for introductions we need to get on the road, come with us." he said clapping the young lad on the shoulder
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Senko hadn't been leaning against the wall for too long before two individuals popped out of the ground and began to talk to him, as if people popping out of the ground was a normal every day occurrence. A single eye furrowed as his head canted to the right.... yep people popping outta the ground.... completely normal. "It is a pleasure to meet the real you then Taku Sensei, as it is a pleasure to meet you Idaku." His form pushed from the wall as he tilted his head down in a slight bow. "If time is of the essence then let us go, I am sorry for slowing you down...." A pause as he eyed them, a moment of thought taken." Shouldn't there be another?" Senko's memory was a bit fuzzy as he hadn't been paying too much attention when the Hokage was talking, but he was pretty sure that the team was suppose to consist of a total of three junior members and one team leader.
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:57 pm

"he is waiting for us back on the road." Taku said turning around and heading back down the road.
Idaku looked at his new team mate and raised an eyebrow. he couldnt sense any power coming from him, he guessed it had something to do with the cloak "got a name kid?"
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:01 am

Senko's eyes slid closed before reopening into a half moon gaze. His pupils looking over Taku's forum as he walked away, and then over to Idaku who seemed to already have some type of dislike towards him. Or maybe that was just how he addressed people, Senko shrugged and reached into the depths of his cloak removing the Kitsune mask and placing it over his face. "Well you may call me Senko," A smile slid across his face as he spoke the next words " osanago." His arms pulled from the cloak sleeves as he slid them along his body and into his pants pockets. His figure tilted forward as he began to quickly follow behind Taku. "Sensei, what is our mission?"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:41 am

"we will be working with local anbu to patrol and protect a city near the eastern sea that has been plagued by what we believe to be the remnants of demon chakra infecting the local animals. it is a b calss mission. normaly a genin team would not be assigned a mission like this but our status has been elavated to natural wartime efforts."Taku said hurridly. he sensed shinn's chakra flare, "idaku go ahead and see what is happening." he said as he knew idaku had sensed it too.

"Hai sensei." he barked and created two balls of metal before using the push pull chakra to sunshin forward.

he arrived and saw the bodies of bandits laying on the ground and shinn standing calmly in thier midst, "hey what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:02 pm

". Was caught Off gaurd and was jumped But I took care of them " Shinn said flatly but couldn't help but grin " not any of them are dead or seriously hurt". But then shinn changed topics " so wat is the new guy like "
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Idaku crinkled his nose and thought. "he is a bit odd. he doesn't have a visible chakra source but i think he is wearign something to supress it. and he is very formal, but he seems to be an honorable guy and very strong underneath." idaku said after a moment. he started spinning the metqal spheres above his head "they wher pretty far behind and i don't think hte new guy knows the NP sunshin"
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:14 pm

"good then we have somthing on him that's good ". Shinn thought a moment. We each need to learn somthing that sensei and tge new guy dosnt know we know alright" then he heard somthing shifting in the bushes and Shinn brought his shield around and caught somthing big and heavy across it and Shinn could feel a familiar and evil chakra coming from it " fuck"....
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:19 pm

the moment he felt the dark chakra he launched the balls at the source. he turned around to see it hit a giant four tailed fox as large as an inuzuka dog.

"Damn' he thought as he saw the balls just boince off the beasts fur. the thing turned and swiped at him, but it was slow so he was able to jump over the hit. as he did he created a steel spike to go through the demons paw, blood shot everywehre. the moment it touched his claock it started to smoke. he tore it off and swore "that was my favorite one!" he roared "the blood is acidic watch out!"
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:41 pm

" hey give my rods blades" Shinn said as he charged at it and he used PN to slip behind when he kicked the fox witch jumped over it but shinn had his rods slam down on it's skull he heard it crack but the beast kept going and scratched him across the chest just as shinn jumped back wich minimized most of the blow but it burned and he felt it closing up so he took skunk and cut it back open the only reason it had to close was it was poison so shinn let it bleed and wash out as much of the poison out as he could but the shinn spun around slammed his shield across the fox as it came down and then he threw the kuni after him " carefull claws are poisoned"
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Senko had been following Taku for a while now when he heard the roar of the beast and the sounds of battle. Taking only a moment to consider what he should do, his eyes closed as he chakra began to flow to his vitals. His blood flow increased exponential, and an amethyst aura began to radiate from his feet. His form leaned forward and then vanished. It was the traditional Shunshin. His form rematerialized over the fox as he maneuvered into a spin, his left arm grasping the cloak as he swung it downwards and over the fox's face. The beast immediate hurled back and began to swipe at the cloak trying to remove. Senko's form coming to land next to Shinn as he brought forth his Kusara Kama, his wrist rotating as he swung the kama portion. His gaze shifting over towards Idaku, and then Shinn who he then nodded a greeting to.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Shinn saw the newcomer and imediatly felt distrust and dislike towards him but he didn't let it show at all he grinned and nodded back " nice to meet you ". And then Shinn used NP shushin and spun quickly on the spot he stood and chucked his shield at the beast and he used NP to make it home in and speed up as it plowed into the beast shinn imediatly removed all the 75+ kilos of weights then performed hand signs and ran at the beast with NP speedhim up he went as fast as he could at the beast "water style water prison jutsu" and shinn grinned as it formed around the beast but he didn't stop there he then performed his best jutsu draining his chakra farther " watePr style watt shark bomb jutsu". He had the sharks swim around the prison and after he was done all of the trees and grass life died and withered around him but he shouted "Idaku steel sphere around the prison leave an opening for my arm then close it when I pull it out"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:10 pm

"Hai!" Idaki said slamming his hand down on the ground a sphere wrapped around the prison and when shinn took his hand out of the hole he closed it up and Taku slammed his hand down on the metla sphere and sealed the beast inside.

"damn that thing was ppowerful. should we kill it."

"i dont know if we can, ill signal an anbu the next base isn't to far from here." he said taking out a flare gun and shoting it off into the sky when the smoke apeared it was bright red. "there we go now all we have to do is wait and hope my seal doesn't fail
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:19 pm

" why not add a couple of extra seals to it like those prong seals that mess with chakra flow" Shinn asked he kept his sharks swiming around the sphere just in case then he looked towards the new guy and had a real look at him this time and he still couldn't shake the the feeling of his distrust and dislike but he didn't let them betray him on his face he kept a cocky grin and walked up to him " hey I'm. Shinn Aska" he said holding out his hand
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:41 pm

Senko stood there and watched, they seemed to have everything under control. So with little thought he let go of the kama allowing it to fall to the ground before winding it back up and placing it behind him. His other hand rose up to his visage pulling the mask off and tossing it to the side. This team seemed to be more than powerful enough so he had no idea why he was put on it. A moment was taken as he gazed at Shinn. "It is a pleasure to meet you Shinn, you may call me Senko. That was a very interesting jutsu you used to move." Senko had to admit that Shinn had moved exceptionally fast, and it had taken him more than a second to adjust to the movement speed to be able to follow it, but he had noticed a very unique flaw in it. "I've got a couple jutsu that are very similar to that, though I think the principles behind them are completely different. So uh... what is that thing in the big metal ball?"
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:15 pm

"that is what we are here to gaurd against as for what it is i havent got a clue" shinn said lieing about the last part but as far as his team was concerned it was the truth "so we still havnt even reached were our patrrol is and we found one looks like we r definatly needed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

boarder patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boarder patrol
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Leaf :: Other places :: wilderness-
Jump to: